April 25, 2024, 07:04:33 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: More interesting attractive game  (Read 1337 times)

Paladinus8

• View Profile
More interesting attractive game
« on: July 21, 2018, 09:42:17 am »
1) It would very nice to make such a single quest at the beginning of game in the HUB that would give as a reward enough experience in order to level up to level 18-20, such a boost would make playing further interesting.

2) More free loot in more lockers all around towns...

3) More and better individual farm locations, especially around Hub; *and individual farm locations like in tla mk2 taken optionally from NPCs.

jankes

• View Profile
Re: More interesting attractive game
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 11:55:40 am »
1) It would very nice to make such a single quest at the beginning of game in the HUB that would give as a reward enough experience in order to level up to level 18-20, such a boost would make playing further interesting.
I think single quest which level up to 20 level will be too abusive. I know few quests in Hub and Junktown and it is awesome exp source.

Paladinus8

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 07:56:34 am »
I suppose it will not be abussive becouse it will give to the player a good motivation for further playing. the player wil have already posibility to go with caravans and do normal and interesting farming.

abysse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 09:27:57 am »
The first is weird i'll pass answering, the second is already existing and there's glow ares ect, no point speaking atm we don't know what's coming soon along with loot drop area, and your last...Did you even played , there's enough solo area that are really rewarding enough did you even did research ?

Gun runner being simply OP reward wise.

The area you get from ranger/junktown scouts yeld so much reward to sell my 475 carry mule struggle to pick up.

Programmer

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 11:21:03 am »

What are you talking about? Do you know that in game you can find a lot of different activities which could give you nice rewards? There's the main quest line which gives you nice experience points especially on beginning stage. Talk with NPCs and find out different activities but if you really want to do only one "powered" quest then visit Hub's water merchants. You need a car and you need to deliver water to few cities. You'll get enough experience to level up your character to 18-20. In my opinion it sucks playing like that but it's your choice.

2) More free loot in more lockers all around towns...

I agree because loot could be a little bit boosted in few locations. However not too much.

3) More and better individual farm locations, especially around Hub; *and individual farm locations like in tla mk2 taken optionally from NPCs.

Why around Hub? Don't get me wrong but these suggestions feel like "make Hub place where I can do everything". The World isn't only Hub. You should explore whole wasteland because there are many places which contain different activites. Gun Runners is famous because of mutants' hideout quest. NCR is famous because of NCR Raiders quest. Hub, Junktown, Gun Runners, Vault City, San Francisco, Library, Adytum contain Telltales. In Junktown there are 2 repeatable quests which you can combine, from first quest you can items which can be given to second quest. In Redding and Den you can find another private dungeons and activties such as police jobs or religion battles. You only need to find these all activities and simply do it :)