March 28, 2024, 11:13:28 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: I’ll Say It First… We Miss The Khans.  (Read 11943 times)

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
Re: I’ll Say It First… We Miss The Khans.
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2018, 08:01:51 pm »
International meet ups ?

This my kids.. is a dissociation.
Happening right before your eyes.

Usually triggered by people living outside of reality, forcefully confronted or being dragged back into it.

Also, we have clan tattoos going on.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAVt5Md15JhNSevMSGEEqew

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/thekhans/

I'll just put those there while you wallow in your own salt.
Things just got worse.

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2018, 08:57:53 pm »
k

Donnie Darko

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2018, 08:59:05 pm »
Most Khans now are playing other FOnline server or Elders Scrolls Online. Maybe if S2 style ever comes back, the rest of them will return.
And Khans have left "due to drama" according to rumours.

The Khans left the game because of the new changes to S3. There is no drama among us until we get bored and start taking our toxic masculinity out on each other. As for in game drama, there wasn't any either. I would try to stir the shit, get Kilgore to notice me or something. Make a rap song about the game to get people talking. Other than that, besides randoms saying "Fuk Kans" every time we spawned somewhere there wasn't any real drama. The Bison thing happened far before S3 and that is really what has influenced us as a faction now-a-days. We didn't want people to just know us as a 'FOnline Faction'. We have real connections with each other, which has been really awesome to share over the past four years that I have been with them. We have people from US, Canada, Sweden, Scotland, Ireland, England, Poland, Russia and even Australia. Even being so different and being from such different cultures, we all connect and actually have great conversation and fun times IRL. With international meet ups. The Khans have been a faction since 2000. When it was founded by Viren. They grew from Fallout Tactics to Neochron to WoW to FOnline and now beyond. Our goal over the past year has been to get team leads on games that our members are passionate about. Which is why we still have a presence in FOnline 2. Now we also have gaming clans in GTA V, MGS V, Overwatch, Fortnite and a few others. Soon F76. We find the guys who are most passionate about a game and have them recruit new people for those games exclusively. So that we have some dedicated teams. Which has also branched us out into different communities, sometimes for the worse.

Sorry to ramble. I just wanted to clear some stuff up.

International meet ups ?

Usually triggered by people living outside of reality, forcefully confronted or being dragged back into it.

Btw. did you know ?
Am running a big clan consisting of about 500 core members and 6000 followers.
I sometimes perform as rapper during these continental meet ups we do every now and than, name's "Unkown mofo that has 1 Patreon follower and acts Original Gangster over the net while having pokemon pictures on his facebook profile".  ; )))))))

lmfao nice meme on your description that wasn't even funny in 2007.
most of the posts on this dead forum is from little retards like you running around thinking you're hot shit because you play a dead care bear server.
whatever you think about us nobody gives a fuck, but I still find it funny that little nobodies like you are always shitting out irrelevant opinions. if my buddy wasn't laughing his ass off at your comments i would never even would've known about your sweet, sweet tears.
but whatever, reloaded is for fags and you belong right here.

https://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=13232.0

like look at this embarrassing shit, "im so famous" no one replies or acknowledges you LOL
Hey look, it's some random faggots alt account! Wow! Guess what little buddy, nobody gives a fuck about your irrelevant opinion. Now go get fucked over and over again in FOnline 2, or whatever you waste your time getting your ass kicked on.

Now whats your problem with me? I have no problem with you so don’t start shit with me.
Im far from a random and plenty of people care about what I think. Just because you dont doesnt mean others dont as well, even more so on this forum because I spent many hours of my day just trolling and killing this community that everyone hates me and Im absolutely estatic about it. Ive spent a lot of time on Reloaded S2. A lot of time. The only reason why i use an alt account is because my main got banned because I said I didnt like the changes on S3 and how Doccan was being an actual piece of shit to people in his community at the time. It takes 0 effort to make a new forum account and Im not even hiding who I am.
Btw Khans who play with BBS is one of the best if not the best PVP factions in fonline 2 currently. So this “ass kicking” is far from the truth.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2018, 09:13:15 pm »
Most Khans now are playing other FOnline server or Elders Scrolls Online. Maybe if S2 style ever comes back, the rest of them will return.

The Khans left the game because of the new changes to S3. There is no drama among us until we get bored and start taking our toxic masculinity out on each other. As for in game drama, there wasn't any either. I would try to stir the shit, get Kilgore to notice me or something. Make a rap song about the game to get people talking. Other than that, besides randoms saying "Fuk Kans" every time we spawned somewhere there wasn't any real drama. The Bison thing happened far before S3 and that is really what has influenced us as a faction now-a-days. We didn't want people to just know us as a 'FOnline Faction'. We have real connections with each other, which has been really awesome to share over the past four years that I have been with them. We have people from US, Canada, Sweden, Scotland, Ireland, England, Poland, Russia and even Australia. Even being so different and being from such different cultures, we all connect and actually have great conversation and fun times IRL. With international meet ups. The Khans have been a faction since 2000. When it was founded by Viren. They grew from Fallout Tactics to Neochron to WoW to FOnline and now beyond. Our goal over the past year has been to get team leads on games that our members are passionate about. Which is why we still have a presence in FOnline 2. Now we also have gaming clans in GTA V, MGS V, Overwatch, Fortnite and a few others. Soon F76. We find the guys who are most passionate about a game and have them recruit new people for those games exclusively. So that we have some dedicated teams. Which has also branched us out into different communities, sometimes for the worse.

International meet ups ?

Btw. did you know ?
I sometimes perform as rapper during these continental meet ups we do every now and than, name's "Unkown mofo that has 1 Patreon follower and acts Original Gangster over the net while having pokemon pictures on his facebook profile".  ; )))))))

most of the posts on this dead forum is from little retards like you running around thinking you're hot shit because you play a dead care bear server.
whatever you think about us nobody gives a fuck, but I still find it funny that little nobodies like you are always shitting out irrelevant opinions. if my buddy wasn't laughing his ass off at your comments i would never even would've known about your sweet, sweet tears.

like look at this embarrassing shit, "im so famous" no one replies or acknowledges you LOL
Hey look, it's some random faggots alt account! Wow! Guess what little buddy, nobody gives a fuck about your irrelevant opinion. Now go get fucked over and over again in FOnline 2, or whatever you waste your time getting your ass kicked on.

Now whats your problem with me? I have no problem with you so don’t start shit with me.
Im far from a random and plenty of people care about what I think. Just because you dont doesnt mean others dont as well, even more so on this forum because I spent many hours of my day just trolling and killing this community that everyone hates me and Im absolutely estatic about it. Ive spent a lot of time on Reloaded S2. A lot of time. The only reason why i use an alt account is because my main got banned because I said I didnt like the changes on S3 and how Doccan was being an actual piece of shit to people in his community at the time. It takes 0 effort to make a new forum account and Im not even hiding who I am.
Btw Khans who play with BBS is one of the best if not the best PVP factions in fonline 2 currently. So this “ass kicking” is far from the truth.

Pure savage.
Kappa.

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2018, 09:19:28 pm »
I'm glad you have succumbed after being totally rediculed with facts. Wipe the drool from your mouth and stop trolling this thread beta cuck.
Things just got worse.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2018, 09:22:31 pm »
I'm glad you have succumbed after being totally rediculed with facts. Wipe the drool from your mouth and stop trolling this thread beta cuck.

Facts ?

True.

Cringeworthy tat.
Alpha cuck.

The funny part, is your unawareness, still.

Donnie Darko

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2018, 09:59:35 pm »

Facts ?

True.

Cringeworthy tat.
Alpha cuck.

You'll get shit from me in the stead of information, a local legend, until I accept your persona atleast remotely.
I do not entertain affairs with human filth and trash and if I ever do, I regret, cuz shit rubs off.
The meaning of Parabellum ? Search it up.

Cringe.

Madness? THIS IS SPARTA

Also cringe.

Your fuck boy virgin profile picture

Cringing the most

You have no right to talk about whats cringy and whats not. No wonder Hauti never allowed you in JDC. Not all germans are gold i guess

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2018, 10:11:03 pm »

Facts ?

True.

Cringeworthy tat.
Alpha cuck.

You'll get shit from me in the stead of information, a local legend, until I accept your persona atleast remotely.
I do not entertain affairs with human filth and trash and if I ever do, I regret, cuz shit rubs off.
The meaning of Parabellum ? Search it up.

Cringe.

Madness? THIS IS SPARTA

Also cringe.

Your fuck boy virgin profile picture

Cringing the most

You have no right to talk about whats cringy and whats not. No wonder Hauti never allowed you in JDC. Not all germans are gold i guess

Lets sum it up.

U mom.

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2018, 10:24:22 pm »
Things just got worse.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2018, 10:41:21 pm »

Looks a little bit like the miscarriage of your sister after you impregnated her.

And albeit it's been joyful to make your entire kindergarden of a faction, wich you have (cringe) tatted on your arm for the rest of your life ramble and getting triggered af., I will let you jump against this wall futher nose first, whilst enjoying a bae nap, have fun. : )

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2018, 07:50:32 pm »

International meet ups ?

Btw. did you know ?

Lol, what do you think i'm doing to you rn? It starts with a T and ends with a G
This place is melting my mind. The inactivity is repressive!

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2018, 02:40:58 am »
There is honor among Khans. We just don't share it with the rest of the waste.
No. No, bud, NO. I am the one person here you can NOT fool;

And I DO speak with some authority on Khan mentality- I was a Khan. Oh yes, you accidently recruited MOI. I was in Hub one day in my Dick Tracy (mine bot/mine slave hunter build), when one of your “people” asked me about the confederate battle flag, someone said it was racist or something (I forget and it doesn’t matter)… And right there in front of God and everyone, I took a targeted shot to the eyes with an Old (shit-covered) Shovel.
I paid for that, and I paid DEARLY, but it was WORTH IT. (And it was only like 100 caps…)

(Seriously… that shovel had just been used to shovel brahmin shit.)
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2018, 03:27:01 pm »

And I DO speak with some authority on Khan mentality- I was a Khan. Oh yes, you accidently recruited MOI. I was in Hub one day in my Dick Tracy (mine bot/mine slave hunter build), when one of your “people” asked me about the confederate battle flag, someone said it was racist or something (I forget and it doesn’t matter)… And right there in front of God and everyone, I took a targeted shot to the eyes with an Old (shit-covered) Shovel.
I paid for that, and I paid DEARLY, but it was WORTH IT. (And it was only like 100 caps…)

Lol, cringey roleplay shit. Reminds me of Anya the tranny
This place is melting my mind. The inactivity is repressive!

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2018, 03:47:49 pm »

Lol, cringey roleplay shit. Reminds me of Anya the tranny

Ikr ?
It's probably Crowlings mother residing in his closet, rp'ing queen of the castle.

Anyway.. he or she said I'm sweet, so I'm turned on AF.

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2018, 03:49:49 pm »
Khans are always here  ;D No need to miss us.

Have some nostalgia.
Things just got worse.