Poll

GET LOOT DROPS BACK AGAIN

Yes
10 (58.8%)
No
7 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: June 30, 2018, 03:21:17 pm

Topic: LOOT DROPS BACK  (Read 10796 times)

Hank Anderson

Re: LOOT DROPS BACK
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2018, 10:09:15 pm »
Are you still chewing the same old smelly rag over and over? Booooring.
1 question Wichura, do you even still play Reloaded? If the answer to the first question is: NO. Then why do you waste your time on the forum shitposting e.t.c.

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2018, 10:38:25 pm »

Do you often post on boring threads?
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Hank Anderson

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2018, 10:53:10 pm »

Do you often post on boring threads?
Apparently Wichura has about 1 week worth of playtime in Reloaded, and spends the rest of his days shitposting on forum looking for drama.

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2018, 03:33:35 am »
1 question Wichura, do you even still play Reloaded? If the answer to the first question is: NO. Then why do you waste your time on the forum shitposting e.t.c.
Who are you in the first place? Who's forum alt I mean?
Answer is "no, due to lack of time". A decent playing session takes time that at the moment I can't afford, while shitposting is a matter of seconds. Quod erat demonstrandum.

looking for drama.
Sadly not much of it recently. Oh those were the days ...

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2018, 04:23:55 am »
Haha.

Well, he's got my respect either way, due to drinking vodka and playing FOnline with his wife.
And not being a cuck.

Hank Anderson

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2018, 04:43:57 am »
Answer is "no, due to lack of time". A decent playing session takes time that at the moment I can't afford, while shitposting is a matter of seconds. Quod erat demonstrandum.

looking for drama.
I'm whoever you want me to be baby. The real question is WHO are you? Random thicc doggo shitposter? OwO ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2018, 05:32:13 am »

looking for drama.
I'm whoever you want me to be baby. The real question is WHO are you? Random thicc doggo shitposter? OwO ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Holy fkin molly, lmao.

Well, I know who he is, cuz am Parabola, but I don't know the person behind the who, nor if he ain't just an alt of someone also.

But more interestingly.. how does somehting like this happen to someone ?

EDIT: If I didn't knew better, I would say it's Anya. xD
But he ain't banned ?
Also, I don't judge, be whoever you want fellas, as long as you don't troll me with dat alter ego shapeshifter shit, I couldn't care less really.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 05:48:17 am by Parabellum »

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2018, 05:41:11 am »
I'm whoever you want me to be baby.
Okay then, from now on you'll name "Gomer Pyle". Do you like that name? And wipe that stupid looking grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyes and skull-fuck you!

The real question is WHO are you? Random thicc doggo shitposter? OwO ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
An oldfag with irreversible love to Fallout universe, hanging around FOnline phenomena since late 2009. And this can be proven easy, as I'm not a fanny that starts a new forum account each month or two.

Now apologize, mortal.

Hank Anderson

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2018, 06:09:15 am »
I'm whoever you want me to be baby.
Okay then, from now on you'll name "Gomer Pyle". Do you like that name? And wipe that stupid looking grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyes and skull-fuck you!

The real question is WHO are you? Random thicc doggo shitposter? OwO ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
An oldfag with irreversible love to Fallout universe, hanging around FOnline phenomena since late 2009. And this can be proven easy, as I'm not a fanny that starts a new forum account each month or two.

Now apologize, mortal.
Oh baby, like I said, call me whatever you want. The thought of my thicc doggo waifu gouging my eyes out was enough to cause me to cum instantly, but then whenever you brought up skull-fucking...... Baby it's like you know how to get me hard UwU

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Inb4 perma ban from Forum

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2018, 06:23:18 am »
You are perfect justification for using condoms.

Hank Anderson

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2018, 06:29:33 am »
You are perfect justification for using condoms.
Why do you break my heart Wichura? We wuz friendz n shit
I'ma kms now

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2018, 06:31:23 am »
Hmmm...

I might stay abit longer absent from the game, before returning.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2018, 06:38:28 am »
Just please..

Tell me, you are not that spanish guy, who "wanted to survive together with me", been suffering from depression and thought about suicide.
Cuz that was really sad/heartbreaking.

Because I expected him to be another generic troll without skill, trying to enterain himself stoned cuz loser, with my awsomeness (seriously.. atleast do some proper drugs).
These gun memes make me alil nervous here to be entirely honest.

If you kids want to be friends with me, just say so and cut that shapeshifting lmfao.

EDIT: Ah... fuck it.. just use the gun lmfao.
I don't have time for that kinda shit, gotta do my stuff.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 06:42:08 am by Parabellum »

Hank Anderson

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2018, 06:51:36 am »
Just please..

Tell me, you are not that spanish guy, who "wanted to survive together with me", been suffering from depression and thought about suicide.
Cuz that was really sad/heartbreaking.

Because I expected him to be another generic troll without skill, trying to enterain himself stoned cuz loser, with my awsomeness (seriously.. atleast do some proper drugs).
These gun memes make me alil nervous here to be entirely honest.

If you kids want to be friends with me, just say so and cut that shapeshifting lmfao.

EDIT: Ah... fuck it.. just use the gun lmfao.
I don't have time for that kinda shit, gotta do my stuff.
Para can you plz PM a full story of this "spanish guy" seems rly interesting

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2018, 07:03:34 am »
Nah, stop trolling me.