April 19, 2024, 01:48:09 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: FOnline warfare  (Read 3617 times)

paco

• View Profile
FOnline warfare
« on: October 08, 2013, 01:28:37 pm »
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Red Dot Army, and I’ve been involved in numerous town controls in 2238, and I have over 300 confirmed frags. I am trained in FOnline warfare and I’m the top tank in the entire game. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this game, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me on forums? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Wasteland and you are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that bursts out the pathetic little thing you call your character. Even in protected cities, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can frag you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the TTTLA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the wasteland, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking hunted, kiddo.
<wimp> crucify apaco and paco for telling you how to use a computer and get on irc
Quote from: Carl von Clausewitz
War is such a dangerous business that mistakes that come from kindness are the very worst.

KestreL

Re: FOnline warfare
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 05:37:24 pm »
you trippin

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 12:06:21 pm »

paco

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 01:59:31 pm »
paco strong
remove pony
<wimp> crucify apaco and paco for telling you how to use a computer and get on irc
Quote from: Carl von Clausewitz
War is such a dangerous business that mistakes that come from kindness are the very worst.

lunoi

• BBS soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 03:19:33 pm »
, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the TTTLA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the wasteland,

...who are you ?

Cha

• TTTLA for Great Justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 03:48:28 pm »
, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the TTTLA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the wasteland,

...who are you ?

He is joking

theamazingjoe

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 02:42:54 pm »
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Red Dot Army, and I’ve been involved in numerous town controls in 2238, and I have over 300 confirmed frags. I am trained in FOnline warfare and I’m the top tank in the entire game. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this game, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me on forums? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Wasteland and you are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that bursts out the pathetic little thing you call your character. Even in protected cities, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can frag you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the TTTLA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the wasteland, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking hunted, kiddo.

Congrats you graduated from an in-game school, you want to kill a troll who probably doesn't care, and who cares?
TREASURE HUNTER EXTRAORDINAIRE!

Asland

• YouWantToKnowWhoIAm? AskOthersTheyThinkTheyKnow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2013, 10:22:25 am »
(Roars)  !!!
...shitty forum alt...useless rotten troll...just a petite troll...half pubescent schoolgirl...assland is TB trap noob...one of the two little balls from hetzer...idiots like you...A noob...noobie...12years old kid...totaly dumb...Assland is Hawkts...the biggest noob ever...noob HawkTS...