March 29, 2024, 12:12:41 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: LUCKY LEAGUE CHEATERS EXPOSED  (Read 10599 times)

BaccepmaH

• View Profile
Re: LUCKY LEAGUE CHEATERS EXPOSED
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2018, 06:09:34 pm »
Lol, necroposting detected.
Running from where? From a dead server? Still no full drop, I suppose?
Abandoning dead server is not equal to running away.
Cy in Albion Online, necroposter.

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2018, 07:47:14 pm »
Lol, necroposting detected.
Running from where? From a dead server? Still no full drop, I suppose?
Abandoning dead server is not equal to running away.
Cy in Albion Online, necroposter.
Abandoning something is actually the same as running away, you lucky league fags abandoned the game sometime during S2, I'll always remember that hilarious failed attempt of you cucks trying to kill me while I was farming centaurs.
This place is melting my mind. The inactivity is repressive!

BaccepmaH

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2018, 03:33:58 pm »
Actually, we abandoned that rotting corpse right after wipe, when full looting system was crapped. That's good you remember us, we are flattered.

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2018, 03:45:30 pm »
Actually, we abandoned that rotting corpse right after wipe, when full looting system was crapped. That's good you remember us, we are flattered.

Theres a diffrence between being flattered and being a buttergolem .

Also.
Good riddance.

And wth is the point of this kek.

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2018, 06:16:00 pm »
I remember you because you were infamous for your many failed attempts at PvP, thus going down in FOnline history as the shittiest group of PKers in existence.

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2018, 11:32:17 pm »
I remember you because you were infamous for your many failed attempts at PvP, thus going down in FOnline history as the shittiest group of PKers in existence.

Thought they were associated with Luky aka Lucky Man aka probably wannabe scriptkiddo aka hacker.

But idc.
Am just concerned about Luky's mental health, after I discovered it is Annabella and Annabella having followed me into BDO, eventually.......... "Meow."
Still wondering... who this current woman is... she keeps saying shes scared of hurting me. Once she said shes scared to hurt me and therefore get hurt herself lmfao (well, this might happen to everyone who spits into the german flames of self righteousness LMFAO (you know, the best jokes you can crack, are those, about yourself, because it means a certain thing))
Trying to troll me is like jumping against a wall nose first.

But hey...
According to Albert Einstein:

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2018, 01:45:20 am »

Thought they were associated with Luky aka Lucky Man aka probably wannabe scriptkiddo aka hacker.

But idc.
Am just concerned about Luky's mental health, after I discovered it is Annabella and Annabella having followed me into BDO, eventually.......... "Meow."
Still wondering... who this current woman is... she keeps saying shes scared of hurting me. Once she said shes scared to hurt me and therefore get hurt herself lmfao (well, this might happen to everyone who spits into the german flames of self righteousness LMFAO (you know, the best jokes you can crack, are those, about yourself, because it means a certain thing))
Trying to troll me is like jumping against a wall nose first.

But hey...
According to Albert Einstein:

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

That scared of hurting me bullshit sounds like something Annabella would say.