Poll

GET LOOT DROPS BACK AGAIN

Yes
10 (58.8%)
No
7 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: June 30, 2018, 03:21:17 pm

Topic: LOOT DROPS BACK  (Read 10791 times)

ArcherTowerZX

• Lets do this!
    • View Profile
LOOT DROPS BACK
« on: June 15, 2018, 03:21:17 pm »
The poll will be up for 15 days.

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
Re: LOOT DROPS BACK
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 05:19:17 pm »
Trolololo.

If you don't like it, move on.

ArcherTowerZX

• Lets do this!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 06:01:35 pm »
Trolololo.

If you don't like it, move on.

Dude, I like FOn Rel, S2 was better.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 10:35:23 pm »
Doesn't matter - devs are working on this.

ArcherTowerZX

• Lets do this!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2018, 03:10:57 pm »

At level 9 I had sets of CA bc of killing hublice, it was waaay more intresting

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 10:39:08 am »

At level 9 I had sets of CA bc of killing hublice, it was waaay more intresting

If you want more intresting, we can do erotic role play and share some dank memes.

Why does it have to be loot drop ? What's with that old and cringeworthy meme ?
Seriously now, there been a time whenever a bluesuit logged in ranting about loot drop, knowing he was a troll, hell, even now I would asume his role, although it ceased aton.

Get a better PC and play Ark Survival Evolved if you wanna grief someone, or play Minecraft, or one of the other 1000000 survival games on steam (yeah, I played the shi* out of Ark and Minecraft *not proud* so they lost their spark 100%).
It's 2018 and theres pretty much a diffrent game on the market for every diffrent taste - sadly enough to my dismay, no proper D&D rpg ala BG 1-2 with proper MP but hey look, I am dumping my limited life time in a fallout themed place now and world hasn't stopped spinning, did it ?

No item drop is part within games EVER SINCE games and it's been working EVER SINCE.
Loot drop in games is spark in the time-line of gaming history and has faded due too oversaturation of the market.

I am currently playing a succesful MMO with open-world pvp I can (and did lmao) PK people fishing on their boat in the ocean, noone bothers with item drops on death there and the player numbers have been ACTUALLY increasing since I played it last time.. so the whole player numbers argumentation is invalid.. UNLESS..
you want toxic kids, who cannot afford a gaming PC to play AAA games and are in general low lifer trash living in the projects (hey.. I don't judge.. life does not run linear in 90% of people, 90% of people have up's and downs, wheres 5% are 100% up and 5% are 100% down) chill on your server and spread the shit contained in their toxic barrels aka their bodys and minds on your place, like inviting junkies into your home and asking them, to not take off their shoes when coming in, to shit into your living rooms corners and puke and mate on the house floor.

And just to take whoevers wind out of their sails before any stupid arguements - I m not a saint, I m not MrZed or Xavier who are like 100% of the time friendly and nice af. (and I envy them, or atleast respect their ways) but I am trying to give my best and especially try to be fair to people.
It's something, you cannot claim of trashy people who just come around to shit into everything.

This includes people - "killing idle people in hub with a life, who are afk for whatever and take break or whatever" with a bomber and taking their gear on a (sandboxie alt) or friend to gain a quick and UNFAIR advantage, i.e. taking a shitty shortcut, rather than achieving something on their own.
And the reason why I speak like this.. is.. because this is INDEED a flippin sterostype of players and you can indeed generalize like this, I am playing (mostly) online since 2004 and I seen my fair share of types of players, so yeah, I can and do judge.

Also, I been a griefer too as a kid, when I thought it was fun to ruin others people time for your enterainment, but ya know, people grow up - some don't.
I also thought it's gangster af. (and that gangster af is cool) to screw people IRL as a kid, but ya know, people grow up.
Now I am a grown up and gentleman gangster and won't bother anyone who wont piss at my or anybody else leg for *NO REASON* to begin with and idfc if some wannabe G's over the net, who haven't seen a cell from the inside call me a SJW, it's basically a compliment to me, like these memers/khanboiis saying I take steroids IRL lmao, thanks really (its called confirmation of your hard earned achievements and unspeakably ironic to expierence, it's so hilarious, you gotta expierence to understand).

So yeah, with crying for flippin loot drop you basically merely do 2 things for my perception.
Cry for tools to life your trashy character/perversions.
Desperately seek for a game to life your trashy character/perversions in, because you are too trashy to afford a normal/current gen/next gen gaming rig to play one of the bazillion modern games that currently feature, the exact same mechanics you are crying for.
And don't come with the arguement "but it's not fallout", your house is not a castle neither, yet you can life in it as medieval freak, furthermore, even without decorating it entirely with medieval stuff such as Armors, swords, katanas, poke balls, light sabres, action figures or whatever.

And yeah, idc. if this is a textwall or not, read it or not but have a nice sunday either way.

ArcherTowerZX

• Lets do this!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2018, 07:33:42 pm »
with hublice i mean hub police mate xd

Ogre Faggot

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2018, 07:34:22 pm »
Yeah im sure no lootdrop brought in so many good things to the server. i can count not one good thing it did at all. they act like its good for new players but no one hardly knows anything about this game. nearly everyone knows each other. alot of og players left leaving 20 players with 1/4 of them being dual logged or afk.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2018, 01:36:34 pm »
with hublice i mean hub police mate xd

So ?
It's not like I didn't consider it, it just doesn't change a thing about what I said.

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2018, 08:00:40 pm »
Returning loot drop without hexing would make the game even less playable than it is now.
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Hank Anderson

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2018, 08:54:29 pm »
Returning loot drop without hexing would make the game even less playable than it is now.
Not really, just make all the protected towns in S2, still be protected. The game will more or less stay the same, maybe the public dungeons will become camped by PKers.

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2018, 09:04:37 pm »
Not really, just make all the protected towns in S2, still be protected. The game will more or less stay the same, maybe the public dungeons will become camped by PKers.

As far as I am aware, they are and if they weren’t it would make no difference to what I said.

No hexing favours swarm in PvP and artificially raises the difficulty of some PVE content, that was my point.
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Hank Anderson

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2018, 11:12:27 pm »
Yeah, but Hexing allowed one man to kill an entire team of people, and that's cool. But in S3 you have no chance in hell of killing a big team by yourself.

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2018, 09:18:29 am »
Yes, one skilled player could overcome a group who think swarm=skill. Is it me or is it everyone else?

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2018, 09:58:02 pm »
Are you still chewing the same old smelly rag over and over? Booooring.