April 26, 2024, 12:16:37 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Charisma - need info  (Read 1783 times)

Pugna

• View Profile
Charisma - need info
« on: October 10, 2013, 12:30:12 pm »
Can some1 explain me how does it work.
On wiki there is an info " Is needed to transport Players or followers on the worldmap. (Total charisma − 1 = Number of Players or followers that can be transported at once.)"

So wiki tells us that you need 2 CH to transport 1 person ( companion/slave/merc/player )

But on forum most ppl write that with 1 CH you can transport 1 person, 2CH - 2 ppl and so on.

There is a 3rd fraction and they write that with 1 CH you can transport 2 ppl, 2 CH - 3 ppl, 3 CH - 4 ppl and so on.

So which version is correct?

Also I want to confirm something - if I buy a merc and leave him in my base or tent than he doesn't use my CH points and I can pick more mecrs/slaves?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 06:04:58 pm by Pugna »
Radio 899

Furior

• View Profile
Re: Charisma - need info
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 06:46:17 pm »
1 CH- You can travel carrying 2 players, mercs, cows, dogs or followers.
2 CH- The same (not sure)
3 CH- The same (not sure)
4 CH- You +3 players, mercs...
5 CH- You + 4 ....

You can have as many followers as your Party Points allows you, no matter the CH you have (Ch increase your party points so it also lets you get more followers, but the important things are the Party Points). BUT you can only travel on World Map according to your charisma.

You can have 5 charisma and 5 followers. But you can only travel with 4 of them at once. The other one must stay in base or tent.

Pugna

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 08:32:22 pm »
I know about the PP and that I need them for companion/merc. Just the charisma part is confusing and you added another version of that :D
Radio 899

Kascin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 11:24:41 pm »
It's pretty easy.

In 2238 the formula was Charisma-1; that's why you see that in the wiki.

But in Reloaded you have this too: " Leader with less than 3 Charisma can lead two followers on worldmap." (Initial Changelog)

So the good version is Furior version.