Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Goodbye  (Read 1541 times)

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye
« on: August 20, 2018, 05:59:32 am »
I was playing FO:R since late season 2 up until early weeks of S3. Now , I always was noob and got killed a lot of the times, scavenging, locker-hunting, caving or just exploring. To give you context on ~40 lvl Gun Runners mutant quest was still challenging, although it was noticeably harder to die because I got implants. Now I cant get them so whatever hardcore players archive easily is harder for me. I can deal with not being able to craft pancor if people think its too strong, but taking away implants just ruined my game play. Today I tried to kill Blood Viper . Wiki says it requires at lest lvl6 to start quest I was lvl 17 Strong Explorer wearing CA+ Combat shotgun and I wasn't able to kill her in TB(Brought her to around 100 hp twice).   Please don't turn FO:R into hardcore players paradise, I've already lost all my in game friends because they weren't able to find their way through S3 meanders. I know that most of you will be like  "its not game for you scrub" but there was a lot more of us back in S2 and we had a blast, preaching Jah's gospel in New Reno and Hub, suicide bombing Hub and doing quests together.

Sincerely

Last of the noobs who played for fun.

"Wow I wasn't able to kill a boss using the shit-tier Combat Shotgun and shit-tier CA, time to leave the game"
>Doing anything in Reloaded without Avenger Minigun and CA Mk2
This place is melting my mind. The inactivity is repressive!

Programmer

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 09:34:21 am »
I was playing FO:R since late season 2 up until early weeks of S3. Now , I always was noob and got killed a lot of the times, scavenging, locker-hunting, caving or just exploring.

Yes, that's fine. The game is about killing, dying and reading, sometimes writing.

To give you context on ~40 lvl Gun Runners mutant quest was still challenging, although it was noticeably harder to die because I got implants.

Sorry but I have to ask you: are you trolling? The Gun Runners mutant's hideout quest isn't challenging and hard. It's great quest because even loner can kill those mutants and get cool reward. This quest is doable both in turn based and real time combat but for the second it's highly recommended to do it with more people. If you're alone then take TB combat, use good gear, use cover, think (!) and you will do it.

...wearing CA+ Combat shotgun and I wasn't able to kill her in TB(Brought her to around 100 hp twice).

Combat shotgun is low tier weapon and you should use better weapons as soon as possible. Also if you use CS, don't forget about getting green ammo which does more damage. You can buy or craft ammo, it isn't hard to get it, believe me.

I've already lost all my in game friends because they weren't able to find their way through S3 meanders.

That's sad but you could find others friends. You should join player faction or find random people in most common places such as Hub, forums or discord chat.

I know that most of you will be like  "its not game for you scrub"...

Nope because the game is for everyone who likes Fallout and FOnline. Season 3 is very "noobs friendly" because you don't lose your gear, there're a lot of quests and PvE activities. However keep in mind that you need proper build and from time to time think what you do. Cheer up and don't worry.

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 01:38:34 am »
If you are using that 'Strong Explorer' build then no wonder you are having problems, it was shit last session and probably even worse now. To make it better you should take bonehead, big guns and add BRD/MRD. You may want to think about dumping some INT and putting it in PE too, not that it will make much difference in the current state of the game.

This is the session that is supposedly 'noob friendly' and yet more of his friends kept playing last session when everything was so harsh and PvP players would tie the hands and shoelaces of noobs together before setting their hair on fire every time one stepped out of the hub. It is a much better game now, which is why nobody plays.
I see what you did there at the end Rinzler, very nice. Very nice indeed.

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 01:38:56 am »
I was playing FO:R since late season 2 up until early weeks of S3. Now , I always was noob and got killed a lot of the times, scavenging, locker-hunting, caving or just exploring.

Yes, that's fine. The game is about killing, dying and reading, sometimes writing.

To give you context on ~40 lvl Gun Runners mutant quest was still challenging, although it was noticeably harder to die because I got implants.

Sorry but I have to ask you: are you trolling? The Gun Runners mutant's hideout quest isn't challenging and hard. It's great quest because even loner can kill those mutants and get cool reward. This quest is doable both in turn based and real time combat but for the second it's highly recommended to do it with more people. If you're alone then take TB combat, use good gear, use cover, think (!) and you will do it.

...wearing CA+ Combat shotgun and I wasn't able to kill her in TB(Brought her to around 100 hp twice).

Combat shotgun is low tier weapon and you should use better weapons as soon as possible. Also if you use CS, don't forget about getting green ammo which does more damage. You can buy or craft ammo, it isn't hard to get it, believe me.

I've already lost all my in game friends because they weren't able to find their way through S3 meanders.

That's sad but you could find others friends. You should join player faction or find random people in most common places such as Hub, forums or discord chat.

I know that most of you will be like  "its not game for you scrub"...

Nope because the game is for everyone who likes Fallout and FOnline. Season 3 is very "noobs friendly" because you don't lose your gear, there're a lot of quests and PvE activities. However keep in mind that you need proper build and from time to time think what you do. Cheer up and don't worry.
My thoughts exactly. Is this retard fucking joking? He's having problems with the fucking mutie quest? AT LEVEL 40 WITH IMPLANTS. Maybe our dear friend is mentally challenged
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 01:46:01 am by Big Hat Logan »