April 20, 2024, 03:08:06 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Proof that there are Bots or advanced autoclickers  (Read 689 times)

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
Re: Proof that there are Bots or advanced autoclickers
« on: August 02, 2018, 12:15:30 am »
You are replying to a five years old post from an account that doesn't even exist anymore, you sick necrophile.

Back on 2238 for botting purposes I've been using VMWare Player + Windows XP running on it, with some random autoclicker software (can't remember its name now). Then 2238 died and on FO2 or Reloaded I haven't found a need to use bots (no features for them really), so I didn't bother anymore.

Damn man you think "that's" sick already ?? Than check this up...

These fkin JDC/Khans/Exclave/Carter kids are following me everywhere...
It's like I'm some sorta daddy or idol figurine for them...

Fkin disgusting low lifer hackers nesting on my butt like some parasite.

Would hadn't even uploaded this, due to feeling pitty and sad af for their degenracy... but they have/had the balls to act all high and above.. whilst yet being the fkin lowest of the lowest filth on earth that I have ever engaged.

Oh and incase you do not get it right away..
"Is this a fallout episode" "is this a crossover"
And they been spamming their Country Home Virgina Mountains bs in reloaded aswell..

Probs some retard like Mantits that faggot of the universe invovled. Bleh.. filth on 2 legs, all of them.
Guess the biggest joke tho ? They still think am interested in the thot still appearently.

Bleh...
Fk this filth, if they were atleast good at what they are doing...
And the intentions... don't even start with that, I have no idea... perversion most likely.
Ps:. I'm obviously the dude saying "I will never find peace".

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
Re: Proof that there are Bots or advanced autoclickers
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 12:25:46 am »
And sorry for shitty grammar, but I haven't sleept much, because I don't have too, cuz am superior to low lifers (oh yeah man.. that really gets them going, telling them what kinda incest pestered shits they are).
If that bunch of escaped asylum lunatics can't even see to their own flaws.... than there is absolutely no hope on this side of the grave for them, at all.
Not suprised... some of them are suffering under schizophrenia after all.. fucking goons.

Atleast I gave up, hope on them. (it's these kinda people, who sell a blowjob for 5bucks next to the street)

EDIT: Oh and heres pretty much the proof... that Luky has written that..... but luky schmucky, vivi, ligma, annabella, what does their name matter even ?

imo... they are all Khan faggots either way (and IF not khan faggots, than at the very least *khan spirit* faggots like Paxton that fat lardarse)... they been trying to dox my PC a dozen of times and failed, due to my VPN alone.
Sadfucks.
I don't even wanna care about this low level of shit and I guess... I won't after having written this.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 12:48:04 am by Parabellum »