March 28, 2024, 06:52:22 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Super event  (Read 26288 times)

Fahrenheit

• View Profile
Re: Super event
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2013, 09:18:09 pm »
I'm sorry for the loss of moral, material and promise that will not be more events.
Well, you dont have to promise that, cubik. No one will be mad if you organize a suprise event, but this time, i belive, no one that wishes to get shot in the face will come.

Prayer, you still in the thread? You may have seen, me, during the event, trying to pick up some stuff from one of dead people, good memory you have. That was But what's wrong with that? It's not like im going there mass-looting everyone who drops. But you did. And forgive me, i don't actually remember any Hinkley fights i done with BBS. BUT what i remember  from the pvp event, was BBS teams offending players in nastiest and most childish ways, eg. "your mother gets fucked by a dog" and other equally low-tier shit talk.
BBS always kills any person that walks into their towns, always. Even god damn bluesuits. You act like a bunch of assholes (thats one of the softer terms), and you fully deserved to be called whatever names you are called, as Letoo pointed out earlier.

Nice_Boat

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2013, 09:29:30 pm »
BUT what i remember  from the pvp event, was BBS teams offending players in nastiest and most childish ways, eg. "your mother gets fucked by a dog" and other equally low-tier shit talk.
Wat. I didn't even use the in-game chat functions during the event. I believe there was some mutual smack-talk with Jacky, but it wasn't as serious as you make it sound and I told my team to stfu and let it go anyway.

BBS always kills any person that walks into their towns, always. Even god damn bluesuits. You act like a bunch of assholes (thats one of the softer terms), and you fully deserved to be called whatever names you are called, as Letoo pointed out earlier.
8)
... but in all honesty, if I kill a crafter on low-stuff, I just take the caps, let him regear and tell him to visit the town later. I think you were either extremely unlucky, or you met someone else thinking it was BBS or you aren't really honest here.
Best Tournament Sneaker as of 10.07.2013

Prayer

« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2013, 11:49:54 pm »
Well I haven't seen anyone from BBS using a chat client window during the whole event matter. I also haven't seen anyone, anywhere during TC or either our cooperative actions, who would offend anyone. Of course if we are provoked, we act the same way. Moreover, Fahrenheit, I find it quite unlikely, that you do actually not remember aby Hinkley fights. I have your faction nicknames colored blue, and you were as blue on Hinkley as you were two days ago.

Well, nevermind. I can clearly see that there is no further point to continue this discussion. What had to be said, was said, and those who still believe offending other players for doing the stuff they are actually and truly allowed by the game, server regulations and the whole idea of pvp is something justified, well, let's just cut it here.

For now on, I wait for complaints about yesterdays Hub event. Funny, I haven't seen any yet ;]

Good luck to everyone and have fun playing the game!

Prayer out.                                                           

Evgoon

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2013, 11:56:49 pm »
@Cubik2k
Lots of respect.

This guy (prayer), has been complaining all over the place how he's been unjustly treated and called names, since what they did.
Killing and stealing people, some of them several times (there were ~170 players online when it started).
I'm sure, after all, he's (unintentionally) forgot to say anything about - being sorry..., or something. Or even taking his responsibility for it, as you did.
Don't blame yourself over it, dude. You couldn't guess that these PKs would spoil everything )), after all that was the first PvE event in FO:R, if i'm not mistaken.
Just wanted to say thanks and cheer up, don't give up, and bring us lots of new events in the future.

Prayer

« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2013, 12:05:24 am »
@Cubik2k
Lots of respect.

This guy (prayer), has been complaining all over the place how he's been unjustly treated and called names, since what they did.
Killing and stealing people, some of them several times (there were ~170 players online when it started).
I'm sure, after all, he's (unintentionally) forgot to say anything about - being sorry..., or something. Or even taking his responsibility for it, as you did.
Don't blame yourself over it, dude. You couldn't guess that these PKs would spoil everything )), after all that was the first PvE event in FO:R, if i'm not mistaken.
Just wanted to say thanks and cheer up, don't give up, and bring us lots of new events in the future.
Jesus... mate! Seriously?

I'm done!

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2013, 08:07:06 am »
10 min video from the event:

Today evening there will be option to pay the entry fee - Barter ground from 20:00 to 21:00 server time
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 08:10:06 am by DocAN »

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2013, 09:03:24 am »
Good job BBS.)
It's sad that you people can kill bunch of mutants,but have problem to re-gear,call some backup and kill group  of people that wanted to have some PVP fun there,also as i see there wasn't any rules such as: "no Pvp" but still lot of people complaining on forum instead of doing something,yeah forum PvP is best for some of you as i see...)
Prayer,bro,you got the point and truth,if someone can't understand such things it isn't then worth your time to argument with them ;)
Cheers.

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2013, 11:04:39 am »
@Cubik2k
Lots of respect.

We are very sorry, that we used legit mechanics of the game and changed your blue pixels into red ones.
We are truly sorry we play a post apocaliptic game the way it's meant to be played - to kill other players.
We didn't know it's hello kitty online and that killing is bad :(

Fahrenheit

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2013, 01:30:36 pm »
Hah, exactly the kind of replies i have expected from you. Wasteland is harsh, eh?
Well, since i have no right to complain, i guess it's time to move on.
(wow, there actually IS a hello kitty online game)

Prayer

« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2013, 02:16:37 pm »
Good job BBS.)
It's sad that you people can kill bunch of mutants,but have problem to re-gear,call some backup and kill group  of people that wanted to have some PVP fun there,also as i see there wasn't any rules such as: "no Pvp" but still lot of people complaining on forum instead of doing something,yeah forum PvP is best for some of you as i see...)
Prayer,bro,you got the point and truth,if someone can't understand such things it isn't then worth your time to argument with them ;)
Cheers.
Thx, bro. You rock!

gh0un

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2013, 02:25:01 pm »
When i say BBS spoiled the event im talking about the fact that they are just too big.
They have too many players in their faction.

If me and my faction (3 people total) decided to go to that event we would definitely die, lose our gear, and then probably ragequit the game.
Its not a matter of being butthurt, its a matter of calculations. We have no chance, regardless of what we do, so we dont go there.
We dont go to TCs because we cant start a TC with only 3 players, and even if it was possible we wouldnt do it because we would die anyways (not enough players).

This is one of the reasons why fonline will never be really popular.
The small groups realize pretty quickly that they will never be able to compete against the bigger factions.
We cannot participate in TC combat, and as we can see from this thread, we cannot participate in events like this either.
The only thing small factions like us can participate in is PvE. Farming some enclave patrols.
Doing solely pve gets boring pretty quickly unfortunately.

BBS can call it "wasteland is a harsh place" and whatnot, but eventually this server will also close down because they were too big and hushed away all the small factions leaving them no choice other than to leave the server. The internet is a harsh place. If your game isnt popular it closes down.
This game unfortunately is only really enjoyable if you have enough manpower. Big factions become bigger, small factions disappear.
This continues until a server closes down. Happened plenty of times now, 2238 is only one such example.
This event just further demonstrated that either you have a big faction, or you can go fuck yourself.
This is the single biggest problem in fonline and has never been addressed yet. I dont actually know how to address it, but this is what fucks this game in the ass.
Big factions like BBS that fuck players in the ass. Until those players fuck the game in the ass by leaving the server.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 02:37:28 pm by gh0un »

AlbertStarski

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2013, 03:09:35 pm »
When i say BBS spoiled the event im talking about the fact that they are just too big.
They have too many players in their faction.

If me and my faction (3 people total) decided to go to that event we would definitely die, lose our gear, and then probably ragequit the game.
Its not a matter of being butthurt, its a matter of calculations. We have no chance, regardless of what we do, so we dont go there.
We dont go to TCs because we cant start a TC with only 3 players, and even if it was possible we wouldnt do it because we would die anyways (not enough players).

This is one of the reasons why fonline will never be really popular.
The small groups realize pretty quickly that they will never be able to compete against the bigger factions.
We cannot participate in TC combat, and as we can see from this thread, we cannot participate in events like this either.
The only thing small factions like us can participate in is PvE. Farming some enclave patrols.
Doing solely pve gets boring pretty quickly unfortunately.

BBS can call it "wasteland is a harsh place" and whatnot, but eventually this server will also close down because they were too big and hushed away all the small factions leaving them no choice other than to leave the server. The internet is a harsh place. If your game isnt popular it closes down.
This game unfortunately is only really enjoyable if you have enough manpower. Big factions become bigger, small factions disappear.
This continues until a server closes down. Happened plenty of times now, 2238 is only one such example.
This event just further demonstrated that either you have a big faction, or you can go fuck yourself.
This is the single biggest problem in fonline and has never been addressed yet. I dont actually know how to address it, but this is what fucks this game in the ass.
Big factions like BBS that fuck players in the ass. Until those players fuck the game in the ass by leaving the server.

I agree.

Often, Ive had situations spawning in to the middle of the large group of players. What did they do ? After instant kill Ive been called noob and such. One time, gay pretend having sex with my dead body, saying; "reaping corpses!"  (that was the most funny part for them) DUH
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 03:43:09 pm by AlbertStarski »

Knife_cz

• TISM is the best band ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2013, 03:11:43 pm »
Good job BBS.)
Cheers.
Thx, bro. You rock!
No, no I can assure you that he doesn't.

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2013, 03:15:36 pm »
Good job BBS.)
Cheers.
Thx, bro. You rock!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 03:19:36 pm by kill n die »

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...

Knife_cz

• TISM is the best band ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2013, 03:17:16 pm »
Good job BBS.)
Cheers.
Thx, bro. You rock!
knife plz