Username:

Password:

Topic: Bored af....  (Read 1782 times)

THETRUEFORM

• View Profile
Bored af....
« on: December 19, 2018, 04:11:10 pm »
Really awsome..

favourite game won't run due to lunatics cyber attacking me and voyeuring me.

Fallout 76 blows...

What can a man do in a situation like that other than joining some discord gaming and dating channels, trying on some easy to get girls and hoping not to fall in love with one lol.

Edit:
Wow insta 2 views, does that mean the person looking through my PC saw it aswell ? Or just a bot
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 04:13:24 pm by THETRUEFORM »
Got killed by a theory.

..... atlast.... I'm free.

Wait.. am (oh my tell !!! OHHH :-O) I PARA ? Hmm :thinking:

Yes ! No ? Does a "Para" even exist ? :thinking: Perhaps, perhaps not.

Jakub

• View Profile
Re: Bored af....
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 06:46:30 pm »
Perhaps should rename this into "Hacked af".

"gotten hacked 9 months+ ago, had phone broken spring, people making remarks and references about it asuming I would had mentioned online albeit I didn't, thinking they are the SMART SHIT blessed with holy int special and shit, being dope memers and trolls whilst trolling themselves all this time, making jokes about slipping while they did... long long long ago"

Would seem more approriate.

BUT HEY lets turn blind eye on this and claim you have been hacking (corosive/eve on discord alt) aside the fact PFP exists but hey.. when you are gone.. you cannot defend yourself amirite ? And it's easier to talk behind the back of a mountain, than actually talking to it.

Perhaps, one of the most fucked up rat life styling I have seen so far, worse than crows and vultures lurking for oppoturnities.
But shhhhh you actually meet the wrong one.. fffff.... who guessed this would ever happen.

Getting the second Karma lesson here, from being to ignorant and retarded to actually learn, adapt properly (to society) must feel good. "KHAAANNNS o/ *facepalm*"
If this ain't the holy grail of cringe, than I don't know what is lol and trust me I don't need ressurance "from this side" of the fence.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 06:59:52 pm by Jakub »
Yeah you did it...

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 07:17:15 am »
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

THETRUEFORM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 12:51:54 pm »
Fallout 76 blows...
Tolja so.

Oh you did ? Not that I know of.
But what do I humble man know and knowledge pools differ.

Perhaps on an alt(ernate personality) ?
Got killed by a theory.

Jakub

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2018, 01:09:25 pm »
That shape shifting utterly grosses me out. What a disgusting and faceless creature.

I worked with the leader of a clinic, 17 years expertise. He denied the pathological existence of multiple personalities as in "more than one person living inside of a person", literally one person to exist another, is neurologically impossible.
I will burst out in laugher if you claim this to be flase, knowing the man and seeing what "you are" and resemble, a nothing(ness).

You truely need to hide (some)thing(s) don't ya ? Disgusting. Perhaps a pedophile like that Alexander Crowley according to intel gathered.
This already goes beyond a desire of attention or conversating. And also beyond pathological realms.

You truely are, a gross pile of nothingness. Faceless. Meaningless to the world and powerless. Your parents must be proud of you.
Yeah you did it...

THETRUEFORM

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2018, 03:33:26 pm »
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 03:35:39 pm by THETRUEFORM »
Got killed by a theory.