Password:

Topic: Caves?  (Read 2086 times)

skovkat

• Supporter
  • Char: Koenigen, Skytten, Basher
    • View Profile
Caves?
« on: October 07, 2013, 11:17:28 pm »
Where do i find caves with critters/loot? I've found like 10 so far, none of them containing either. Am I looking the wrong place or just unlucky?
Char: Koenigen, Skytten, Basher

Strike

Re: Caves?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 11:22:05 pm »
Where do i find caves with critters/loot? I've found like 10 so far, none of them containing either. Am I looking the wrong place or just unlucky?
Just unlucky, and loot is most hidden near walls so you can't actually see them first. But this is not always, sometimes loot is so visible so you can laugh.

Weir

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 05:28:46 pm »
I found out that loot can be found in random encounters with caves. However, most of cool things you can find in the invaded caves (just watch out for deathclaws!).

So far I found Red Ryder LE BB, Sniper Rifle, Solar Scorcher (yes!), Enclave Helmet, 2 x NCR Ranger Combat Armour, Plated Boxing Gloves, Some Medicines...

You can try 31,32:34 near Junktown special encounter (Vipers vs Merchant Party vs Junktown Scouts) - mine's favourite. You have to search all the cave carefully because stuff is placed in really strange spots that are not visible from the entrance point of view.

krausser666

• TLS godlike buggy-lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 06:17:47 pm »
I actually found Bridgekeeper's Robes and Enclave Armor. Anyway, its time consuming, and, FUCK THIS, deathclaws are such annyoing...espacially, when you wanna kill one, shoot, and then 4-5 appear at once.