April 18, 2024, 10:35:13 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: [BUG] Durango don't talki with me.  (Read 1561 times)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
[BUG] Durango don't talki with me.
« on: November 13, 2018, 11:36:54 am »
After finnishing Junktown's quest about pact between Junktown and Hub, Durango in Hub doesn't speak to me anymore. It prevents me from doing jobs for him as delivery bulk orders. Anyone has same thing?
Or maybe is it caused by my bad rep? I accidentaly took map from Regulator in encounter.
GUN FOR HIRE

Pen Tines

• View Profile
Re: [BUG] Durango don't talki with me.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 12:26:48 pm »
Same issue here, tried with neutral rep and Int 8, Cha 6, Lvl 41. Also the Chef in Hub (In the Postmens building) doesn't talk to me, so that i can't give him his desired ingredients. This issue exists with other Npcs when you don't have the neccessary stats, but in these two cases it seems bugged. I also have this issue, at least with durango, with all my other chars.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: [BUG] Durango don't talki with me.
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2018, 12:46:12 pm »
Same issue here, tried with neutral rep and Int 8, Cha 6, Lvl 41. Also the Chef in Hub (In the Postmens building) doesn't talk to me, so that i can't give him his desired ingredients. This issue exists with other Npcs when you don't have the neccessary stats, but in these two cases it seems bugged. I also have this issue, at least with durango, with all my other chars.

Damn, selling metal armors one by one in Hub's Oldtown Tannery is a hell :(

Bulk orders are great thing :(
GUN FOR HIRE