March 29, 2024, 01:25:45 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Companions/Lone Wanderers  (Read 1599 times)

Leim

• View Profile
Companions/Lone Wanderers
« on: August 31, 2018, 08:14:49 am »
they have very low First Aid skill, How about a bump to 125-150%

Also Can you make it so when they goto snipe(Stay at a distance and snipe) and are right behind someone they don't run back for their turn. I know this is a feature to keep NPCs from bursting allies but if you command them to Snipe they shouldn't run away for their turn.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Companions/Lone Wanderers
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 09:57:26 am »

Also Can you make it so when they goto snipe(Stay at a distance and snipe) and are right behind someone they don't run back for their turn. I know this is a feature to keep NPCs from bursting allies but if you command them to Snipe they shouldn't run away for their turn.

there would need to be a logic where they would do as you suggests only if they were equipped with single shot only weapons. (so a weapon check)

I'm not sure now but think your chance to hit also influences if there's someone standing in front of you or your target, so maybe they're not doing it only because they don't wanna burst you but also because they want the best chance to hit - I'm not 100% sure about this one tho.

The Almighty Gaylords

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 11:48:07 am »
FOT companion controls would be easier and better. :/
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

phylolo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 12:05:52 pm »

Strongly agree that their FA skill is too low, when they use it, it is nearly a complete waste of action point
bump to 125-150% is a balance buff to them, since this will not significantly changes the difficulty of current PVE situation, but only makes them more user friendly, players will have more time to heal and save them