Password:

Topic: Vivi...  (Read 28581 times)

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
Vivi...
« on: July 08, 2018, 04:39:32 am »
I just went to a friend tattooist and recived this from him, as expresion of my eternal love.

As you can clearly see, it *IS* me, since you saw me naked, it's tribute and pfp in one, thicc chain on neck, hairy back hairs, latissimus dorsi visible.

This resides next to my mousepad... EVERIDAY. Everyday before I go to bed, I kiss it.

Also, pfp and tribute in one, as you can clearly see my sweaty hands, caused by being nervous making this for you *af*.

Please stop

And

I'm ill of them, I need you, I need your hot and unique ways ba(b)e.

I'm not sure where exactly you live right now, since you change your location permanently, but.. I will follow you to the end of the world.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 05:42:42 pm by Parabellum »

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Vivi...
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 04:53:26 am »
Damn... I am so nervous about this...

I don't know your reaction and may look a little cringeqwerty but it's atleast not qwertz af.

But you know, no risk, no fun.
If the FBI bois comes after me aswell now, I will simply fend'em off with a dismounted minigun and a metal armor like Wolfenstein 2 like idgaf.
We Bonnie and Clyde.

And becareful, there's a new imposter fuccboii around I heard, like that Papabellum, wouldn't be suprised if they both were the same person.
Don't cybersex the wrong person up please, furthermore, don't let him enter your home, he might be armed and dangerous!

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 05:34:30 pm »
Thanks man !
It hurt *af* aswell, but thats love.

Father_Elijah

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2018, 10:04:06 pm »
Thanks man !
It hurt *af* aswell, but thats love.
You *TRU*  *BAE*  *AF*

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 03:51:27 am »
Damn u kiss my hart. >3 Oh, I meant, <3.
Sry, my IQ is small.

Remember when me, Lizardboi Thane (aka, "I jus wanna be frens") and Bruce dat hot sexboi stood in Hub and u RP'ed a dum Para ? Brutus Brutalos or sumin ? Damn, that made me fall in love af., the passion.. damn

EDIT: Oh shit

That Geckoboi also reminded me of that stalker gurl Amy or whatever her or his name was oh god...
I just hope... people have not suicided because of me.. I just know, some have tried and I wish I knew about it and could had given them a heartly cuddle to fill their void hearts with some of my endless luveh and fiery passion.

Btw. me and Luky have a kid together called Larabellum, Larabellum, not to be confused with Papabellum, who was my son. Albeit, I have no idea how he happened, I think me and Neptune made him ?

But you my first and last bae.

Never gonna forget that day... down there... in the maltese basement.. me, you, MrZed and 2 other hot bois.. a steaming hot enviroment, 1 Red Ryder BaeBae Gun and 2 horni people ready for love.
Damn..

PS:. I will send u the pic's tomorrow/later, gotta earn some shekels to buy some fast kicks, you know bluecoats run fast here. J/k, I never go out, I ain't no normie.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 04:53:06 am by Parabellum »

Father_Elijah

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2018, 02:06:51 pm »
Damn u kiss my hart. >3 Oh, I meant, <3.
Sry, my IQ is small.

Remember when me, Lizardboi Thane (aka, "I jus wanna be frens") and Bruce dat hot sexboi stood in Hub and u RP'ed a dum Para ? Brutus Brutalos or sumin ? Damn, that made me fall in love af., the passion.. damn

EDIT: Oh shit

That Geckoboi also reminded me of that stalker gurl Amy or whatever her or his name was oh god...
I just hope... people have not suicided because of me.. I just know, some have tried and I wish I knew about it and could had given them a heartly cuddle to fill their void hearts with some of my endless luveh and fiery passion.

Btw. me and Luky have a kid together called Larabellum, Larabellum, not to be confused with Papabellum, who was my son. Albeit, I have no idea how he happened, I think me and Neptune made him ?

But you my first and last bae.

Never gonna forget that day... down there... in the maltese basement.. me, you, MrZed and 2 other hot bois.. a steaming hot enviroment, 1 Red Ryder BaeBae Gun and 2 horni people ready for love.
Damn..

PS:. I will send u the pic's tomorrow/later, gotta earn some shekels to buy some fast kicks, you know bluecoats run fast here. J/k, I never go out, I ain't no normie.
Who the fuck is this Lizardboi? Also I actually kinda remember some Amy thot. Kek.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2018, 06:35:11 pm »
Bae, thats the point, I have no idea who the heck they were or what the heck they wanted of me, I expected some professional troll like Luky behind them trying to troll the F*** outta me, so I never took them serious.

Especially since he said "I will not reveal who I'm until I know you" or some cuck bs, after wich I entered heavy shitposting mode lmfao. (Oh yeah.. I done this to so many people, including that "19 years old" psychologist" lmfao, I think it was KnightRaben or something, once someone thinks I'm retarded enough to believe in unstudied-officialy-approved-19-years-old-psychologists-who-claim-to-have-Instagram-model-GF-and-make-4K-a-week I very obviously switch into my "you have no value, your word has no weight, you have no face and you are a pathetic low lifer" mode and shitpost all day for the luls, whatever they believe I say, they believe and they start trolling themselves with fantasy kek)

And well, you could say, it is retarded to be so revealing - but one would only grow such thoughts if they were impotent. I really dgaf.
And I got nothing to hide, like that BR with Paxton lmao, the only thing that pissed me off about that, was how that mongoloid keept claiming, "i did it", when I have not baseraped a single person yet and no reason too, if I did however, I would be triggering him with that all day. But I don't boast with other peoples ""achievements"".
I still like him, he's just not the sharpest tool in the shed. Still better than toxic for no given reason/irl problems/being cuck.

But screw the gossip, I got the runs from hell cyka blijat. (I can write this here no ? It's shitpost area ? You have 0 posts haha)
My belly feels like I ate something that has been laying in the sun all day or such oof.
I go.
I will send the screenshots when this ceased abit, my bum already hurt af from all the runs. : ( xD
Damn.
Also my body is scorching from nothing. xD I'm hot af.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2018, 06:42:22 pm »
Also Luky is bae quality *af* idk why you don't like each other.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2018, 08:14:08 am »
Even though I'm not a fan of yours, tattoos that actually mean something to you and you get them are worth it.

I hate tattooed people who got their tattoos just.. because.., without any reason, no meaning behind it, - these are (for me) dumb people.

But if the tattoo actually mean something for you then it's good and what you have doesn't even look bad, so good job.
The Almighty Gaylords

Father_Elijah

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2018, 10:15:21 pm »
Even though I'm not a fan of yours, tattoos that actually mean something to you and you get them are worth it.

I hate tattooed people who got their tattoos just.. because.., without any reason, no meaning behind it, - these are (for me) dumb people.

But if the tattoo actually mean something for you then it's good and what you have doesn't even look bad, so good job.
What makes you think Para was being serious about the post and not a complete memelord shitposter?

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2018, 05:48:23 am »

What makes you think Para was being serious about the post and not a complete memelord shitposter?

um.. guess the fact that I don't give a fuck? He stated that this is for real, if not, his business, what I said is still valid, if anyone gets a tattoo that actually mean something to him and its not a complete crap ie. "NO REGERTS", then it's great. I'm a tattoo fan.
The Almighty Gaylords

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2018, 08:02:26 pm »
Just burned a thot.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2018, 12:40:02 am »
*2:30 am*

Man.. I'm so bored..
It's this boredome, that makes people like me go to prison.

*twiddles fingers*

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2018, 08:20:28 pm »
Bae..

I miss you *AF*.

I might log in tonight in 4-5H~
EDIT: Well.. 3am~ eu central.. If I'm not there and you are.. have mercy on my soul bae.

Unless, I end up on some adventure, pray to god, this may not happen please. Atleast, some local Partylord ain't in the state so the risk is minimized, but boredome is a nasty foe.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 11:21:24 pm by Parabellum »

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2018, 04:00:37 pm »
ok look closely.. you may (not rly) be poisoned by mdma crystals sooner or later. KEK oh god.. jesus. Ok. Leggo.

You know.
No you don't.
But you know.
Lel kek topkek offfff. blel. Ahhhhh. Ok. k. You see, when the fire take you, the also take the fire, it's caööed LLEL... MSMDMAs OVERSDOSE KEK.

:^D
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 04:29:00 pm by Parabellum »