March 28, 2024, 03:47:27 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Khans are buncha gays.  (Read 1197 times)

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
Khans are buncha gays.
« on: August 13, 2018, 09:39:32 pm »
Just wanted to say so, has been easily proven by me and Big Hat Logan, by driving them out of here with ease.
Childs play.

Lil internet bigots, who think too high of themselves, due to boosting their egos amongst each others in circle jerks (das how these nudes happen also by the way) and think they made history.
However.
Reality is.
You pull the plug here and all of this will be and become irrelevant.

Yet Mantits writes 10m long texts to elaborate some shiz noone cares about and what not.

Man.. you ain't important.
Not you, nor your 3 faction mates.
Noone here.

Deal with it.
Now pull that giant pole outta ya arse and get off dat high horse you golem.
And do some cardio man, these manboobs are worse than hair loss.
Can they jiggle ?

buttergolem.

And update that effin metal gear solid meme under your profile pic.. cringeworthy af.
Is like wearing the same pants for 2 weeks.

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
Re: Khans are buncha gays.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 12:17:46 am »
Just wanted to say so, has been easily proven by me and Big Hat Logan, by driving them out of here with ease.
Childs play.

Lil internet bigots, who think too high of themselves, due to boosting their egos amongst each others in circle jerks (das how these nudes happen also by the way) and think they made history.
However.
Reality is.
You pull the plug here and all of this will be and become irrelevant.

Yet Mantits writes 10m long texts to elaborate some shiz noone cares about and what not.

Man.. you ain't important.
Not you, nor your 3 faction mates.
Noone here.

Deal with it.
Now pull that giant pole outta ya arse and get off dat high horse you golem.
And do some cardio man, these manboobs are worse than hair loss.
Can they jiggle ?

buttergolem.

And update that effin metal gear solid meme under your profile pic.. cringeworthy af.
Is like wearing the same pants for 2 weeks.
I'm waiting for Wichura, and that Snake faggot to come comment, wasting their time, which is my goal in the first place. So come, come and be willingly blind to the fact that I want you to get baited, lol.
This place is melting my mind. The inactivity is repressive!

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 08:03:43 pm »
The irony is I'll probably get another ban when a certain moderator gets on for daring to say anything critical about the wonderful update while he looks the other way at cringy, pointless bollocks like this. It's a funny old game. (Well, it used to be at least before...you know..)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 08:08:49 pm by Rinzler »
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 03:38:02 am »
The irony is I'll probably get another ban when a certain moderator gets on for daring to say anything critical about the wonderful update while he looks the other way at cringy, pointless bollocks like this. It's a funny old game. (Well, it used to be at least before...you know..)
Yep, that's FOnline Reloadeds great wonderful and totally not fucking toxic at all developers.
This place is melting my mind. The inactivity is repressive!