April 16, 2024, 01:48:53 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Warehouse - Stacked Slags  (Read 454 times)

Shamessa

• Freelancer
    • View Profile
    • Rulers and Empires
Warehouse - Stacked Slags
« on: January 13, 2023, 08:20:23 pm »
Whats wrong with 4 slags stacked in one position? Its not doable with 2 tank builds with +AP gear and useing Hypo. We did 10 attempts and all were failure. 4 slags can not be downed be top geared chars no matter what.
Freelancer

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
Re: Warehouse - Stacked Slags
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2023, 06:39:04 pm »
Warehouse is very hard. I'm sure it was meant to be that way. I think it was meant to be a place that requires players to team up, to encourage team play. Whoever added Warehouse was maybe thinking we already have fun things that can be solo'd - let's force a few challenges to require teams. A team of 2 is not enough? Okay, recruit more.

I once built a team of 4 BG companions, leveled them all up to 24, gave them all the best incinerators and hit WH solo. All 5 of us were wipe out within 10 seconds. Twice. I abandoned the idea and never go there solo, but only ever go there with at least 4 real players.

Same with Ares: you cannot do it with only 2 (although 2 extreme snipers can wreck the surface with practice!)
Same with California Raiders bunker. Same with Sierra. etc

Shamessa

• Freelancer
    • View Profile
    • Rulers and Empires
Re: Warehouse - Stacked Slags
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2023, 06:11:15 am »
I bet it should be strong, but changes made in game weapon/armor wise setuped things more to team and make it even harder.

I used solo Warehouse (8 on 10 attempts were succes) back in 2015 in S2. But then I had my tank build with 330 HP and DR imps (8%). Now implants are halfed, perks down on some weapons and ammo, weapons with +1AP cant be crafted (still can be obtained) and there is little to none content my tank build can solo. And its even hard playing with my sons (both on tank builds).

We did another runs and managed to wipe out slags, but boss was unbeatable due his starting location: hard to shot him from range. We might test out something tricky, but he deals shitload of damage :s
Freelancer