FOClassic v7, Reloaded rev 1050
Work by worldremaker, thanks.
Changes and fixes:
- Configurable item highlighter added (more info below),
- Trading with NPC is now possible with overweight,
- Added "pop" sound for message box, like in Fallout/Fallout2, and dots in message box are back,
- Fixed companions stacking and blocking in doorways,
- Improved server stability,
- Fixed tree respawn in towns,
- One-time spawners will not be refilled anymore after server restart.
Run UpdaterEx.exe to update your client.
Edit Reloaded.cfg to switch it on.
In [Reloaded] section:
ShowItemContours=7 - set the item contours for pickable items, containers and misc items, combination in range from 0 (none) to 7 (for containers and misc items)
0: All off
1: Mark pickable items only.
2: Mark pickable items and containers.
3: Mark all.
4: Mark pickable and misc items.
5: Mark containers only.
6: Mark misc items only.
7: Mark containers and misc items.
ItemContourColors=128 255 128 - contour colors for pickable items in RGB format, accepts three values (0-255)
ContainerContourColors=128 0 255 - contour colors for containers in RGB format, accepts three values (0-255)
MiscContourColors=255 128 255 - contour colors for misc items in RGB format, accepts three values (0-255)
In [Bindings] section:
ShowItemContours=Y - switch combinations of item marks by contours