March 28, 2024, 07:07:43 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: GAME DOWNLOADS AT 14 KB  (Read 1869 times)

Ogre Faggot

GAME DOWNLOADS AT 14 KB
« on: June 23, 2018, 08:12:13 pm »
I tried to redownload the game for the millionth time and it downloads extremely slow ive tried to restart the download but the same thing happens

ArcherTowerZX

• Lets do this!
    • View Profile
Re: GAME DOWNLOADS AT 14 KB
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 12:37:33 am »
Download it from MEGA, its simple and easier

Ogre Faggot

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 06:32:31 am »
nope still doesnt work. ive given up hope on fonline, Fuck ive given up hope on internet and my xbox disc tray broke so i can only play fallout 3. all of my data is lost on so many games. should just sell every single device i own.

Programmer

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 08:33:49 pm »
The links work so you have probably mysterious problem in your software. Maybe try again on new device or something.

ArcherTowerZX

• Lets do this!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 12:53:32 am »
Update your Network drivers or try download it on other device and then pass it on USB (or maybe your internet is garbage)

Ogre Faggot

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2018, 02:34:48 am »
Mightve been my computer after restarting it (going back to when it was new aka having windows delete itself then download again) It worked. Still it doesnt connect to the server ive seen multiple others here with the same problem.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2018, 08:59:08 am »
Mightve been my computer after restarting it (going back to when it was new aka having windows delete itself then download again) It worked. Still it doesnt connect to the server ive seen multiple others here with the same problem.

Maybe you are banned.

Hopefully you're banned.
The Almighty Gaylords

Ogre Faggot

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2018, 07:57:10 pm »
I only want this game to work to talk to human beings unlike you. You are a burned peanut god flicked from the trail mix of humans.

ArcherTowerZX

• Lets do this!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2018, 09:46:01 pm »
I only want this game to work to talk to human beings unlike you. You are a burned peanut god flicked from the trail mix of humans.

Hey I am trying to help, Ive told u several ideas, if none work well, I am sorry but I cant do much else! At least try to reupload the game. Regards ArcherTowerZX

Ogre Faggot

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2018, 10:04:09 pm »
Oops. i was talking to penis puff not you sorry i should have clarified that.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2018, 04:52:33 am »
Oops. i was talking to penis puff not you sorry i should have clarified that.

penis puff is the nicest someone ever told me. You earned +5 friendly points. I deleted my previous message where I called you a retard and replaced it with this.
The Almighty Gaylords

Ogre Faggot

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2018, 04:26:09 am »
✋Excuse me sir ✋👏but 👏👉is that original post you made 👉right there 👉loss ❓☝Now hold on ☝😡it might sound ridiculous 😡😤but bare with me here. 😤👀You see 👀 there's 4️⃣ panels ☝let's count them ☝ 1️⃣ 2️⃣ 3️⃣ 4️⃣ panels ❗️❗️✋And you know what else has 4️⃣ panels ❓😤That's right 😤😡loss does ❗️😡 👇But i'm not done yet 👇 👀you see 👀👉in the first panel 👉☝there is ☝ 1️⃣ object 👈 positioned slightly to the left. 👈 😡Should I even continue ❓😡😤I guess I will 😤😒as you still don't understand. 😒 😲I should clarify this is a level 5 loss meme 😲🙄so I don't expect you to understand it. 🙄 💁‍ Anyways 💁‍ ✌️ in the second panel ✌️👀there are 2️⃣ objects 👀👉next to each other 👉 👇with one being slightly below the other. 👇☝ In the 3️⃣rd panel ☝ ✌️another 2️⃣ objects are present ✌️ 🙌right next to each other. 🙌 👆 Finally, 👆 there are, yet again, 2️⃣ objects 👆 🤙 which form an L shape. 🤙 👀Everything looks like it's adding up 👀😤therefore😤😡it HAS to be loss ❗️❗️😒You need to make it less obvious next time 😒🙄if you want it to be more funny. 🙄