MY opinion, not a promise or leak of changes.
- make caves great again by adding g11e (no stats, worse condition), alien blaster (no stats, cond50-90), bk robe (no stats, tougher enemies there (mutants with miniguns, etc.).
Caves needs more changes then adding better loot.
- make t3 and t4 ammo craftable only (not obtainable from vendors) in order to boost players interaction
- make drugs (except of stimpak) craftable/lootable from npc encos only (not obtainable from vendors) in order to boost players interaction
And how would that change boost players interaction? Why except stimpak?
As for traders, clearing stacking items in their inventory should be adjusted, it doesn't work well now.
- Farms to be owned by ONE character, not shareable, no co-owners.
- Farms to give little bonus (30 caps / 1000 farm money, 60 exp / 1000 farm money)
Farms... more like private mines mk2. There is no way to keep them in game if they are to give any real reward. Could stay only as sandbox minigame, for those who always wanted to be farmers... Any form or reward would be abusable.
- Glow to be moved under a "PVP zone" mode. You can literally go there now alone, pile every shit you find there, grab it all and suicide with 9000lbs overloaded char. Kinda cheat, aight..?
Not a cheat if that's a legit feature
For me every difficult/dungeon location (public or private, doesn't matter) with good reward should have drop enabled
- (new 11Mar2019) repeatable events (this could go hand in hand with more active staff)
One does not have to be connected with other. In fact I think it should be made without need of GM to there.
- (new 11Mar2019) ability to assign quests to lower ranks (Player Driven Faction only feature, with tracker)
Wait what?@all give better loot ideas out there:
In my opinion there is too much, too easy to get good stuff out there. And in very short time it's just "ugh, yet another ca mk2, oh avenger, again...". That's why I think there is a lot of those "give better loot, t4" everywhere and many activities are considered #NotWorthIt because of bad loot/reward.
Two main problems here, imo:
- too big difference between items, making some of them must use or minimum required equipment (like ca mk2) and rest useless
- too easy to get those best standard items in big quantities
I have few ideas, it's suggestion board so here they are:
- reduce stat difference between items, they should still have something uniq but allow more items to be viable
- reduce number of items of same time (I think I counted like 10+ pistols?)
- reduce number of different ammo
- remove ca mk2 from shops, move to rewards