March 28, 2024, 07:07:58 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Just wanted to say..  (Read 5337 times)

Wichura

• View Profile
Re: Just wanted to say..
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2018, 07:55:18 am »
Believe it or not, i'm not an alt acc, I had Hank Anderson though
See, this is what I'm saying - you damn snowflakes keep creating forum accounts over and over, pop up with random names that don't ring a single bell to anyone. Why?

and i've already beat you in forum PvP before, let's not do that again
Any link to prove such statement? My memory isn't that great anymore and you, Hank Anderson or Mr. Whoever isn't important enough to remember this.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2018, 08:53:34 am »
Logan is a random, pretty much nobody who only hides behind fake accounts because if he revealed his real nickname everyone would have died from laughter.
The Almighty Gaylords

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2018, 04:32:59 pm »
Thots are the filth of society.
Ya, ok, that’s kinda true but…
You realize THOT is really a feminine term, right? Guys using it… That’s kinda…. Weird…
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2018, 06:35:39 pm »
You realize THOT is really a feminine term, right? Guys using it… That’s kinda…. Weird…

Actually, THOT is just a term niggers made up that supposedly means "That Hoe Over There".
Things just got worse.

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2018, 07:09:47 pm »
Believe it or not, i'm not an alt acc, I had Hank Anderson though
See, this is what I'm saying - you damn snowflakes keep creating forum accounts over and over, pop up with random names that don't ring a single bell to anyone. Why?

and i've already beat you in forum PvP before, let's not do that again
Any link to prove such statement? My memory isn't that great anymore and you, Hank Anderson or Mr. Whoever isn't important enough to remember this.
It was on some dumbass thread about "Should We Bring Back Loot Drop" Then I basically pointed out your hypocrisy and irony of calling the post meaningless and useless, when the comment calling it out for that was also meaningless
This place is melting my mind. The inactivity is repressive!

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2018, 07:10:37 pm »
Logan is a random, pretty much nobody who only hides behind fake accounts because if he revealed his real nickname everyone would have died from laughter.
The irony of calling me a random, says POWERPUFF the irrelevant faggot who thinks he's hotshit at PvP because TC is obviously so fair and balanced.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2018, 07:35:02 pm »
The irony of calling me a random, says POWERPUFF the irrelevant faggot who thinks he's hotshit at PvP because TC is obviously so fair and balanced.

Oh I understand now. You are one of these losers who do not stand a chance @pvp. I can see where your frustration is coming from now. Chill out, it's just a game, the fact that you suck at it doesn't mean you should be under pressure and have nerves you unstable pathetic loser. ;)

PS: I know you are pussy enough to reveal your ingame nick, because if you did so, you would not be able to continue in pretending to be a tough smart ass.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 07:45:52 pm by POWERPUFF »
The Almighty Gaylords

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2018, 07:56:06 pm »

Oh I understand now. You are one of these losers who do not stand a chance @pvp. I can see where your frustration is coming from now. Chill out, it's just a game, the fact that you suck at it doesn't mean you should be under pressure and have nerves you unstable pathetic loser. ;)

PS: I know you are pussy enough to reveal your ingame nick, because if you did so, you would not be able to continue in pretending to be a tough smart ass.
Who ever said I was garbage? Projecting your pathetic insecurities you waste of life cuck? Nice trash minigun meta build, i'll just insta ko crit you. Lmfao.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2018, 08:04:23 pm »

Who ever said I was garbage? Projecting your pathetic insecurities you waste of life cuck? Nice trash minigun meta build, i'll just insta ko crit you. Lmfao.

just as I expected, too scared to reveal his nickname.

Loser.  :facepalm
The Almighty Gaylords

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2018, 08:47:11 pm »
Doesn't matter much, does it? In a month's time he's coming again with "Forum Alt 5318" account, bragging around how experienced veteran he is, with no way to prove it. 

It was on some dumbass thread about "Should We Bring Back Loot Drop" Then I basically pointed out your hypocrisy and irony of calling the post meaningless and useless, when the comment calling it out for that was also meaningless
Found it, thanks. No idea why you mention my "hypocrisy", it's clearly invalid to do so.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2018, 12:06:13 am »
Actually, THOT is just a term niggers made up that supposedly means "That Hoe Over There".
Can t say the race, but women coined the term.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2018, 06:25:10 am »
Holy fucking shit...

I wasn't here 2 days and missed all this awsome shit.

#FEELSTHOTTEDMAN

What am I doing even ? Wasting time with uncureable messes. Jesus. Not gonna win some award for it anyways.
Am mess myself enough to not do dis and rather work on myself and enjoy this forum pvp tournament.

And regarding the term thot...

Yeah.. it's an eqyptian god that idgaf about.
And yeah it's a term that was made up... like pretty much everything on the internet amirite ? Dank shit.. kek.

Wich is the very same reason, whoever keept trying, tryhard, to convince me that am using the term Cuck falsely for about 2-3 weeks, been trolling himself 2-3 weeks.
Unless am wrong and the term actually has some historical background or whatever.

But yeah...
Read the description about thot.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Thot

Thot
A woman who pretends to be the type of valuable female commodity who rightfully earns male commitment—until the man discovers that she’s just a cheap imitation of a “good girl” who is good only for mindless sex, not relationships or respect.

If women are products, then thots are cheap goods. More than that, they’re knockoffs: low-quality merchandise that attempts to masquerade as luxury items.

They generally dress in cheap clothing, try to act like they're better than they really are, or think they're not trashy but high class when they're nothing close to classy. They demand respect, money, gifts, dates but do nothing to deserve any of it because they have no self-respect, no manners, low self esteem, little education and on top of all that are slutty because they have no self worth.
Quit that high class act, lady. You’re a thot.
#slut][whore][gold-digger
by Knoturname January 11, 2017

^ It's literally the description of what I undergone with Eve... so yeah....
The term is there for a reason and thot's are worse than simple whores and sluts for a reason....
If a bish says... yo nig am a big tit bish ass hoe.. than idgaf.. as long as she doesn't force her shit low life lifestyle onto me.
But a thot does exactly that.. force her low life lifestyle onto you, whilst you expect some quality wife.

Appearently, that show is able to go on for years in some relationships... according to what I been told.
Thus, thots must burn in the smelter.
.. Just my perspective.. and that of any fine gentleman. *Tips fedora*

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2018, 06:31:56 am »
Chosen one might be a cheap hoe and/or sloot. (Tho she said am sweet, so she might actually be hot *AF*, you know there is a thot preventing me to remove the "might" there)

So what ? Not cool but not my problem really.

You see..
Idgaf whatsoever. I don't have to marry her period, end of the story.

But thots are a threat to fine gentleman, thus they need to burn.

And sorry dude, not trying to trigger you. Things are the way they are, can't be helped.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 06:37:55 am by Parabellum »

Anya

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2018, 11:29:12 pm »
Little late to reply, and not like I expect to read anything said after, but I seem to be brought up even though I've completely left and stopped touching the game. Vivi made a character with the name "Anya Jensen." and has since been impersonating me, apparently?

The game didn't just kill itself; the people playing it helped do it. This is evidence enough. Someone can leave, and still be brought up months later. I check the forums for the briefest period and all you folks can do is circle jerk and get upset about your own lack of sanity. "cringy erp shit reminds me of Anya" or other things. I actually searched my name to see what sort of silliness has occurred, and I am not surprised at what I found in the slightest.

You people have some fucking problems. I don't think a video game will fix it. I also don't think FOnline 2 will fix it. Maybe try taking a break... Though, I guess that's hypocritical. Except I actually left while everyone here pretends to leave for a short period before returning and laughing about how bad the game is while continuing to try and get people to go to another one of the same engine's branch. That's some fucking McDonalds competition bullshit right there.

Get some new hobbies, folks.

Edit: I checked in hoping that things improved here, by the way. They don't seem to have. I guess it's better like that.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 10:33:37 am by Anya »