:facepalm
Bang Bang Smash

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
Re: Vivi...
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2018, 03:57:52 pm »
What are you doing here, out of my thread it's for my bae.

Bae I got trapped by kid hitmans, I sleept two days in a row lmao.
I would like to say, it's not true but I can not lie.

Sooo.
Today I went back to my friend tattooist and gotten myself this sick quality tattoo.

I forgot to shave off my hobo beard, but as you can see from the previous pic, this is really me.
I was little bit inspired by the guy who has a rayban tattoo, but why tattoo when you can simply buy it.

EDIT: Bae, I get a feeling, you think I'm trolling you, really sad, because I can not ask you ingame.
I'm currently mostly playing Radiator 2: Anniversary Edition and mini hitmans are trying to poison me with liquid excstasy so I must be careful *AF*.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 09:13:56 pm by Parabellum »

Father_Elijah

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2018, 10:31:44 pm »
Even though I'm not a fan of yours, tattoos that actually mean something to you and you get them are worth it.

I hate tattooed people who got their tattoos just.. because.., without any reason, no meaning behind it, - these are (for me) dumb people.

But if the tattoo actually mean something for you then it's good and what you have doesn't even look bad, so good job.
What makes you think Para was being serious about the post and not a complete memelord shitposter?

um.. guess the fact that I don't give a fuck? He stated that this is for real, if not, his business, what I said is still valid, if anyone gets a tattoo that actually mean something to him and its not a complete crap ie. "NO REGERTS", then it's great. I'm a tattoo fan.
Clearly you do give a fuck if you go out of your way to post, anyways you completely missed the point. Do you actually think he did this for real? He probably just went out and found some fucking images and used them to his advantage for higher form of shitposting. Edgelord POWERPUFF 10/10

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2018, 07:24:28 am »
Even though I'm not a fan of yours, tattoos that actually mean something to you and you get them are worth it.

I hate tattooed people who got their tattoos just.. because.., without any reason, no meaning behind it, - these are (for me) dumb people.

But if the tattoo actually mean something for you then it's good and what you have doesn't even look bad, so good job.
What makes you think Para was being serious about the post and not a complete memelord shitposter?

um.. guess the fact that I don't give a fuck? He stated that this is for real, if not, his business, what I said is still valid, if anyone gets a tattoo that actually mean something to him and its not a complete crap ie. "NO REGERTS", then it's great. I'm a tattoo fan.
Clearly you do give a fuck if you go out of your way to post, anyways you completely missed the point. Do you actually think he did this for real? He probably just went out and found some fucking images and used them to his advantage for higher form of shitposting. Edgelord POWERPUFF 10/10

I gave a fuck only about what I wanted to say about tattoos, so you can already end yourself you wanna be smartass.
The Almighty Gaylords

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2018, 06:12:10 pm »
so you can already end yourself you wanna be smartass.

My my how old are we Powerpuff, suggesting suicide, really ?

Isn't that like.. illegal ? In some countries ?

Now the real face reveals. Oh snap. xD

And bae idk why you undermine my efforts, but u are smart *AF* and thats why I love you.

Father_Elijah

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2018, 11:05:05 pm »

I gave a fuck only about what I wanted to say about tattoos, so you can already end yourself you wanna be smartass.
Take your own advice.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2018, 12:48:48 am »
LMFAO

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2018, 02:57:20 pm »
Bae, you know I can't keep chasing you though ?

It's against my principles.
It's called conditioning and I can not reward wrong behaviour.

Imagine you had a bodybuilding or fitness enthusiast pal that rewarded you with a coke, a huge nutrition lacking burger and a nice and healthy ciggarete right after your workout .
Or petting a dog right after he biten you.

It just won't happen.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2018, 02:10:18 pm »
So this is how it ends Vivi..?
Well its your choice really, not like I care at all.
I'm suffering broken heart syndrome but it cud be worse.. idc.. I was made of another material.. yeah right.. I'm not a carbon-based life form, I'm made of gold.. atleast that's how I explain my overweight.

I will just get myself a new bae.

Maybe Powerpuff.
We'll see.

I will get some tattoo's to seduce him,
gon get maself a dope azz nig tat on de throat, reading "el patrĂ³n" so the nigs atleast know who's leader in the chaingang next time I be there.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 02:29:00 pm by Parabellum »

Old Death

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2018, 02:46:54 pm »
For the love of god please go.Just go and stop bully all forum.Please and heaven will be greatfull.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2018, 04:33:16 pm »
For the love of god please go.Just go and stop bully all forum.Please and heaven will be greatfull.

Put me on a cross and set me aflame.

VIVI.. WAS THAT YOU ?

LMFAO.. I think I am done with humanity.. roflmaooo.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 04:27:14 am by Parabellum »

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2018, 03:11:33 pm »

Black Mage

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2018, 05:52:58 pm »

Put me on a cross and set me aflame.

VIVI.. WAS THAT YOU ?

LMFAO.. I think I am done with humanity.. roflmaooo.
Is this the kind of faggotry I can expect from the BDO community???

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2018, 07:42:46 pm »
Is this the kind of faggotry I can expect from the BDO community???

Don't be a fool.
This *IS* what you can expect from the entire internet in 2018.

Aswell as cringeworthy kids roleplaying gangsters. *Peng peng*

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2018, 11:22:48 pm »