April 20, 2024, 02:32:18 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Glow, Warehouse and Reno...  (Read 6192 times)

Arcrad

• Scream! Let the world hear our voice!
    • View Profile
Glow, Warehouse and Reno...
« on: August 13, 2018, 08:12:21 am »
Glow and Warehouse pretty much died, The former is 'no longer worth visiting', since the robots there basically went 'Oh, look, one of our friend- around nine thousand miles away, just got attacked! quick! P90 Rush B!', not mentioning that it's fifth floor becoming hard enough for two-three players with EMP Shotgun... That radiated shithole is actually more than perfect for a T4 dungeon, add a lootdrop on that place, and tadaaaa.

Warehouse? Yeah, shoot a slag, the whole fucking map comes straight at ya, even that Minigun Slag who bursts you to death as you got assraped by his friend, its a literal gangbang, Basement Magic Locker seems to be disabled, leaving us with that Magic locker- with a shitty chance to obtain something decent... yeah, its just like season 2, but having the idea of 'Let's make Dungeons way harder than usual!' and actually pretending nothing happened with it... sigh.

Hell, Both dungeons are worth our time IF there is atleast 1% chance to spawn T4, even if you add the whole bloody Telltales in one place to gank you, 75% chance that the whole community will work together to destroy those First-Aid Spam NPCs, before focusing on killing each other- Loot Drop, ya' know.

New Reno? Yeah, Its more than a 'normal' city like Redding etc. by know, Commercial Row shouldn't be spawning T4, since- yes, its soloable, too easy to farm, three slags that can be lured one by one- it should be spawning a 'normal' magic locker, T3 items- no T4s... The Sewers? Waste of Bullets, ask the players, it's not really worth our time by now.

Bloody hell, this will problably be seen as another 'Usual FOnline Rant', but whatever.

Make Warehouse and Glow worth our time, Return Commercial Row Magic Locker.

-Alexander Crowley
Will you hold me tight and not let go?

Arcrad

• Scream! Let the world hear our voice!
    • View Profile
Re: Glow, Warehouse and Reno...
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 08:21:43 am »
Oh, Not just that, CAVING.

...Its quite obvious, really, Caving is dead, nobody is caving anymore! With T3.5 Items removed after that Early-Season T4 problem.... With T3.5 Items, I was talking about G11, Louisville Sluggers, Solar Scorchers, Alien Blasters, NCR/Brotherhood/Enclave Combat Armors/Helmets... usual shits...

Looking at Season 3, its possible that Devs are trying to make them rarer, harder to obtain... But bloody hell, we obtain those stuffs from caves at Shitty to Decent Conditions, not 100/100%, If we need to Grind Dungeons or Exchange those bloody 50x Puppets for Pristine T3.5 Items, then sure... like, seriously...

Do they have another plan for Caving? well, we all don't know, but one thing for sure, Caving... its dead.

Will you hold me tight and not let go?

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 08:39:31 am »
Wtf?

All dungeons are worth running, all dungeons are doable (ok, glow is a bit harder to solo, but still 100% doable, warehouse is pretty tough to solo, but still ok).

But what you are saying is bullshit:

1. Warehouse - if you shoot one slag, then 1-3 slags are on you (depends) but definitely not all slags from the map - just be careful, learn the map, how they are split, what triggers them etc..

2. Glow - third floor - not all robots get triggered at once, again... and it's also easy to block them, sixth floor - way too easy, fifth floor - moderate, just block the door again and "eye"-shoot minigun robots if you can't survive their bursts, fourth floor - easy. --- Shitload of mats, shitload of blueprints, shitload of t4 ammo, shitload of everything, chance to spawn statted items (magic locker + 2 lockers).

3. New Reno Sewers - not worth running? Fuck. This is the easiest way how to get statted items + hypos! I have around 160 hypos just from running Sewers from time to time. Definitely worth running.

4. Vault 15 - low level dungeon - what's worth running it for is actually hunting rifle with good stats - turn it into a .223 pistol and gg, your pistolero alt is all set (or sneaker)

----

Caving - I completely agree with you here, I enjoyed caving myself and finding only hk11 from the noticeable loot kinda disappoints me.
The Almighty Gaylords

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 02:56:25 pm »
You don't know what is ie +ap, +25minmax +5power +5chance hunting rifle good for, right? Ok, let me tell you a little secret, you can turn it into a .223 pistol and have a OP handgun (great for sneakers, trust me).

Based on your responses in other topics I'm pretty sure you do not know shit about this game.

You may be playing it since S1 but you suck like if you actually joined few days ago.

What are hypos good for? 100+ HP per use? No bells ringed? No? I guess you never pvp'ed. If you get outnumbered, hypos can help you to win. I rarely used them in s2, but if I had them in my 1v8, I woulda managed the situation much easier.

T4 is not ingame? How come people have TPRs, Laser Support Weapons, Bozar? Yeah, no Vindicator nor gauss yet tho, but still.. multiple power armors are in-game too..

Just stop spreading your poisonous crap, everyone laughs at your stupidity and you're ending up with an embarrassment. You also did not reveal your ingame nick yet.
The Almighty Gaylords

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 05:08:46 pm »
Where to get Laser Support Weapon? It looks awesome but idk where or how to obtain it...
Things just got worse.

abysse

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 05:26:52 pm »
The ELSW ( it's how i call it, better name it Energy L(aser)ight support weapon Than LSW....)

You loot it on BOS those in PA armors, they don't carry it at first ,you need to engage combat to see if one of them carry one.

This weapon is the rare rifle able to aim like the laser rifle and burst like the gatling laser, yet it's inferior compared to both in their main rĂ´le, this weapon can hardly be called T4 It's tier 3 at best.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2018, 10:51:17 pm »
Just saying these sorts of threads are pointless. Kilgore purposely wanted to get rid of all regular players. Threads like these will just be ignored or you will be banned for speaking against him. He doesn't want this to be a fonline server. He has always said he wants to make a co-op fallout game and that is what he is trying to turn this place into.

Any ideas of balance or anything related to pvp are pointless. Only way to play this server is with an empty mind randomly exploring and using random shit you find. If you want a game that you want to plan ahead or want to get gud at find something else.

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2018, 01:59:20 am »
Yo Beer! As much as I wish you were wrong about that, I know you are not. The leftover players still have some hope that things will get fixed even though we know honestly that it wont.
Things just got worse.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2018, 06:42:51 am »
Spoiler: show
You don't know what is ie +ap, +25minmax +5power +5chance hunting rifle good for, right? Ok, let me tell you a little secret, you can turn it into a .223 pistol and have a OP handgun (great for sneakers, trust me).

Based on your responses in other topics I'm pretty sure you do not know shit about this game.

You may be playing it since S1 but you suck like if you actually joined few days ago.

What are hypos good for? 100+ HP per use? No bells ringed? No? I guess you never pvp'ed. If you get outnumbered, hypos can help you to win. I rarely used them in s2, but if I had them in my 1v8, I woulda managed the situation much easier.

T4 is not ingame? How come people have TPRs, Laser Support Weapons, Bozar? Yeah, no Vindicator nor gauss yet tho, but still.. multiple power armors are in-game too..

Just stop spreading your poisonous crap, everyone laughs at your stupidity and you're ending up with an embarrassment. You also did not reveal your ingame nick yet.

-wall of bullshit-

Now you just double proved that you are a complete lame.

First of all I mentioned 1v8 in s2, it was in Reno and no, I wasn't standing in the middle waiting for everyone to burst me like you would apparently do, but you'd do that only because you're lacking of PvP experience.

You're also lucky I mentioned the Laser Support Weapon because this is at least something you could point out of the whole argument, but you somehow forgot to comment on other T4 that's in game, but hey ho, that's what one can expect from a braindead like you.

You still did not reveal your ingame nickname, pussy.
The Almighty Gaylords

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2018, 06:59:13 am »
Well it's kinda easy.

Have hope or not.

Like it or not.

Move on or not.

For me this is said very easily as I have no hard feelings.
Not on this topic anyway.

And the fun part is.. whetever or not you have these feelings, you can only choose one of these 2 options.
Well might not be fun.. but you know. For me it's... either things change, or not. And if not.. than I'm glad for these people who can enjoy it as long as it lasts.

I need some fresh air in the game, reasons.. motivation.
For me the current thing is ultra bare bones, a frame.. and I will just watch.. and see.. what happens of it, as always. (o)

EDIT: And albeit almost ironical to be said by a super (pathological) impatient person with adhd..
I know if you grow a bond and feelings for something, you start to care overly much and become irrational, it's natural.
But it does not help.

But am pretty much like that... if I dislike or even hate a thing/game, I just leave and find something more appealing and stimulating.
Most of the time I don't even bother writing a comment or review, albeit it's no effort on steam, I just download whatever next appealing shit until I get stuck with something.
Hell I don't even bother writting supports unless my shekels are endangered by gamebreaking crap.
Or trolling the support and counter reporting a player that got me a 48h ban for saying "kys, baby." and nothing else "suggesting suicide, against TOS". Good times.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 07:08:58 am by Parabellum »

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2018, 08:08:11 am »
I outplayed them - hexing was a thing, the dmg spread was different,... it was something you wouldn't be able to manage. This season this would be much harder and possibly not doable unless I used c4s and other help + hypos to swallow 70dmg bursts.

You cannot even argue... The only thing you can do is to insult anyone and everyone with your pathetic bullshit. You cannot defend what you say and the fact that you're afraid to tell us your ingame nickname speaks for itself.

Shit, I hoped that topic could had been keept to the vivi shitpost thread.

But I ought to admit, am alil curious who it is, so I will attempt to contribute to the riddle.

Real talk ? It sounds like Gimpers father, according to the fact that his sister wrote me that he's into Dark Souls af, especially pvp, he played on reloaded too, thats all I know.
Lefty also seemed to be into Dark Souls. There might be a bridge, but it looks hardly like it. Lefty left tho and lefty was involved with KnightRaven/NukaColaBoiis. . .
Aren't Nuka Cola Company boiis exclave ? They copy/pasta'ed some shit in hub with /w that Gimpers sis wrote me in DM/disc in hopes of triggering/trolling me, resulting in self trolling and self humiliation.

I once mentioned Annabella in hub and Lefty got triggered af. by it, albeit no obvious connection, coming to me like "Huh ? Annabella you said ?" I said "Yeah why? Is that you or why does it matter ?" and than the obligatory "Eks dee no no" self humiliation bs followed up immediately.

Luky seemed to make me asume he's annabella and/or eve, just as a side info, can be seen in Vivi thread, ignore it if it leads into the void. Btw. problem... I never had any reason, to asume or think.. let alone.. be convinced Annabella might be Eve, Anya tried similar on me. Not working like that, sorry puppies. Git gud at trolling. And that whole "daddy" bs. was ultra cringeworthy and gay, anti-boner material.

Thats all "I" know.

The only thing however, disturbs/irritates me about of it it.. is not the above written context, rather than the fact, that Big Hat Logan defends me af.
It means he cares AF for and about me.
Wich opens up the question..
Why in the nine hells, would a stranger care for or about me, makes no sense. I.e. it is no stranger. Obviously.

Next question, wich am unable to process.
Why does someone care about you or for you and hide himself.
Seems like torture to me, even if that person were like.. a homo and you obviously into vegan and bobs.

Hope this helps.
If it just confuses af. and leaves more questions than it answered.. than.. well, welcome to my lyfe in FOnline Reloaded, with constantly being stalked/chased by who or whatever and having permanent troll attempts on you, wich result in aweful self trolling of the said person and or group of people.

Dunning-Kruger-Effect is real, is all am gonna say at this point folks. Think your own part from here on.

EDIT Ps: And sorry for potential grammar fucc ups, but am insomia ravaged and dgaf.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 08:16:06 am by Parabellum »

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2018, 08:38:01 am »
Para... - Logan must be one of these failed wannabe-pvp butthurts.

For people like him there's nothing, than hiding behind fake accounts, left.

If you suck and can't get over your ego, you just diss someone, in this case the victim is me. I was being blamed for so much shit since Armageddon Army and all other clans left, for shit like "you think you are pvp pro when all pvp players left", etc.. Haha and these talks weren't that far from the truth except the fact I never considered myself as a "pvp pro", I just kept and keep enjoying the game even if all my friends left and I and know who would or could kick my ass easily, if they returned.

So he might be:
- an Exclave member (they weren't good in pvp anyway)
- some complete random (can't tell shit without knowing ingame nick)
- some ex UV/UFAV/Khan/other faction failed member (would explain his hate towards Khan's members)

But some things are clear about him:
- he is uneducated (in-game relate, idk shit about him irl, but his only "weapon" is to throw insults, nothing else, so my guess would be he's really young (<17))
- can't get over his ego
- doesn't know shit about this game, features and mechanics (ie his bullshit about hexing vs range bursts - absolute nonsense and crap not worth discussing)
- can't defend what he says
- can't argue (so he is even losing word-to-word pvp)
- is ignorant

The Almighty Gaylords

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2018, 10:00:51 am »
I just kept and keep enjoying the game even if all my friends left and I and know who would or could kick my ass easily, if they returned.

;] TB to Reno haha
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2018, 02:33:58 pm »
But I ought to admit, am alil curious who it is, so I will attempt to contribute to the riddle.

Real talk ? It sounds like Gimpers father, according to the fact that his sister wrote me that he's into Dark Souls af, especially pvp, he played on reloaded too, thats all I know. Lefty also seemed to be into Dark Souls. There might be a bridge, but it looks hardly like it.

Luky seemed to make me asume he's annabella and/or eve, just as a side info,

Nah my father hasn't touched any FOnline server in a long time. Hasn't even touched a computer in a long time. Last time he was playing FOnline, it was Ashes of Phoenix.

Also, Annabelle is actually a Man who I first met on Fonline 2, who is pretty unstable. Definitely not Eve  ;D So Luky might be Annas alt, IDK.

And to Powerpuff - I think this Logan fellow is just someone who is playing only on season 3 and doesn't know anything about the past sessions, but wants to start shit-wars. IDK but either way its a waste of time to argue with him, as he has never done PvP in the past (which is obvious from the way he is talking) so I guess we just keep our good memories about how PvP used to be and leave it alone.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 02:38:21 pm by Joe Lavender »
Things just got worse.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2018, 03:47:05 pm »
Yeah like I said..

I was never convinced Annabella or Anya is/are, nor even asumed it at one or another point.
I considered abit when "he" started erp'ing and remembering with my superior memory that you said your sister was a hoe called uhura and idk exactly where anymore lol but anyways, I heard a bunch of times, some Uhura was a cringeworthy hoe erp in golden globes in new reno.
So it slightly made sense but it was merely a small bridge, not the nostradamus prophecies coming true.

About your father, I simply do not believe you.
Last I heard he was trying to earn 300k to buy a farm.
There were many sources stating so, so it is your hideous word against theirs.
Yeah.. I do not suddenly start becoming a dimwit believing everything you try to serve me.

However I thought Syndra was playing with some Uhura.. anyway.. seen Uhura ingame and talking to "itself". Afterwards quickly backing away from it and "Syndra" (??) taking over again, or some cuck juciy bs. and other autistic shit happening like ur sis suddenly logging and Anya and Syndra placing Brahmin shit and Xander root around "her" (even a garl? kek).
"/w haha I'm giving my own chars shit xD" (not the Brahmin shit - insults/yeah.. insulting self or sum cuckish bs with Sandboxie) Sounded abit like a 16 years old kid, that I heard, the person was supposed to be.
Either way.. I do not care really.. I seen your sister ingame a bunch of times and I know these Slut chars and what not.. also.. the lvl 50 books was pretty giving away ya know (yeah.. Uhura and that alt used it aswell)... "it" kek bought for 20 bucks... remember ? Trust me, my memory is dope.
However, ignored the thot entirely, because I had no reason to do otherwise.

Regarding Vivi..

Still not convinced it might not possibly be your old man.
The reason is..
You people just simply live too much off trolling.
A lil sad btw., I just do whatever bs and it somehow always ends up in what I desired. LMFAO

If I wanna "feast of someones feelings" like a troll would do.. I just simply romance them..
If it is a guy.. I make him salty..
I see no reasoning behind becoming a medieval fantasy creature in 2018 other than reflecting someones behaviour right back on them.
And I see no reasoning behind feasting of whatever a person has, unless it's vegan juice, than it makes sense to me. I wouldn't drink on bob tho, that shit is disgusting *AF*.

And also, I found these manipulation attempts of certain persons kind of cringeworthy.
Not like I haven't seen them, sometimes even coming and the fact that the Puppetman is no longer an asset of this project, just underlines my believes on the matter.
Manipulative and emotionally abusive people belong onto the cross and be set ablaze.
Sodom and gomorrha if filth takes over.
Eye for eye, teeth for teeth.

EDIT: Careless mistake.
EDIT2: The thing that really keeps me thinking, well, actually that makes 70% of my mind nowadays is... WHO THE FUCK IS VERONIKA ?? AND WHAT DOES SHE WANT OF ME ?? AND WHY ??
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 03:59:08 pm by Parabellum »