Here's a character planner I've been developing for some time:https://fonline-reloaded-s4-geck.onrender.com
Open spoiler to see some imagesOverview
FO:R Character Planner is a simple web application which allows you to plan your Fonline Reloaded character build. It's a static app and it can be used offline.Features
- Supports all basic character modifiers (SPECIAL, Skills, Perks, etc.) as well as Implants, Books, Drugs, Boosts, Professions
- Armor and Helmet slots – equip gear to see how it affects the stats
- Simple Load functionality (see the spoiler for more info on how it works)
Each new build is auto-saved at level 0 (creation screen), level 1 and level 24 and it can be loaded at that point. Moreover, this feature keeps track of the last three level-ups, so you can load (revert) up to three levels back.
Click on the gear icon in Actions panel.
Choose which save to load.
For now, this feature is disabled on character creation screen.
How to use Online
- full Save/Load library for managing and storing multiple builds
- improved responsiveness and layout for mobile devices
- filling out all missing descriptions in the Info Panel
- continuous bug fixes and support
- You can use the tool online – just open the link above
- You can also use it offline - just install the planner and use it like a native app. Works both on desktop and mobile. Here's how to do this:
- Install on Chrome and Edge:
Once you visit the site in your browser you will see an icon in the address bar which will allow you to install the application. Just click it and it will do all the work.
- Install on Firefox:
Firefox has recently discontinued the support of PWA's (Progressive Web App – the technology which allows the app to be installed). Fortunately, it is still possible to use it as such – you
just need to install a PWA browser extension manually (it's installation consists of few simple steps). Just follow the instructions here – https://techdows.com/2021/09/install-pwas-firefox-desktop.html.
This is what you should see if the extension is working fine:
Alternatively, if you're on Windows you could use Edge to install it.
- Install on Safari:
Not tested yet. It should work out of the box. Any feedback from Apple users would be appreciated.
Huge thanks to Henry, Medics, POWERPUFF and all other nice people who helped me a lot along the way!
- The planner is still in development and
may contain surely has some bugs or incorrect information. Keep in mind that almost all of the data used to base the logic and calculations on is sourced from the wiki. Any outdated info there might be present in the planner as well.
- If you're using the installed version, make sure you refresh it from time to time in order to detect any new content. There's an update functionality built-in in the Info Panel - the app should detect new content and prompt you to update it. Please, keep in mind that this feature is not always reliable - it can behave differently depending on the browser environment. If updates fail to appear - restart the app (close it and open it again) and/or do a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5 on Win)
So, that's it. I hope you enjoy the planner.
Once again, I would really appreciate any feedback/suggestions/bug reports/etc. you might have. Please, post in this thread, PM me or find me on Reloaded Discord - Arronax#9276