April 19, 2024, 02:44:08 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: W H Y C A N ' T I C O N N E C T T O T H E S E R V E R  (Read 5199 times)

Hank Anderson

W H Y C A N ' T I C O N N E C T T O T H E S E R V E R
« on: June 28, 2018, 07:50:37 pm »
I can't connect to the server, I think I might be banned or some shit idk.

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
Re: W H Y C A N ' T I C O N N E C T T O T H E S E R V E R
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 10:39:55 pm »
† RIP †

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 10:59:21 pm »
Well bru..

Atleast buy some nudes before you go for good this time.

Hank Anderson

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 11:15:45 pm »
Well bru..

Atleast buy some nudes before you go for good this time.
I can't buy nudes FBI will trace it somewhere and send hitmen to kill me, I already have booked a flight to Africa I just hope that Kilgore will return from his secret operation to kill Todd Howard before he releases Fallout 76 and help me re-connect, before I have to flee.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 11:44:34 pm »
Too late brudda.. already in Africans.

Ehhhhh ??
No idea why the forum displays high resolutions like that
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 11:54:44 pm by Parabellum »

Hank Anderson

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2018, 01:56:54 am »
Too late brudda.. already in Africans.

Ehhhhh ??
No idea why the forum displays high resolutions like that
What is this jew Black Desert game, I hear people sell waifus there for black market organs. Maybe I should start playing.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2018, 02:12:10 am »
Don't think you could.
I mean, the waifu part is true, one dude even tried to sell a helm for a maid (real life and I m not trolling, actually, I never do).
Buuut, you gotta sell a kidney and your soul to play it.

Hank Anderson

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2018, 02:48:09 am »
Don't think you could.
I mean, the waifu part is true, one dude even tried to sell a helm for a maid (real life and I m not trolling, actually, I never do).
I already gave my kidneys to the black market and I lost my soul playing FOnline Reloaded.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2018, 03:42:24 am »
Don't think you could.
I already gave my kidneys to the black market and I lost my soul playing FOnline Reloaded.

Well, you can give it a shot, it's 5 bucks in steam summer sale and like 10-20 bucks for some bonus package shit.
And I don't know about you but I hardly pitty money losses, rather than time losses in my life due to reasons, so I wouldn't want to put 100h + into something, or even 10h, that I don't like and people sometimes seem to figure after 2000h, that they don't like it lmfao.
(But considering, you sometimes see a humans real face after "months" and figure, you don't like it, it makes sense no?)

And if I enjoy something, I don't regret time spend on it, unless it posses a degenerative nature.. so yeah.... droogz obviously take a special position and please send halp who tells me all day they are bad *af*  mmmkay. Cuz I guilt trippin' everitime.
But anyway, this feels like rehab after FOnline, despite memes and typical mmo-pseudo-autism all over the place.. hell.. I even saw some effin guild called BaldNans with some edgy as hell text ("we even shave your moms if you want") recruiting people.. LMMFAO.. and if you gonna play EU you can be my horseboii who keeps stable clean LMFAO.

Lol I am full of shit, I go in baed, bye.

I might even be back here soon (for abit? maybe ? yes ? no?), but I wait for double XP weekend, I casual, I can't level all day in the desert and I go where I please and feel like, so I won't give my word on it, cuz my words are stone when given and I don't break stone, cuz I not superman, just almost, well, the balls are like his, steel and face of iron, can't destroy face. Bye, I go.

(bleh, you ain't no good influence, compare this to my first pm please, lol!)

Hank Anderson

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2018, 07:38:15 pm »
Don't think you could.

Well, you can give it a shot, it's 5 bucks in steam summer sale and like 10-20 bucks for some bonus package shit.
And I don't know about you but I hardly pitty money losses, rather than time losses in my life due to reasons, so I wouldn't want to put 100h + into something, or even 10h, that I don't like and people sometimes seem to figure after 2000h, that they don't like it lmfao.
(But considering, you sometimes see a humans real face after "months" and figure, you don't like it, it makes sense no?)

And if I enjoy something, I don't regret time spend on it, unless it posses a degenerative nature.. so yeah.... droogz obviously take a special position and please send halp who tells me all day they are bad *af*  mmmkay. Cuz I guilt trippin' everitime.
But anyway, this feels like rehab after FOnline, despite memes and typical mmo-pseudo-autism all over the place.. hell.. I even saw some effin guild called BaldNans with some edgy as hell text ("we even shave your moms if you want") recruiting people.. LMMFAO.. and if you gonna play EU you can be my horseboii who keeps stable clean LMFAO.

Lol I am full of shit, I go in baed, bye.

I might even be back here soon (for abit? maybe ? yes ? no?), but I wait for double XP weekend, I casual, I can't level all day in the desert and I go where I please and feel like, so I won't give my word on it, cuz my words are stone when given and I don't break stone, cuz I not superman, just almost, well, the balls are like his, steel and face of iron, can't destroy face. Bye, I go.

(bleh, you ain't no good influence, compare this to my first pm please, lol!)
Game full of autism, sounds like FOnline Reloaded. But Reloaded community has advanced, higher form of absolute autism Ex:Paxton, Neptune, Casper

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2018, 08:02:44 pm »
Nah you can't compare at all.
It's just generic mmo community, full of nerds and no lifers.
The thing is, they A. don't act like they are not B. alot of them are smart af., you know, this annoying university level of smart, that makes you wanna choke them.
The game is not overly accesible to dimwits to begin with, so you won't find much of a certain type.

But anyway... more like this lmfao

EDIT: But anyway, you banned or what ?
What banworthy did you do recently to believe so ? Being autistic shapeshifter or wut ? I think Kilgore has a hart, even if its a small one, you must have done something terribad ?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 08:21:05 pm by Parabellum »

Hank Anderson

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2018, 08:24:25 pm »
Nah you can't compare at all.
It's just generic mmo community, full of nerds and no lifers.
The thing is, they A. don't act like they are not B. alot of them are smart af., you know, this annoying university level of smart, that makes you wanna choke them.
The game is not overly accesible to dimwits to begin with, so you won't find much of a certain type.

But anyway... more like this lmfao

EDIT: But anyway, you banned or what ?
What banworthy did you do recently to believe so ? Being autistic shapeshifter or wut ? I think Kilgore has a hart, even if its a small one, you must have done something terribad ?
I think I'm IP banned. Idk, maybe Kilgore is actually FBI agent.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2018, 08:34:42 pm »
Hmm, maybe you some khunt and scared anyone to know it, like that weird lizard boii who stalked me for awhile "I just wannabe friends".
And when you did some bs on your real acc. and got banned, you shapeshifter alt's banned too ? :thinking: Lmfao.

Guess you gotta wait for Kilgore or Docan to clarify.

EDIT: Well, I got nerves of steel, like rest of my body lmao, but that shapeshifter stuff really annoying *af* even for me and I tolerated quite some people.... maybe he just got feed up so much that u got ban for it - or it seemed suspicious af. (cuz, yeah, it obviously is lol) and that caused it ? Idk but I am curious what bs you pulled lmao.
Everyone's dif. ya know, some people don't care and some require realness of people or cut 'em off like me, like dat lizard boii, Bozar or not, shit makes autism break out in me and my brain muddy, cuz.. "why". Just waste of time and time is limited, unlike money.
But idk. I doubt Kilgore is like that (but who knows ?) lol, you probably offended game staff or something, just say what you done recently you pus. xD
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 09:05:43 pm by Parabellum »

Hank Anderson

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2018, 09:46:20 pm »
Hmm, maybe you some khunt and scared anyone to know it, like that weird lizard boii who stalked me for awhile "I just wannabe friends".
And when you did some bs on your real acc. and got banned, you shapeshifter alt's banned too ? :thinking: Lmfao.

Guess you gotta wait for Kilgore or Docan to clarify.

EDIT: Well, I got nerves of steel, like rest of my body lmao, but that shapeshifter stuff really annoying *af* even for me and I tolerated quite some people.... maybe he just got feed up so much that u got ban for it - or it seemed suspicious af. (cuz, yeah, it obviously is lol) and that caused it ? Idk but I am curious what bs you pulled lmao.
Everyone's dif. ya know, some people don't care and some require realness of people or cut 'em off like me, like dat lizard boii, Bozar or not, shit makes autism break out in me and my brain muddy, cuz.. "why". Just waste of time and time is limited, unlike money.
But idk. I doubt Kilgore is like that (but who knows ?) lol, you probably offended game staff or something, just say what you done recently you pus. xD
Idfk, I was on my shitty level character and I stopped playing for like a month, I come back and I can't connect. This further proves my theory that Paxton is actually Kilgore. KEK. /s

Also who the fuck is Chosen One? Let's see here: Constantly has to mention the fact that they're a female, claims they have husband
T R A N N Y   D E T E C T E D
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 09:51:42 pm by Hank Anderson »

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2018, 11:47:09 pm »
Level girl ?
Damn boii, dat was some fine ass booty char, turned me on like fire!!!

And about that Chosen One ? Idk man, I haven't recived an answer so far.
Might be tranny ye, but no risk, no fun amirite ??!

Traps tryin' on me all day anyway "do you like me?" and I tell them, only partly, I only love my bae and my mama, I'm sorry.

EDIT: Oh and I forgot about the 3 golden rules
1. If your balls don't touch himer's 2. If you don't keep eye contact and 3. if you say no homo before (and after, if you wanna be save) .. than it's not gay.

EDIT2: But yeah.. I would never take the back entrance, whilst I could just simply take the front gate, if you catch ma drift bruvva.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 12:00:30 am by Parabellum »