March 28, 2024, 03:13:47 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Glow, Warehouse and Reno...  (Read 943 times)

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
Re: Glow, Warehouse and Reno...
« on: August 13, 2018, 03:52:55 pm »
Wtf?

All dungeons are worth running, all dungeons are doable (ok, glow is a bit harder to solo, but still 100% doable, warehouse is pretty tough to solo, but still ok).

But what you are saying is bullshit:

1. Warehouse - if you shoot one slag, then 1-3 slags are on you (depends) but definitely not all slags from the map - just be careful, learn the map, how they are split, what triggers them etc..

2. Glow - third floor - not all robots get triggered at once, again... and it's also easy to block them, sixth floor - way too easy, fifth floor - moderate, just block the door again and "eye"-shoot minigun robots if you can't survive their bursts, fourth floor - easy. --- Shitload of mats, shitload of blueprints, shitload of t4 ammo, shitload of everything, chance to spawn statted items (magic locker + 2 lockers).

3. New Reno Sewers - not worth running? Fuck. This is the easiest way how to get statted items + hypos! I have around 160 hypos just from running Sewers from time to time. Definitely worth running.

4. Vault 15 - low level dungeon - what's worth running it for is actually hunting rifle with good stats - turn it into a .223 pistol and gg, your pistolero alt is all set (or sneaker)

----

Caving - I completely agree with you here, I enjoyed caving myself and finding only hk11 from the noticeable loot kinda disappoints me.
Everything you just said is bullshit, Hunting Rifle with good stats? Who the fuck cares? Hypos? Who fucking cares? T4 ammo? Who the fuck cares, there's no T4 to use it with. Warehouse loot is almost always trash for me.
This place is melting my mind. The inactivity is repressive!

Programmer

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 07:00:22 pm »
Glow and Warehouse pretty much died...

I don't think Glow is dead. I was visiting Glow in the past alone and as you said it's hard to kill NPCs. Glow requires at least 2 players to successfully loot it. You can't just enter to Glow and play as monkey or rush. It's doable, mate.

Warehouse?

I don't do it very often so I can't say if you're right or not. It's too hard for me and my friend to kill slags.

75% chance that the whole community will work together to destroy those First-Aid Spam NPCs, before focusing on killing each other

I can agree with you that many "FA Spam NPCs" and "High HP NPCs" should be reworked. The first solution is that removing FA skill for "High HP NPCs" because it's very annoying when you can't kill it.

New Reno? Yeah, Its more than a 'normal' city like Redding etc. by know, Commercial Row shouldn't be spawning T4, since- yes, its soloable, too easy to farm, three slags that can be lured one by one- it should be spawning a 'normal' magic locker, T3 items- no T4s... The Sewers? Waste of Bullets, ask the players, it's not really worth our time by now.

Reno is good place for small PvP and I can agree with you that "magic locker" is needed. Something similar to Warehouse with few slags, loot should be T3 with bonuses and maybe drugs since it's place controlled by drug dealers and gangs.

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 05:30:23 am »
You don't know what is ie +ap, +25minmax +5power +5chance hunting rifle good for, right? Ok, let me tell you a little secret, you can turn it into a .223 pistol and have a OP handgun (great for sneakers, trust me).

Based on your responses in other topics I'm pretty sure you do not know shit about this game.

You may be playing it since S1 but you suck like if you actually joined few days ago.

What are hypos good for? 100+ HP per use? No bells ringed? No? I guess you never pvp'ed. If you get outnumbered, hypos can help you to win. I rarely used them in s2, but if I had them in my 1v8, I woulda managed the situation much easier.

T4 is not ingame? How come people have TPRs, Laser Support Weapons, Bozar? Yeah, no Vindicator nor gauss yet tho, but still.. multiple power armors are in-game too..

Just stop spreading your poisonous crap, everyone laughs at your stupidity and you're ending up with an embarrassment. You also did not reveal your ingame nick yet.
Wow Hypos, 100+HP wow, if you're in a 1v8 and the 8 people actually know what the fuck their doing you're going to be taking like 800 dmg almost instantly from bursters and snipers, also Laser Support Weapon, T4??? What the fuck??? The LSW is NOT T4, the Laser SMG outdamages that fucking piece of shit. And how many people have T4 in Reloaded? Like 3??? Keep acting like some PvP badass, wow you won against some fucking brainlets.

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 07:09:20 am »
Spoiler: show
You don't know what is ie +ap, +25minmax +5power +5chance hunting rifle good for, right? Ok, let me tell you a little secret, you can turn it into a .223 pistol and have a OP handgun (great for sneakers, trust me).

Based on your responses in other topics I'm pretty sure you do not know shit about this game.

You may be playing it since S1 but you suck like if you actually joined few days ago.

What are hypos good for? 100+ HP per use? No bells ringed? No? I guess you never pvp'ed. If you get outnumbered, hypos can help you to win. I rarely used them in s2, but if I had them in my 1v8, I woulda managed the situation much easier.

T4 is not ingame? How come people have TPRs, Laser Support Weapons, Bozar? Yeah, no Vindicator nor gauss yet tho, but still.. multiple power armors are in-game too..

Just stop spreading your poisonous crap, everyone laughs at your stupidity and you're ending up with an embarrassment. You also did not reveal your ingame nick yet.

-wall of bullshit-

Now you just double proved that you are a complete lame.

First of all I mentioned 1v8 in s2, it was in Reno and no, I wasn't standing in the middle waiting for everyone to burst me like you would apparently do, but you'd do that only because you're lacking of PvP experience.

You're also lucky I mentioned the Laser Support Weapon because this is at least something you could point out of the whole argument, but you somehow forgot to comment on other T4 that's in game, but hey ho, that's what one can expect from a braindead like you.

You still did not reveal your ingame nickname, pussy.
So you hided in a building? What happens if 8 people rushes into your little fucking cubby hole? Are you going to burst all 8 of them? No, you're going to fucking die.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2018, 07:38:10 am »
Spoiler: show

-wall of bullshit-

Now you just double proved that you are a complete lame.

First of all I mentioned 1v8 in s2, it was in Reno and no, I wasn't standing in the middle waiting for everyone to burst me like you would apparently do, but you'd do that only because you're lacking of PvP experience.

You're also lucky I mentioned the Laser Support Weapon because this is at least something you could point out of the whole argument, but you somehow forgot to comment on other T4 that's in game, but hey ho, that's what one can expect from a braindead like you.

You still did not reveal your ingame nickname, pussy.
So you hided in a building? What happens if 8 people rushes into your little fucking cubby hole? Are you going to burst all 8 of them? No, you're going to fucking die.

I outplayed them - hexing was a thing, the dmg spread was different,... it was something you wouldn't be able to manage. This season this would be much harder and possibly not doable unless I used c4s and other help + hypos to swallow 70dmg bursts.

You cannot even argue... The only thing you can do is to insult anyone and everyone with your pathetic bullshit. You cannot defend what you say and the fact that you're afraid to tell us your ingame nickname speaks for itself.
The Almighty Gaylords