July 27, 2024, 07:53:51 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: How do I go further in this game?  (Read 455 times)

jbarros35

• View Profile
How do I go further in this game?
« on: June 09, 2024, 05:30:11 pm »
I reached solo level 33, I have a couple of companions and finalised most of the important quests but I can't really go further than that

I have no guild or have time to dedicate myself to that but are there any suggestion how a player can keep going. without having to do the same path of water delivering? is the game over for me?

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
Re: How do I go further in this game?
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2024, 10:18:44 pm »
What Tin Man said above, and...

One thing for me is to use a leveling build to level up a new character over 100, maybe 150 or even higher, to make an advanced sniper. Use the online Planner tool to plan the build, but use a leveling build to reach the target level. Then Reroll and try it out. Don't use implants yet (if you have those) until you are sure the build works best. This plan can take a while, but there are ways of faster leveling.

Meanwhile the idea we can craft our own gear and sometimes get some items with excellent bonuses, keeps me going.

Then there's the quest for implants. The search for Special Encounters, especially a Vertibird. Find Bridgekeeper's Robes while Cave exploring, and a certain priceless Baseball Bat while searching thru random lockers in city ruins.

The final quest...the one that is the most challenging. The quest for....a good team you can trust. I won the game when i found my buds here, but don't expect to find yours quickly - it took me years.

And finally, we can all download the developer tools and start working behind the scenes to create new explorable content. If it's good enough, polished around the edges, doesn't break cannon, and Kilgore approves, it can be added in an update.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2024, 10:21:11 pm by Henry »

Shamessa

• Freelancer
    • View Profile
    • Rulers and Empires
Re: How do I go further in this game?
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2024, 04:07:46 am »
Caravans and random hunt on desert is always vaiable option. You wont be able to solo end game content (like Glow or Warehous or Dayglow) but certainly mid game is in range for solo players.

Freelancer