April 26, 2024, 05:01:42 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Mark of The Wanderer Quest cant finish it.  (Read 3627 times)

Bolverk

• View Profile
Mark of The Wanderer Quest cant finish it.
« on: December 18, 2020, 09:29:36 pm »
I get to point in Mark of The Wanderer where I must rescue Detective Rocketansky in Bikers Bar "Night Rider". At first in  that location I was too ceareful that if anything in TB mode goes red I shall shoot at it, in that manner I shot to death Detective Rocketansky, then the rest of the Bikers. But Detective Rocketanasky respawned just like other  of the Bikers. Then I spoke once to Detective Rocketansky he answered. But when I finished dialogue with him I got rid off all Bikers. But when I wanted to spak with him again all I saw [Detecyive says nothing], and I was reapiting this quest for several days and all I see when I get rid of  all bikers, that Detective Rockatansky hast nothing to say and he is holding a stimpack. Many tries just left me to just somekind weird of source free XP. Please some devs repair this quest that it will possible to speak wit Rocketansky again.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
Re: Mark of The Wanderer Quest cant finish it.
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2020, 12:18:02 am »
We'll need to figure out how to repeat the problem.

Meanwhile, i have done this quest a few times and have not had any problem yet, but i always do this in Real-Time. I would never kill Mad Max, especially since that's contrary to the story - you're supposed to be there to rescue him. Why would you kill Mad Max?! How could you do that?! You killed Mad Max! Anyone who would do that, deserves problems lol.

First, i dialogue with Detective Rocketansky (Max), then i fight the bikers, then i realize i have to fight Goose too, which is obviously some weird mistake since Goose is Max's best friend, but oh well. Then i go talk with Max again and quest is done. Exit and progress to next chapter of this awesome story.

jbarros35

• View Profile
Re: Mark of The Wanderer Quest cant finish it.
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2023, 04:19:50 pm »
i didnt kill the detective, but the final boss my instinct was to first kill when I read i had to talk with him. so i waited for respawn, speak with him, killed and even took the bike. BUT, now the sheriff wont speak about it and the FLC cop wont allow me to proceed. thats nonsense we should have a way to reset this quest.