April 29, 2024, 09:32:38 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: entering vault city  (Read 4194 times)

dagdasamildanac

• View Profile
entering vault city
« on: September 02, 2013, 05:31:56 pm »
hey i approached that problem when was on quest with holodisk (deliver it to thomas moore), since day pass aint working - 1st guy who supose to be giving them vs 500 caps all the time even if i have a lot more then those 500 caps saying to me to gtfo what this is? its not even for buble gum text or smth, 2nd the guy little bit eariler then this officer could get me fake working day pass but still when i acitvate the dialogue for it i only have option to say i will try to make it officail way - idk i had much more then 1k caps atm maybe i had to little - also to even speak to him had to bribe him with 200 caps ... 3rd i was told but already before by city guard and when i spoke to fake day pass guy who also mention about recieveing citizens status for helping someones and knew that before when spoke to guard near vc gate and he told me to bring hydro magnetic smth - if i recall correctly its hydromagnetic sphear regulator >>> hy-mag it was obtainable in gecko if im not wrong back in f1 - so while im on my way there could anyone tell me if its bugged or tell me any other way to get into vc - help much appreaciated.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: entering vault city
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 06:09:15 pm »
Too low INT. Skeev (or Skeeve) will talk to you if you have at least 4 INT .... OR if you have <4 INT and at least 2000 bottle caps

dagdasamildanac

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 07:28:35 pm »
Too low INT. Skeev (or Skeeve) will talk to you if you have at least 4 INT .... OR if you have <4 INT and at least 2000 bottle caps

not really got 6 int and 3 char - so maybe the thing is to have 2k caps for the fake day pass - also is it real item the day pass or some sort of onetimepay thing since if i would die if it would be real and i would lose it and crap no way to enter again ... :(

Hakunin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 09:51:46 pm »
I have same problem. i have 8 INT and cant buy day pass and try with more caps and nothing.

Kilian

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 12:22:03 pm »
same here

Kusang

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 02:42:14 pm »
I could enter when I had 100% + Outdoormsman, told the guard some shit about survivaling and got my citizenship.
I think they let you enter when you have certain a profession at 100% +

Hope someone can confirm, I'm noob at this game  :-X

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 02:46:24 pm »
Yeah but some players might be not interested in joining VC faction or they might be already a part of another faction.
I'll check it later.

Dr.Mentat

• When someone ask if you're a god, you say "YES!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2013, 03:27:01 am »
...or, and heres a crazy idea..you forget about entering Vault City and helping that ne'er-do-well, shit stirring thomas moore and just relax in the courtyard. Happy Harry's has everything you need, and you can always take a load off at McRae's. You win..the citizens win..and vault city prevails!
Vault City Prevails, Citizen!

Siwy89

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2013, 09:51:51 pm »
as it was said before, I had 8 INT 4 CH, nearly 1000 caps and still cannot obtain day pass...

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2013, 09:54:46 pm »
as it was said before, I had 8 INT 4 CH, nearly 1000 caps and still cannot obtain day pass...

Your skills:
Barter
Doctor
Ooutdoor
Speech
?

Siwy89

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2013, 10:54:38 pm »
outdoor 100, rest about 20