April 28, 2024, 12:40:50 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Turn Base Freeze [mechanics]  (Read 914 times)

cheezy

• View Profile
Turn Base Freeze [mechanics]
« on: October 07, 2013, 03:06:58 am »
I made guy with 7 ap and use big guns.  So when I fire my gun use all my ap.  Well if you run into fight and shoot npc before they start combat.  It will start combat and you be frozen on your turn if you go first.  It happens when you fire first and gives you first turn.  It shows you to only have ap you didn't use to fire. so if i had 8 ap then show 1 ap(this if i fire first and got first turn).  If i took one step it show i have 7 ap. Basically i get first shot to start combat and its my turn and I start with max ap tho don't show it.  I cant use its not showing me.  It don't move one step it wont show what I really have in way of ap. Now big problem is with build that use all my ap then  I cant move at all to refresh and show what i really have in ap. So If I fire first then I have wait 30secs till my turns over(lose my first turn).  It delays combat and waist a turn. One other thing to note is say I kill everyone there but one guy is knock out on the ground.  If I fire at him and kill him. Combat starts and I have wait 30secs (there no one else there but me). I cant end combat or pass my turn. Just have wait it.