Password:

Topic: Vivi...  (Read 28587 times)

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
Re: Vivi...
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2018, 02:32:54 pm »
The only thing I cannot accuse her of is being a thot and fat.
Cuz she's honest.
But not open whatsoever lmfao.

Fucking hell...
I miss ma *TRUE* bae. -Para

EDIT: My guild is going to kick me for this hahaha.
https://i.imgur.com/SAAZN7b.png

If I were trying to prank Chosen One, I would had called it "Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY Asshole." tho.
I really gotta quit messing around so much, but it's relieving AF to the otherwise dead serious shit going all day.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 03:32:58 pm by Parabellum »

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2018, 07:51:11 am »
          V I V I  ??

I'm solo boii again and I miss ma *TRUE* bae.

She (ex) said...

"Do you love me ?"

I said..

"Only partly I only love my bae and my mama, I'm sorry."

Than we had a fierce conflict and broke up.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2018, 02:25:12 am »
I do not comprehend how a 27 years old person does not know who she is, what she wants, how to deal with her issues and pathological conditions, not know what a panic attack is and yet suffer it regulary, only take, never give, study and yet be complety retarded with seemingly an IQ below the average, be judgmental, have way too high standarts and expectations, look like a piece of shit, have a shitty taste from hell, no communication skills whatsoever, unable to give a single compliment, struggle saying something nice, thinking you can love someone after 3 days and trying to play games while being complete shit in it due to being complete shit itself and not A. comprehend a single joke, no matter how low it is B. being unable to laugh about something, no matter how ridiculously funny it is and ontop unable to appreciate ANYTHING.
It's called being a woman. "Most" of us aren't this bad, though.
Sorry bro. Really. :(
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2018, 03:53:44 pm »
I do not comprehend how a 27 years old person does not know who she is, what she wants, how to deal with her issues and pathological conditions, not know what a panic attack is and yet suffer it regulary, only take, never give, study and yet be complety retarded with seemingly an IQ below the average, be judgmental, have way too high standarts and expectations, look like a piece of shit, have a shitty taste from hell, no communication skills whatsoever, unable to give a single compliment, struggle saying something nice, thinking you can love someone after 3 days and trying to play games while being complete shit in it due to being complete shit itself and not A. comprehend a single joke, no matter how low it is B. being unable to laugh about something, no matter how ridiculously funny it is and ontop unable to appreciate ANYTHING.
It's called being a woman. "Most" of us aren't this bad, though.
Sorry bro. Really. :(

Almost sounds like you were that person...
I knew it.
Fking trolls.