March 29, 2024, 01:18:21 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Vindicate Vic.  (Read 11859 times)

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
Vindicate Vic.
« on: August 04, 2018, 08:10:05 am »
The people of Klamath don't beleive Vic's "tall tales" (even though Sulik was there for most of it).
An investigatory quest to vindicate Vic;
"... (S)o I stopped talking about it."
"Gee, that sucks. I, in wish I could help..."
"... Maybe you can, at that... Marcus, the sheriff of Broken Hills, he could prove my story. Would you go and ask him to come here, clear my name?"
"Well, I could try I guess."
"He's that'd be swell. I can reward you for your efforts, too."

This leads to a long and mostly boring quest of going place to place, begging the FO2 characters to go to Klamath. Nonecwill (duh, they can't), but they all write a letter "I, [name], do solemnly swear and affirm that the events destined by Vic occurred as described, [blah blah]" and promising to come as soon as practical to testalie to take back to Klamath. Deliver the letters to Vic; He will ask you to hand them over to Maida, who asks to to deliver them to Jenny, and so on until all the speaking MAC's have seen the letters (re-use the skins for Warehouse quest note).
Rewards; 100¤, Vic's appreciation, +100 karma in Klamath, and maybe a random t1 item (tool or hatchet or some thig
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
Re: Vindicate Vic.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 09:50:06 pm »
The people of Klamath don't beleive Vic's "tall tales" (even though Sulik was there for most of it).
An investigatory quest to vindicate Vic;
"... (S)o I stopped talking about it."
"Gee, that sucks. I, in wish I could help..."
"... Maybe you can, at that... Marcus, the sheriff of Broken Hills, he could prove my story. Would you go and ask him to come here, clear my name?"
"Well, I could try I guess."
"He's that'd be swell. I can reward you for your efforts, too."

This leads to a long and mostly boring quest of going place to place, begging the FO2 characters to go to Klamath. Nonecwill (duh, they can't), but they all write a letter "I, [name], do solemnly swear and affirm that the events destined by Vic occurred as described, [blah blah]" and promising to come as soon as practical to testalie to take back to Klamath. Deliver the letters to Vic; He will ask you to hand them over to Maida, who asks to to deliver them to Jenny, and so on until all the speaking MAC's have seen the letters (re-use the skins for Warehouse quest note).
Rewards; 100¤, Vic's appreciation, +100 karma in Klamath, and maybe a random t1 item (tool or hatchet or some thig
Vic is actually a ghost, because we all know that faggot didn't make it through the fight with Frank Horrigan
This place is melting my mind. The inactivity is repressive!

Chosen One

• View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 09:55:20 pm »
Vic is actually a ghost, because we all know that faggot didn't make it through the fight with Frank Horrigan
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how someone who never COULD play the game ends up.

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2018, 10:00:24 pm »
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how someone who never COULD play the game ends up.
Actually, how can you NOT play the game? Save scum your way to Navaro and get yourself some APA, then save scum your way to NCR and get yourself a Bozar, save scum stealing caps from merchants and buy shitload of ammo for your Bozar. Congratulations, you're now god himself, all you need is a shitload of Super Stims and some level farming and you can go on your way to kill Frank Horrigan.

Chosen One

• View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 06:39:38 am »
Actually, how can you NOT play the game? Save scum your way to Navaro and get yourself some APA, then save scum your way to NCR and get yourself a Bozar, save scum stealing caps from merchants and buy shitload of ammo for your Bozar. Congratulations, you're now god himself, all you need is a shitload of Super Stims and some level farming and you can go on your way to kill Frank Horrigan.
... That is actually both the most stupid AND irrelevant thing you could have said.

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2018, 04:55:52 am »
... That is actually both the most stupid AND irrelevant thing you could have said.
Stupid and irrelevant are the words used to describe your existence. Try again tranny.

Chosen One

• View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2018, 05:42:18 am »
Stupid and irrelevant are the words used to describe your existence. Try again tranny.
Can I ask you a question?

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2018, 08:27:08 am »
Dramaqueen is back at it.  :facepalm
The Almighty Gaylords

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2018, 12:55:35 pm »
I love it.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2018, 01:33:34 pm »
Also...

Why do you call him tranny ? Is Chosen One Anya ?

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2018, 04:17:02 pm »
Man how are these videos random ? They are songs about drama. And I love it.

Also erm.. What about that whole Tranny thing now ? Sorry but I wanna stay on drag with the newest gossip even tho I might be absorbed somewhere else.
And if you wanna do something like.. idk.. gimme a holla. Also .. Monster Hunter World PC will release tomorrow.. should I buy et ? Man.. So much stuff going on.
Gotta seperate my gaming time like.. 1h this game per day 1h this game per day.. and... 1-2h per day for gurls who want me or not (you know, finding out, sherlocking and such) or maybe I should just ditch gurls entirely again like earlier.. so much more time for the REALLY important things in life man.

Can you believe ? One german nurse chicc send me her phone+said horn+moist af in middle of a conversation ?? Ofc. I just took a screenshot bruddas and burned her instantly.
Ain't no fuccboi, just because society want's to make me one.
I'm savageboiyo from hell, also gentleman *AF*.

Have a good day fam.
And programmer.. social skills of yours less than I have hairs on my head.

Chosen One

• View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2018, 06:19:34 pm »
for the same reason you called me a boy just now;
Misogyny.
Now, if no one has a LEGITIMATE comment about the suggestion, which none of you have, then can we move on? (BTW- Kilgore HAS seen my tits. You want to see them? PAY ASSHOLE. Just like the other assholes... Who aren't cheap faggots.)

What is thread about? Random videos and talking a shit?
Sorry but this is a joke, not reward.
Rewards; 10¤, Vic's appreciation, +10 karma in Klamath, and maybe a random t1 item (tool or hatchet or some thing?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 06:25:53 pm by Chosen One »

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2018, 07:02:10 pm »
Interesting.
Wait...

No.
Idc whetever KG seen your flatfields or not, non of ma buis.

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2018, 09:52:26 pm »
Dramaqueen is back at it.  :facepalm
Still more relevant than you ever were. Lmfao.

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2018, 09:54:45 pm »
for the same reason you called me a boy just now;
Misogyny.
Now, if no one has a LEGITIMATE comment about the suggestion, which none of you have, then can we move on? (BTW- Kilgore HAS seen my tits. You want to see them? PAY ASSHOLE. Just like the other assholes... Who aren't cheap faggots.)

What is thread about? Random videos and talking a shit?
Sorry but this is a joke, not reward.
Rewards; 10¤, Vic's appreciation, +10 karma in Klamath, and maybe a random t1 item (tool or hatchet or some thing?
No Kilgore has not seen your tits, in order to see something it has to have form or exist. Your tits do not exist, because you are a tranny. I am the grandmaster of shitposting! Do you earnestly think you can outperform me? Kilgore can ban as many of my accounts and IPs he wants, he cannot defeat me.