April 19, 2024, 03:45:12 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Changelog 17/10/2018  (Read 3043 times)

Jakub

• View Profile
Re: Changelog 17/10/2018
« on: December 13, 2018, 02:56:20 am »
How can you even keep working for these mongrels ?

They are more retarded than the nigger apes in local zoo.
Yeah you did it...

Polok

• View Profile
Re: Re: Changelog 17/10/2018
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 10:58:35 pm »
How can you even keep working for these mongrels ?

They are more retarded than the nigger apes in local zoo.

Nobody works on this any more. Game is dead. FOnline died when they ruined Reloaded. All we see now here are edge lords and pretend devs who don't know anything at all about Fallout. Aside from the quests in this game everything else is shit and was ruined with the new changes.  Reloaded devs pushed everyone to F02 but F02 is shit too so relodaded devs just killed the entire game instead.

There is nothing the reloaded guys can add ever again that will make the game playable. They need to release source and let somebody else fix the game. DocAn Mojuk and Kilgore are little crybaby faggets that should be shot by the Russians.

Programmer

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 09:25:16 pm »
The game is not killed and as I saw there was a huge step made in development community at end of October.

ravenp

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2018, 05:00:39 am »
The game is not killed and as I saw there was a huge step made in development community at end of October.
LOL
Kilgore banned people who played this game for years but he doesnt care when some newfag retards post facebook tier stuff on this forum.
Like how do you even allow that shit, if someone new comes and looks at this forum he will just laugh and go play something else.
This server is dead as fuck and kilgore is a retard, i know he doesnt care but why keep the server and forum up?

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2018, 11:06:11 am »
I used to play all 2238 seasons and at least 2 years of Reloaded. I also had episodes with TLAmk2, AoP and FO2 and to be honest I would love to play Fonline server like current Reloaded back in 2009 when I started. Too bad it wasn't possible.
Bang Bang Smash

Jakub

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2018, 06:07:31 pm »
ravenp
polok

shut the fuck up you cringeworthy low lifers

game's fine.

you people are not.

you are the problem, not the game.

And stop fakkin cyberstalking me, I got nothing for you and you will get nothing from me.
Like flies around a turd or sumin lmfao.. atleast irl people insta notice to stay the F away from me or get a backhand

just piss off
and just because you feel like this is facebook 2.0 doesn't mean shidde.. you fucking absolute degenerate shits ffs.
you have literally... Z E R O (to write it in your autistic no lifer words) social competence.

Prolly 0 friends too and at max some deep web weeaboo hentai malformations who dox ppls machines and steal their identity and shiiii.. bleh..

I feel sorry for Kilgore attracting such shiiii which is the sole reason I drove these cringelords lead by a mantit away from here.

Best regards
not Para.
Yeah you did it...

brae

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2018, 02:44:36 am »
ravenp
polok

game's fine.

you people are not.

And stop fakkin cyberstalking me, I got nothing for you and you will get nothing from me.
Like flies around a turd or sumin lmfao.. atleast irl people insta notice to stay the F away from me or get a backhand

just piss off
and just because you feel like this is facebook 2.0 doesn't mean shidde.. you fucking absolute degenerate shits ffs.
you have literally... Z E R O (to write it in your autistic no lifer words) social competence.

Prolly 0 friends too and at max some deep web weeaboo hentai malformations who dox ppls machines and steal their identity and shiiii.. bleh..

I feel sorry for Kilgore attracting such shiiii which is the sole reason I drove these cringelords lead by a mantit away from here.

Best regards
not Para.
nice reddit spacing faggot

Jakub

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2018, 05:19:24 am »
ravenp
polok

game's fine.

you people are not.

just piss off

Best regards
not Para.
nice reddit spacing faggot

Nice salt.
Yeah you did it...

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2018, 05:37:57 am »
(T)o be honest I would love to play Fonline server like current Reloaded back in 2009 when I started. Too bad it wasn't possible.
Current Reload has BSH. Powerpuff said Mojuk is still working on it (expanding it or creating a second "life's mission" that starts as the first one ends or what?), but even as is it's what 2238 neither had nor was CVET capable of doing.
That would have required him to understand what Fallout was. :/
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

manero

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2018, 09:30:55 am »
Current Reload has BSH...

Do you mean main quest? I like it so far. But the best part of Reloaded for me are caravans. Too bad i'm making them alone. Great feature for group play if you aren't fond of pvp.
Bang Bang Smash

ravenp

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2018, 10:22:15 am »
>jakub
cringe

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2018, 05:45:12 pm »
Do you mean main quest? I like it so far.
Yes.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Goldfish

• And I said "Suzy, it's time for a divorce."
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2018, 09:25:29 pm »
Seeing these updates kinda give me hope that one day, Reloaded may be what it used to be. It hurts my soul to say that I witnessed the uprising and downfall of this server from the start. It went from the best, and most played Fonline server, to being as dead as Goon Haven.  :'(

Quote from: Joe Lavender
Its easy for anyone to see that this server has hit rock bottom, and the server owners aren't really active to listen to the pleas of the straggling leftover community. But if anyone is here to listen, I'll spew my opinion on the matter. And I'll back it up with some facts.

Season 1 Reloaded - Average player count - 149
This session was the start of reloaded, and it was a fresh new server after 2238 had collapsed. The people who didn't like Fonline 2 came here and made it their home. It was far from perfect, but it was awsome and everyone loved it. It was the best server after 2238.

Season 2 Reloaded - Average player count - 112
Season 2. Tons of new awsome changes. The initial hype had died down, so all the passersby had left. But the count was still waaay up and steady at 100+ every day. The hardcore players planted their feet and made this their home game. PvP was HUGE, TC, Reno, the combat system was great! There were the complainers, but they still stayed and worked around the faults they had with the game. The roleplayers still roleplayed, and the factions still did their shit. It was perfect! Every now and again the occasional casual would happen by, get shredded, then make a cry post on the forum. This was normal, and people loved it. The server was getting hearty donations every month. Entire factions were dumping loads of cash into the server, and it was going fine.

Season 3 Reloaded (Current Time) - Average player count - 35
After the wipe, there was a nice influx of players. (I think 200+ on the first day). But as allways, the fresh wipe hype died in 2 or 3 days. The combat system was completely changed to something foreign and unwanted. The Majority of the players were left confused and disgusted. The biggest and hardest to master skill mechanic; one-hexing, was gone. Looting? Gone. TC as we knew it? Gone. Sooo many players' playstyles were eradicated without much warning. And even with the warning we had, there was nothing we could do but watch out favorite game change into something else. After about a month, the player count PLUMMETED. There was no sense of reward, and Fallout 2 factions mod (AKA FOnline) was reduced to a literal desolate wasteland. Inititally, Kilgore said that this is what he wanted. He didn't want the "Toxic" PvP apes on reloaded anymore. "They caused 90% of the problems here." He stated somthing along those lines before the wipe. And low and behold, they all left. And with them all gone, there was nothing to stimulate the game. Sure there is some people who still play (even me) in hopes that there will be some miraculous update to fix things and get the server going again. But as of now, there are those fundamental things that need to be fixed in order to revive this server. (If the developers even WANT it revived...)

1. Town Control. As we all know, TC was drastically changed with this 3rd season. There is little to no reward, and there is no "Control". If TC (which was NOT broken in season 2) was changed back, that would be a huuuge step in the right direction.

2. I don't even need to say it, but - Looting. Killing a player and taking his shit was a HUGE part of the livelihood of this game. The fact that you could get fucked up by a swarm of players, (or even NPCs for that matter) made people play cautiously and gave them that sense of danger. So anything they did was done very carefully. This also encouraged people to join groups and play together for more protection. Now there is nothing to lose, so hell, go to warehouse and punch those damned slages in the mouth with your brass knuckles. They can't even pry your weapon from your cold dead hands.

3. One-Hexing. Like I mentioned before, this was one skill that soooo many players wanted to master. It was a goal, consciously or subconsciously set by nearly everyone. No one wanted to get humiliated by someone stuffing a minigun in your ass and shredding you apart. So what did you do? You tried to get good at it too, to fend off those nasty apes. It was an amazing incentive to keep playing and get better at PvP. As mentioned by others, now its just minigun point and click. May the faster mouse win. But for this, I have some idea that maybe would work? Give some weapons "One-hex" perk. That should be self explanitory. Some weapons have the ability to peform a one-hex, just like in the old days. Maybe a P90, or an M60. This way, the minigun meta would NOT be the only option, and these other weapons could see the light of day. And since those weapons are NOT extremely powerful, a one-hex wouldn't be as devistating as an avenger hex, but it would still give the player a use for the skill they acquired over years of PvP.

TheTruePara

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2018, 02:12:39 am »
Heyyy yooo.

I'm new player here and I mustav said I relly luv this game.

Keep up the good work boss. +1

manero

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2018, 09:10:11 am »
Seeing these updates kinda give me hope that one day, Reloaded may be what it used to be. It hurts my soul to say that I witnessed the uprising and downfall of this server from the start. It went from the best, and most played Fonline server, to being as dead as Goon Haven.  :'(

Quote from: Joe Lavender
Its easy for anyone to see that this server has hit rock bottom, and the server owners aren't really active to listen to the pleas of the straggling leftover community. But if anyone is here to listen, I'll spew my opinion on the matter. And I'll back it up with some facts.

Season 1 Reloaded - Average player count - 149
Season 2 Reloaded - Average player count - 112
Season 3 Reloaded (Current Time) - Average player count - 35...
1. Town Control...
2. I don't even need to say it, but - Looting...
3. One-Hexing...

Since FO2 with TC, looting and one-hexing has player count around 30-40, I highly doubt pvp aspect is the problem  ;)
Bang Bang Smash