March 19, 2024, 03:06:25 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: New Player Guide for Season 3  (Read 3526 times)

Arronax

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
New Player Guide for Season 3
« on: November 04, 2020, 08:49:54 am »
Greetings, fellow wastelanders!
Almost an year ago I made a 2h30m long video tutorial on how to get started on Reloaded. Although I shared it on the discord channel back then I delayed posting it here cause I found a couple of mistakes I wanted to fix, and I also wanted to include some additional information (as some fellow players noted it would be helpful). Unfortunately, life happened and I couldn't find the time to do so in the following months, so, being so long overdue, I finally decided to post it here.

Here's also the Crafting Calculator which is included in the tutorial (see attachment). It's made in Open Office, and it's basically a formulated spreadsheet which allows you to compute the amounts of materials you need to craft stuff. It could have some inaccuracies, as well as a couple of missing items. Please, if you find any - post a reply here and I will try to add/fix the issue. Thanks!

I hope all this will be helpful to new players as well as to some more experienced ones.
Please, feel free to reply with any questions, remarks, notes and suggestions you might have!

Arronax

• View Profile
Re: New Player Guide for Season 3
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2020, 08:51:10 am »
Here's the Crafting Calculator again, but in Excel file format.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2020, 10:18:43 pm »
Man, thank you so much! I added this to wiki:

A Video Startup Guide, by Arronax!

Good timing too - i've been working a lot on my new guide which has a different route, but watching yours, i see a few improvements i can make. (Control+P to plagiarize lol)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 10:36:24 pm by Henry »

Arronax

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2020, 08:04:53 am »
Thank you, Henry!  ;D
Feel free to take and use anything you find worthy from this video!
And thank you again for your never-ending awesome wiki job you do!