March 19, 2024, 06:27:24 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Looking for faction  (Read 3278 times)

jankes

• View Profile
Looking for faction
« on: July 19, 2018, 08:28:45 am »
Hi.

I am looking for faction which would help me discover Fonline Reloaded. I was playing few weeks and I was enjoying game but now I wanna go deeper.

I am interested in pve content and playing as small guns tank but I also consider creating close combat character.

I do not own many items because I was not playing often.

Which factions are recruting now?

Thanks.

Guillermi

• View Profile
Re: Looking for faction
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 08:31:43 am »
Read the information that is well suited to take over the world want to be part of this more rounded because it was subject to appeal.

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 09:48:50 am »
Hi.

I am looking for faction which would help me discover Fonline Reloaded. I was playing few weeks and I was enjoying game but now I wanna go deeper.

I am interested in pve content and playing as small guns tank but I also consider creating close combat character.

I do not own many items because I was not playing often.

Which factions are recruting now?

Thanks.

I tought about making one, but I'm currently suffering from euphoria attacjs lmfao.
And alil busy IRL perhaps.
And not sure if I can keep playing atm. because my bae ran from me.
Also, not sure if Kilgore would permit my faction name request I would have in mind lol.

But it might be worth a shot.
It would probably be pretty fun but also an engery fueled thing, as my old friend Zloduh would say alot of "Actzion", thus prerequire one to take oneselves (or however you write it) alter ego not too serious and things in general and no human trash behaviour like stealing from pals. You don't have to be conformist but you know, no peasant bs like spitting on teammates or hunting/harassing newbies, cuz that ain't my shit.

Second thing, I would be leader, because I don't dump my resources and lifetime into deadends, you know people come and go HERE and I'm the opposite.
Also I stay true to my morales and beliefs, so the frame won't change overly much.

We can give it a shot if you are down for it.
(Also, am open minded, so if I fk up with something, you can tell me, no grudges or anything, especially over opinions)

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2018, 10:09:38 am »
Read the information that is well suited to take over the world want to be part of this more rounded because it was subject to appeal.

This is a bot btw., you probably noticed, but just incase. Just filter these 2 post accounts out. Whoever coded them should enjoy a BIG glass of bleach.

Old Death

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2018, 02:15:37 pm »

This is a bot btw., you probably noticed, but just incase. Just filter these 2 post accounts out. Whoever coded them should enjoy a BIG glass of bleach.

U are boring AF.Why is that?Why u bully my eyes in every thread?Please dont answer.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2018, 02:20:19 pm »

U are boring AF.Why is that?Why u bully my eyes in every thread?Please dont answer.

And another one, like I said, just filter them out/ignore.

jankes

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2018, 11:45:29 am »
BTW how many factions can I see in game? Is it somewhere full list of all active or non-active factions?

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2018, 12:31:30 pm »
TBH, I'm not big into factions yet, so no idea, there should be a command that brings up a list ? But even so, it's kind of useless, it does not resemble activity, I mean, it can't, unless it's some new AI coded by google or amazon lol.

And I have not been active, basically not playing at all the past weeks/months, but from all I seen logging in every now and than, the only "truely" remaining "active" faction in the community currently is "The Almighty Gaylords".
The Peacekeepers seem to be more sporadically online, especially compared to the Gaylords, cuz their member Bruce seems to be on all the time.

To break it down, the current situation is very unstable. Justified.