March 28, 2024, 12:38:53 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: I’ll Say It First… We Miss The Khans.  (Read 11944 times)

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
I’ll Say It First… We Miss The Khans.
« on: August 10, 2018, 06:46:17 pm »
I’ll Say It First… We Miss The Khans.
Yes, I know. It’s shocking.
Oh, don’t get me wrong; They’re evil sociopaths IRL. Just as much as on-line.
But damn it, you really DO got to respect people who not only didn’t have to set shit traps in say the Bakersfield Vault (12?) ante basement, but probably never bothered to go there and maybe didn’t really know where it was…
Sure, they’d camp The Glow or SAD from time to time, but honestly, you went THERE? You went for a fight… And TBH, -I- never saw them camped there. (Of course, I rarely went to The Glow anyways because the radiation would beat the shit out of me, but the half-dozen or so times I did, I never saw them. Strangely I saw on in Crater once, but he didn’t bother me there… I ‘think’ he saw me, but didn’t bother me.)

So ya… We kinda miss the Khans. Evil bastards and dishonorable as fuck, but at least they could actually FIGHT.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
Re: I’ll Say It First… We Miss The Khans.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 06:57:53 pm »
Good to know your political orientation in FOnline Reloaded.

Hmm, the *khanspirit* you have you say ?

Noted.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 07:26:59 pm »
What's politics got to do with this? English Motherfucken, do you speak it?

... Apparetly the answer to 1b is "No."

Noted.
I'm ecstatic for you...
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 08:32:39 pm »
I'm ecstatic for you...

I'm sorry for you.

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 09:45:23 pm »
What's politics got to do with this? English Motherfucken, do you speak it?

... Apparetly the answer to 1b is "No."

Noted.
I'm ecstatic for you...
Chose a god and pray.
This place is melting my mind. The inactivity is repressive!

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2018, 01:09:55 am »
Most Khans now are playing other FOnline server or Elders Scrolls Online. Maybe if S2 style ever comes back, the rest of them will return.
Things just got worse.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2018, 03:43:07 am »
Most Khans now are playing other FOnline server or Elders Scrolls Online. Maybe if S2 style ever comes back, the rest of them will return.

Season 2 coming back.

The fact, that you even consider it, proves your level of stupidity.

Loot drop is an overused and dead meme nowadays.

And Khans have left "due to drama" according to rumours.

Haha.. jizzus christ. You actually cheer me up, rather than pissin' me off. LMFAOOO

Indeed... choose your god. Your unawareness is almost hurting to witness.

CannonFodder

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2018, 05:12:04 am »

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2018, 06:43:00 am »
"dishonorable as fuck"

There is honor among Khans. We just don't share it with the rest of the waste.

Any fight I have ever been in on Reloaded it was always very clear.

If I say 1v1 it always was. If we it was more of us, it was always upfront.

We also thank people for the action, TC or random PvP. Even Hinkley. We usually have good sportsmanship.

inb4 "khans r shit and fags and they loot and kill and suck at game"

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2018, 06:54:01 am »

The Khans left the game because of the new changes to S3. There is no drama among us until we get bored and start taking our toxic masculinity out on each other. As for in game drama, there wasn't any either. I would try to stir the shit, get Kilgore to notice me or something. Make a rap song about the game to get people talking. Other than that, besides randoms saying "Fuk Kans" every time we spawned somewhere there wasn't any real drama. The Bison thing happened far before S3 and that is really what has influenced us as a faction now-a-days. We didn't want people to just know us as a 'FOnline Faction'. We have real connections with each other, which has been really awesome to share over the past four years that I have been with them. We have people from US, Canada, Sweden, Scotland, Ireland, England, Poland, Russia and even Australia. Even being so different and being from such different cultures, we all connect and actually have great conversation and fun times IRL. With international meet ups. The Khans have been a faction since 2000. When it was founded by Viren. They grew from Fallout Tactics to Neochron to WoW to FOnline and now beyond. Our goal over the past year has been to get team leads on games that our members are passionate about. Which is why we still have a presence in FOnline 2. Now we also have gaming clans in GTA V, MGS V, Overwatch, Fortnite and a few others. Soon F76. We find the guys who are most passionate about a game and have them recruit new people for those games exclusively. So that we have some dedicated teams. Which has also branched us out into different communities, sometimes for the worse.

Sorry to ramble. I just wanted to clear some stuff up.

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2018, 07:17:55 am »
Flagged for being controversial.
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2018, 07:39:02 am »

The Khans left the game because of the new changes to S3. There is no drama among us until we get bored and start taking our toxic masculinity out on each other. As for in game drama, there wasn't any either. I would try to stir the shit, get Kilgore to notice me or something. Make a rap song about the game to get people talking. Other than that, besides randoms saying "Fuk Kans" every time we spawned somewhere there wasn't any real drama. The Bison thing happened far before S3 and that is really what has influenced us as a faction now-a-days. We didn't want people to just know us as a 'FOnline Faction'. We have real connections with each other, which has been really awesome to share over the past four years that I have been with them. We have people from US, Canada, Sweden, Scotland, Ireland, England, Poland, Russia and even Australia. Even being so different and being from such different cultures, we all connect and actually have great conversation and fun times IRL. With international meet ups. The Khans have been a faction since 2000. When it was founded by Viren. They grew from Fallout Tactics to Neochron to WoW to FOnline and now beyond. Our goal over the past year has been to get team leads on games that our members are passionate about. Which is why we still have a presence in FOnline 2. Now we also have gaming clans in GTA V, MGS V, Overwatch, Fortnite and a few others. Soon F76. We find the guys who are most passionate about a game and have them recruit new people for those games exclusively. So that we have some dedicated teams. Which has also branched us out into different communities, sometimes for the worse.

International meet ups ?

This my kids.. is a dissociation.
Happening right before your eyes.

Usually triggered by people living outside of reality, forcefully confronted or being dragged back into it.

Btw. did you know ?
Am running a big clan consisting of about 500 core members and 6000 followers.
Also, we have clan tattoos going on.
I sometimes perform as rapper during these continental meet ups we do every now and than, name's "Unkown mofo that has 1 Patreon follower and acts Original Gangster over the net while having pokemon pictures on his facebook profile".  ; )))))))

Donnie Darko

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2018, 09:23:34 am »

International meet ups ?

Usually triggered by people living outside of reality, forcefully confronted or being dragged back into it.

Btw. did you know ?
I sometimes perform as rapper during these continental meet ups we do every now and than, name's "Unkown mofo that has 1 Patreon follower and acts Original Gangster over the net while having pokemon pictures on his facebook profile".  ; )))))))

lmfao nice meme on your description that wasn't even funny in 2007.
most of the posts on this dead forum is from little retards like you running around thinking you're hot shit because you play a dead care bear server.
whatever you think about us nobody gives a fuck, but I still find it funny that little nobodies like you are always shitting out irrelevant opinions. if my buddy wasn't laughing his ass off at your comments i would never even would've known about your sweet, sweet tears.
but whatever, reloaded is for fags and you belong right here.

https://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=13232.0

like look at this embarrassing shit, "im so famous" no one replies or acknowledges you LOL
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 09:33:18 am by Donnie Darko »

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2018, 10:42:31 am »

International meet ups ?

Btw. did you know ?

most of the posts on this dead forum is from little retards like you running around thinking you're hot shit because you play a dead care bear server.
whatever you think about us nobody gives a fuck, but I still find it funny that little nobodies like you are always shitting out irrelevant opinions. if my buddy wasn't laughing his ass off at your comments i would never even would've known about your sweet, sweet tears.

like look at this embarrassing shit, "im so famous" no one replies or acknowledges you LOL

You cared so few.. that you literally made a fresh forum account.

*Slow clap*

And is that hasty typed gibberish supposed to resemble insults ?
Plus gz. dude. you were the first one, to get baited and trolled by that "I'm so famous" thread. Already gave up hope long ago.

See.. "these retards" you are referring to here, as in, this community... is trying to have a good time.. laugh about some shit every now and than.
Thus theres some unserious stuff and memes going on every once in a while by diffrent groups.

If you took or take any of it serious... than you are further beyond help than I can express in my limited english vocabulary as a non native english speaker.
I'm sorry for how terrible the RNGenetics went for you. See ? I can change and adopt my type of speech and communication with people.. but your genetics will stay as shitty as they are for the rest of your time.
So... you are also where you belong to, the Khans, a bunch of low lifers.

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2018, 07:04:22 pm »

International meet ups ?

Btw. did you know ?

Hey look, it's some random faggots alt account! Wow! Guess what little buddy, nobody gives a fuck about your irrelevant opinion. Now go get fucked over and over again in FOnline 2, or whatever you waste your time getting your ass kicked on.
This place is melting my mind. The inactivity is repressive!