March 28, 2024, 10:03:34 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Back To The Front.  (Read 8858 times)

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
Back To The Front.
« on: September 18, 2018, 03:27:37 pm »
“Wasteland Is Harsh.”

Well…. Ya. It is. Some people like it that way. That is a shame. Those are the sort of people who sold out V-13 and joined Enclave (although St. Avellone kinda fixed that mistake).
Then there’s the sort that killed Master, beat the Lieutenant to death, and massacred every last Enclaver… Before blowing up the oil rig.
Those are the sorts who understand what FO/FO2 is. Wesan, Khans, Gaylords… They do not. Not entirely sure Kilgore and the devs here do either, 2238’s devs clearly didn’t.
I like helping out the decent people when I can. Big things when I can, more often the small things; Need a few stimpacks? Some F/A? A slave? “Here you go.” (Well, ok, I charge for slaves, but only as much as I’d have gotten from Metger…)
My other big thrill, and it’s not so much NOW, what with Lander’s Point, was helping new players get their feet under them. A few people helped me when I was first starting out on 2238; RMUs leader (damn I forgot his name), and an APK fac that helped me a couple times.
Andy is still my philosophical founder, but RMU and those APK’s taught me a lot about surviving the wastes, and I didn’t let that go…
Because SOMEONE can keep the light burning- No matter how hard others are fighting to shut it off.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Bruce

• View Profile
Re: Back To The Front.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 06:28:08 pm »
Yeah the Gaylord’s are big pvp apes “ooga booga me ape” -Salty’s war cry
ye

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
Re: Back To The Front.
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 06:55:59 pm »
Yeah the Gaylord’s are big pvp apes “ooga booga me ape” -Salty’s war cry
Did you notice I not only singled out another faction, but a whole other server? (Ya, not “just” one group.)
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...