April 24, 2024, 03:59:25 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Thank you, devs!  (Read 2552 times)

Pen Tines

• View Profile
Thank you, devs!
« on: October 13, 2018, 11:45:27 am »
I just wanted to thank you for hosting and maintaining this awesome game. I tried out many Online-Games during the last years, but they all got me bored very quickly. Then i stumbled upon this Engine and its related projects and, since i love the old Fallout games (been playing Fallout Resurrection recently), i felt like i encountered a gold mine. But then i realised they were all mostly PvP oriented, so, as a true fan of cooperative games, the joy of this discovery quickly faded...
Then i read about this new Season 3 in Reloaded. And joy came back, and its still there!
Big thanks again!

Btw. i play mostly solo, sometimes with my brother. But as i will get more confident ingame i might join one of the player driven factions. The wasteland is harsh and there are many places where a lonely wanderer stands no chance of surviving.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you, devs!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 05:32:13 pm »
I agree. Same for 7 years now. Thank you, devs! Rotators and this Reloaded team too. Sometimes i hate your decisions but the game remains my all-time favorite.

Pen, if you want to team up with a long-standing group of players who "do it all" in this game, check out Peacekeeper Squad. We have a wiki page that describes our play-style, and a recruiting thread on this forum, as well as our own forum.

I also hear rumors of something called "The Resistance", which is sounding like another team opposed to tyranny. I would not be surprised if they are allies with P-Squad.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 05:38:09 pm by Henry »

Pen Tines

• View Profile
Re: Thank you, devs!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 10:34:49 am »
Sounds interesting, will check it out eventually!