April 25, 2024, 06:20:21 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: best tips for exping your alt  (Read 7982 times)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
best tips for exping your alt
« on: October 14, 2013, 10:37:19 am »
Anyone knows good tips for exp characters? I need to rise up my level to 45.
Please tell me good cords, maybe someone have better way than killing?
thanks
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

skovkat

• Supporter
  • Char: Koenigen, Skytten, Basher
    • View Profile
Re: best tips for exping your alt
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 10:53:18 am »
Ghouls near necropolis. give 500 xp each and they fight eachother so you can easily lasthit them.
I usually level 1-24 in an a few hrs of playing. I can't really remember cords and I am not online right now, but I will try to draw a map.

OOOOOO
OXOOOO
OXONOO
OXOOOO
OOOOOO

If the O's resemble a square part of the map, N is where Necropolis is located, and the X's is where you should patrol to kill ghouls.
So that's - Go to necropolis Square, go left two squares, go up and down between the square above u and the one below u

it's much faster than centaurs
Char: Koenigen, Skytten, Basher

skovkat

• Supporter
  • Char: Koenigen, Skytten, Basher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 12:49:09 pm »
Ghouls near necropolis. give 500 xp each and they fight eachother so you can easily lasthit them.
I usually level 1-24 in an a few hrs of playing. I can't really remember cords and I am not online right now, but I will try to draw a map.

OOOOOO
OXOOOO
OXONOO
OXOOOO
OOOOOO

If the O's resemble a square part of the map, N is where Necropolis is located, and the X's is where you should patrol to kill ghouls.
So that's - Go to necropolis Square, go left two squares, go up and down between the square above u and the one below u

it's much faster than centaurs

i have been online in game now.. cords are: 34:38 to 34:40
Char: Koenigen, Skytten, Basher

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 12:53:56 pm »
Aliens, deathclaws, floaters and centaurs on the desert. One good burst can give you 3000-5000xp.
I may be broke, but I ain't broken (just twisted).

Kaaon

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 01:06:24 pm »
Ghouls around necropolis > centaurs..
yesterday i did 153k exp in one hour at ghouls near necropolis

Strike

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 01:22:19 pm »
Easiest and best way to get experience is to kill Ghouls.
(around 500xp each kill, some less than 500xp)

When you are used to doing many tasks with your character, you are able to get even more experience with your skills.
Crafting drugs, armors, weapons, ammo... doing some quests.

And when higher lvl, higher experience reward for doing caravan rides.

Edit: Lvl 45, you too : D

Kaaon

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2013, 07:01:26 pm »
Ghouls leveling..
Around Necropolis, there are also few urban zones with footlockers
Use real time combat, not turn based, they are not hard and real time is faster so you will lvl up faster
Use some easily accessable ammo/weapon (minigun/avenger, grease gun, flamer..) so you rush them and not loose anything valuable
If your hp is low then dont stop, just look for vs encounters
Focus ghouls with best weapons (molotov cocktail > green-red with shotguns and hunting rifles > pistols > others) so they will not kill other ghouls or with low hp
Avoid wasteoftime encouters like ants, dogs..
If you want to push your level hard then make tent near necropolis, bring there few weapons, thousands of ammo and farm for long time.
You dont even need armor if you are looking for vs enco and if some ghoul is attacking you, focus him
Easy for all players include new because they can look for vs enco and kill low hp
With swift leaner and loner 150k+ xp per hour is no problem there

Edit : there are still more and more players which found this leveling but ghouls are in alot zones around so you can still avoid pk
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 09:52:21 pm by Kaaon »

greenthumb

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2013, 12:02:28 am »
there are some more advanced methods, which iam not gona speak about there, but its possible to level up(to 24th lvl) almost any character in less than 60 minutes, and iam not talking about private mine => craft abooz, but about killing npcs in a certain way. Still in general its true that centaurs and floaters are fastest way to level up, especialy if you can make them spawn in greater amounts and in RT ;), not gona disclose anymore...

Good luck with ghouls anyway,

NOTE: if you are leveling some ?sniper build? you might do better with ghouls than centuars..., but that must be rly special build ^^

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2013, 06:05:35 am »
there are some more advanced methods, which iam not gona speak about there, but its possible to level up(to 24th lvl) almost any character in less than 60 minutes, and iam not talking about private mine => craft abooz, but about killing npcs in a certain way. Still in general its true that centaurs and floaters are fastest way to level up, especialy if you can make them spawn in greater amounts and in RT ;), not gona disclose anymore...

yeah using a duallogged char with a bunch of followers which makes large spawn of centaurs and floaters, then radio in your character, old method known from 2238, I'm wondering why some people consider it "secret", if I had anything against it I would "fix" long ago.. still there is a question: why would I do that? geez.

KestreL

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2013, 06:32:01 am »
Crafting is best imo. took me 18 mins to lvl from 1 to 24

Kaaon

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2013, 06:33:43 am »
+ time till you get resources for that crafts

KestreL

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2013, 07:16:20 am »
+ all the stuff to get from the craft

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2013, 07:20:36 am »
yeah using a duallogged char with a bunch of followers which makes large spawn of centaurs and floaters, then radio in your character, old method known from 2238, I'm wondering why some people consider it "secret", if I had anything against it I would "fix" long ago.. still there is a question: why would I do that? geez.

it save time

Andr3aZ

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2013, 08:53:43 am »
Kestrel, what items did you craft exactly?
any tipps what gives good xp?

Kaaon

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2013, 07:02:02 pm »
hq
Extended Capacitor Battery is 138 xp / 1 ore = 138 xp per ore (120 craft, 18 gmp)
Upgraded Power Servo is 402 xp / 3 ores = 134 xp per ore (360 craft, 18 gmp, 24 hq alloys)

normal
flamer is 252 xp / 6 ores = 42 xp per ore (180 craft, 36 diss, 36 alloys)
5mm jhp ammo 500 pieces is 1050 xp / 30 ores = 35 xp per ore (750 craft, 240 gunpowder, 60 metal parts) + you can use it
.45 caliber ammo is 120 exprience per junk and 2 minerals (2 minerals are like nothing so its like 120 xp per junk)

Not sure if they are best, im crafting mostly for items, not for expeirence.

Edit : its with loner and swift leaner
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 07:42:17 pm by Kaaon »