April 18, 2024, 11:57:48 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Loot Drops And PK’s.  (Read 7051 times)

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
Re: Loot Drops And PK’s.
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2018, 11:42:46 am »
dont blame pk for low player count...its been low long before pk return
Quite the opposite, in fact; The low pk count reflects the low player count, and the player count us low because crafting has become generally impossible.
Crafting is quite possible, I got about idk fucking 500k Junk in my base??? The player count is low because Loot Drop and Hexing is gone, I don't really give a shit about hexing. But whats the point in PKing or Anti-PKing if you get literally nothing from it? Loot Drop was good for PvP and PvE, PvE is no longer harsh, difficult, and you don't actually fear the wasteland anymore.

I think a good number of players would get over no loot if hexing was reinstated, at least then there would be an element of skill to the fights. I’d prefer both to be returned but I’m sure my feedback will get same careful consideration it always does.
Why? What's the point in PvP if there's literally nothing to gain, also if you get fucking hexed in a 1v1 please uninstall.

Fun? You know even with full loot you actually gain nothing in reality. All loot remains in-game, you can’t take any home.
With that logic why are you even playing video games? Just go kill someone irl and get loot drop irl.

Good idea because that's exactly what I was talking about! Or I could have been pointing out the fallacy that loot drop = gain. It does not, although I think the game would be better with it the cornerstone of PvP was hexing and removing it was a stupid move. In the past getting dropped on by a team with bigger numbers didn't automatically spell the end for a smaller group or solo player, now it pretty much does since it's all just stand and click. So if being able to loot a player when all you did was click faster or bring more people is what you'll enjoy then you should hang in there and wait for loot to be reintroduced because this is definitely the game for you.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 12:03:25 pm by Rinzler »
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2018, 07:45:34 pm »
Quite the opposite, in fact; The low pk count reflects the low player count, and the player count us low because crafting has become generally impossible.

player count low because no loot drop and hex removed. pvp becomes worthless, and the remaining players are the crafters...which seems to be about 30 players  :D

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2018, 10:30:08 pm »
[quote author=Leo link=topic=13298.msg108916#msg108916 date=1534794334
player count low because no loot drop and hex removed. pvp becomes worthless, and the remaining players are the crafters...which seems to be about 30 players  :D
[/quote]
Bullshit. Clearly you responded before you bothered to read any of the posts. I haven’t the time nor patience to explain it 10,000 times.
Not only that.
Not that at all.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2018, 01:36:15 am »
Crafting is quite possible, I got about idk fucking 500k Junk in my base??? The player count is low because Loot Drop and Hexing is gone, I don't really give a shit about hexing. But whats the point in PKing or Anti-PKing if you get literally nothing from it? Loot Drop was good for PvP and PvE, PvE is no longer harsh, difficult, and you don't actually fear the wasteland anymore.

I think a good number of players would get over no loot if hexing was reinstated, at least then there would be an element of skill to the fights. I’d prefer both to be returned but I’m sure my feedback will get same careful consideration it always does.
Why? What's the point in PvP if there's literally nothing to gain, also if you get fucking hexed in a 1v1 please uninstall.

Fun? You know even with full loot you actually gain nothing in reality. All loot remains in-game, you can’t take any home.
With that logic why are you even playing video games? Just go kill someone irl and get loot drop irl.

Good idea because that's exactly what I was talking about! Or I could have been pointing out the fallacy that loot drop = gain. It does not, although I think the game would be better with it the cornerstone of PvP was hexing and removing it was a stupid move. In the past getting dropped on by a team with bigger numbers didn't automatically spell the end for a smaller group or solo player, now it pretty much does since it's all just stand and click. So if being able to loot a player when all you did was click faster or bring more people is what you'll enjoy then you should hang in there and wait for loot to be reintroduced because this is definitely the game for you.
And how is hexing a bunch of idiots who don't know how to gank any more fulfilling than killing some retard? Also Loot Drop=Gains, I kill someone, they drop loot. I get to keep their loot. I find some retard in the wasteland wearing Power Armor for some reason, I kill him and I gain Power Armor. Any ganker worth their salt knows how to not get fucking obliterated by a team smaller than them.
This place is melting my mind. The inactivity is repressive!

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2018, 01:49:51 am »
It was more then just hexing and loot drops but yeah that was discussed already quite some time ago in multiple other topics

btw this forum is real cancer to read atm, it needs some moderation..  :(
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 02:04:25 am by Seki »

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2018, 05:46:36 am »
It was more then just hexing and loot drops but yeah that was discussed already quite some time ago in multiple other topics

btw this forum is real cancer to read atm, it needs some moderation..  :(
Sorry to say Seki, but i'm pretty sure all the devs have literally fucking killed themselves irl
This place is melting my mind. The inactivity is repressive!

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2018, 02:35:35 pm »
Sorry to say Seki, but i'm pretty sure all the devs have literally fucking killed themselves irl
That’s a bit drastic…
I guess we’ll have to go to the resurrection point and beat them up. (Oh wait, that’s against the rules. Damn.)
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...