April 27, 2024, 08:01:41 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: It's a growing problem =P  (Read 4973 times)

Jakub

• View Profile
Re: Re: It's a growing problem =P
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2018, 07:14:48 am »
Watch the fuck I do ? Have you seen the person browse these darkweb sites ? Good.

I don't give a fuck whetever the person invading the PC and Phone has a snatch or a dong or what alphabetic characters are involved into the low lifers name.

The message is clear.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE PERSONS HARDWARE.

Or I will make you.

And how is Powerpuff involved into this, you say "she" is responsible... tell me more about "what she claimed".

edit he has not logged in here since 2 days I send him a PM.

feel free to enlighten me with your knowledge, I'm all ears for your claim.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 07:49:00 am by Jakub »
Yeah you did it...

Jakub

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2018, 07:35:45 am »
The person will be found if the problems persist and the problem will be fixed.

A shotgun won't help so you can stop flexing with weapons and stories and shit we don't get paid for showing nor do pictures of beheaded people or animal corpses impress anyone of relevance.

You breach into someones home and privacy.
Someone will breach into you. (be it cops or people performing self justice - you know how reality works, hacking people for 9 months straight is not a game or roleplay it is a blatant crime)

edit you have nothing to fear so I m waiting for you to elaborate the claims you have made previously in detail

edit2 there seems little evidence of what you have claimed to be true and i have seen you doing this before.
i know the manlet is involved in it however there is no evidence so far of him playing any bigger role other than having been the tool of mantits and corosive/eve.

if you have proof of him hijacking peoples hardware or any evidence whatsoever solidifying your claims, bring them.
I will wait, otherwise I will bore further into you and I go as far as possible.
If you are the doxxer you could simply say.. yes Sir, sorry, I will stop doing so and if you do, we can all go on as normal.
The hacks happened and perhaps ARE happening and there will be an end.

edit3 you see, if I actually bother to do research on your persona, than this will not end with a simple "we can go on as normal" because I don't have time to waste unlike some script kiddies sitting in some trailer park/garage giggling at meaningless stolen nudes or other blatantly brainless bullshit.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 10:39:36 am by Jakub »
Yeah you did it...

THETRUEFORM

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2018, 08:56:22 am »
Learned, is learned.
Got killed by a theory.

..... atlast.... I'm free.

Wait.. am (oh my tell !!! OHHH :-O) I PARA ? Hmm :thinking:

Yes ! No ? Does a "Para" even exist ? :thinking: Perhaps, perhaps not.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2018, 10:14:44 am »
guys, you're starting a real schizophrenia here.

also, Jakub pm'ed me "today", not "two days ago" asking me about "doxxing" someone.

You all need some Christmas love, then visit a doctor and then get banned from the internet for at least 6 months.

btw.. Chosen One is only a attention whore, so he/she/it will be spreading randomly generated shit until the day this forums is gone or she/he/it is hwbanned forever. She/he/it never made sense and keeps living in false "reality".
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 10:17:43 am by POWERPUFF »
The Almighty Gaylords

Jakub

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2018, 10:17:07 am »

also, Jakub pm'ed me "today", not "two days ago" asking me about "doxxing" someone.

You all need some Christmas love, then visit a doctor and then get banned from the internet for at least 6 months.

Your opinion is worthless low life.
Yeah you did it...

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2018, 10:19:38 am »

So is yours ;-)
The Almighty Gaylords

Jakub

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2018, 10:23:20 am »

So is yours ;-)

Who cares, that is not matter of subject.
If you have nothing to add to press this forward, stop wasting time.

I will wait for chosen ones elaboration of the claim, otherwise the strings clearly lead further into their direction. I do not care about your internet penis size, miss me with that shit, your reputation here or anything else not related to the case is useless blabbering and will be directly discarded.

Edit. you are sleeping and perhaps which I highly doubt judging by your condition going to work in a few hours (fractured skeletal structure, stabbing wounds, recent opioid abuse) so I will not push anything further until you have responded on the claims you made.

If this gets removed before I'm done I will bring it back up.
Wait a few days until this is solved and than do as you please.
Perhaps the message has already been understood but seeing the whole situation I highly doubt the responsible person(s) is insightful at all which is the sole reason I'm here.
Ban and remove afterwards as you will. It is your place, it is your history but it is non of my buisness and I seriously could not care less. But history is useful as we can learn.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 10:56:45 am by Jakub »
Yeah you did it...

THETRUEFORM

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2018, 06:16:31 pm »
@Chosen One

From hardcore spammer to mute user ?

You see, the thing is, aside from my annoying curiosity levels, you have actually been claiming here that someone/Powerpuff has done an actual real life crime.

Could you please elaborate ? Busy in the planning room with your teammates, swinelensered and so on or what nigger ?

This ain't no game and from what I can tell out of this situation so far.

You are either scared of the person.
Or you made this up.

You have no reason to be scared eitherway.
If you made this up, than holy hell, big balls, big spine, big big.
Got killed by a theory.

THETRUEFORM

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2018, 09:22:45 pm »
Okay well....

Here's another potential route to solve this... and erm... jesus.

You know I can already see myself impaled with a gigantic spear up my bum.

But jesus christ....

Ughh see...
If I hurt anyone's "ACTUAL" feelings unintentionally.. than I'm sorry. Truely.
If I roast(ed) some low lifers trying to have a blast on my coaster.. or anyone else good minded.. than yeah, fucking dissolve into a pile of goo or ash idfc.

I send a potential person a message on discord.
I will not say who.. because ughh.. >_> I think it's not cringeworthy or so if someone does crazy things out of love, especially when having a crush. It's cool.
If someone is too cool for this kinda stuff, your problem, I couldn't care less.
Needless to say there are crossing lines however..... I had my privacy taken forcefully once before and I ever since value it highly, albeit having little to hide lol.

I sleept 4h hours and I think I actually had planned to do something else before I saw a msg on discord so excuse me if this may appear bold or half arsed but I really gotta lay down... umm.

So yeah.. I heard a story.. I thought it's trolling... and I still think it is to be honest LOL ! but fuck me in the ass for fuckings sake I have a fucking weak af. heart and yeah.. burn me... jesus.

I can forgive one or another thing. >_> jeez

So umm.. if you know who I mean.. let her know that I left a message.

If you wan't to talk, I'm all ears.

I figured it (while giving it out - genius lmao) actually isn't as easy to dig out my discord address nowadays(yeah I didn't consider 1-2 things) so this might explain or so.. idk.

It's just an offer.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 09:44:52 pm by THETRUEFORM »
Got killed by a theory.

THETRUEFORM

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2018, 09:36:09 pm »
And your fucking "time for a divorce meme".

Nigger.. first of all..

It's not even the slighest funny or creative.. call fucking meme police you unwanted bastard child.

Second off... fucking die nigger. Idgaf who you are seriously... but you had this coming. Fucking hell.. people like you drive me fucking nuts.

Maybe cuz I don't have to deal with this kinda shidde IRL.. idk.. but I have no tolerance against you cancerous shits, fucking hell you piss me off man. And since am banned here anyway.. I can say it the way I like.

Cuz I won't come back once this stuff is solved.
I'm fucking glad when I stop reciving shitty memes via references or PM's in fucking random games (well, 2) by fucking degenerated mini trolls. I'm fucking feed up with this. Trust me, it's not even this sorta "mindfuck" level of a thing.. it is "JUST ANNOYING" god my nerves....

Good night. *sighs*
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 09:59:56 pm by THETRUEFORM »
Got killed by a theory.

Arcrad

• Scream! Let the world hear our voice!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2018, 05:34:20 am »
Someone tell me what the fuck is going on before i look for your IP address, and deliver Cookies to your house to chill you mofos.
Will you hold me tight and not let go?

Agent Mundo

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2018, 10:08:13 am »
Someone tell me what the fuck is going on before i look for your IP address, and deliver Cookies to your house to chill you mofos.

You.

You shut up.  ;D You want a death ?
Give him jacket back.

X^DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Problems ?¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

eres rápido en silencio

Hey whats app
losing it ?

Agent Mundo

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2018, 10:37:16 am »

A paradin do his thing and I empujar to not manipulate a persan or better delete you mensaje.

You have a warning not two.

This is not the roleplay and I can see a man. You see a paradin ? You try under the la ala you morir.

ilícito la manera ? We can do this.

And take you filfithy ratware you pedophile.
Give him jacket back.

X^DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Problems ?¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

eres rápido en silencio

Hey whats app
losing it ?

Jakub

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2018, 01:29:42 pm »

"Look up IP".

Funny boy.
An expert clearly. This is all I say.
Yeah you did it...

THETRUEFORM

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2018, 01:51:34 pm »
2 Hours out of the house and things go hayware.  :facepalm

Speechless.

But I have nothing to do with it perhaps time to go kinda saw this coming anyway so perhaps best to let others dirty their hands with this bullshit.
not like they are getting paid for nothing or so.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 02:04:35 pm by THETRUEFORM »
Got killed by a theory.