Poll

GET LOOT DROPS BACK AGAIN

Yes
10 (58.8%)
No
7 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: June 30, 2018, 03:21:17 pm

Topic: LOOT DROPS BACK  (Read 10794 times)

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
Re: LOOT DROPS BACK
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2018, 11:44:32 pm »
Just saw this, the devs will never add back loot drops since they're brain dead. that was the appeal to the game and why only 20 fucking people play it now. goodbye shitloaded

Leeeeemme guess.....

Heyfray = hayrix / hall

https://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=13160.0

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2018, 02:05:19 pm »
Next acc...

Haywire.

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2018, 09:51:55 pm »
Just saw this, the devs will never add back loot drops since they're brain dead. that was the appeal to the game and why only 20 fucking people play it now. goodbye shitloaded
I remember you told me back in the Hub during S2 that the wipe wasn't coming, and the devs were trolling us. You were wrong, but now we have this to show for it.
This place is melting my mind. The inactivity is repressive!

Programmer

« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2018, 10:35:11 am »
Looks like this thread seems to be opening recently and I assume that the reason is low players counter. No loot drop is only one of the problems which make players losing interest in playing the game. At this time most of players or nearly everyone completed all possible quests and activities and they got bored because there aren't any new regular things to do. You can replay 100 times each quest and collect your items in multiple bases and safehouses. It's fine and I like that kind of gameplay but I think some regular and daily activities could bring more life to the game. People start interesting PvP when they feel comfortable and they can play with others players who think similar.

This is good time to think what should be changed to bring more players from others servers.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2018, 02:29:59 pm »
Nah just bored with the gameplay/mechanics.

Ie. the issue here is 100% barebones.

First I became bored of the lack of motivators implemented in the game. I.e. micro progression and the many likes we know nowadays in gaming, that are, amongst others, supposed to hook you on the nose and make your nucleus acumbens force you to not quit it and drag ur filthy ass through the dust for it whetever you like it or not.
So far so good..
Lack of goals and stuff, so naturally, since I had passion for the game and project and interest in it's well doing, I searched artificial (or not) stuff.. such as.. the very common thing that occurs in such cases - social interaction, or at the very least, dramatically increased interest in it. You know, this is extremly common, everyone who played a game for more than 3 months knows how suddenly PvP interest and shit raises.
Well bad luck cuz, the players numbers were and are too low for elaborate social interaction - factually, as you can, with the necessary intelligence, observe in the form of crumbling factions at dramatic speeds, like a curve in a graph.

So what remained, and/or remains ? Barebones gameplay mechanics.
However.. these suuuuuck.
It is so boring, it is impossible to put it in words for me.... all it offers is "BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" minigun fiesta fiesta.

In the meanwhile... I can and do, play games like Black desert online, whom offer gameplay that feature a combat style similar to beat 'em ups/street fighter, in a 3D world with The Witcher 3 grahpics and a mmo/rpg environment.
And it's not just that... futhermore I could play real life, wich is even better grahpics and combat mechanics, plus I'm a real fuccer in there and do not have to fear to succ in competitive terms and do not have to perform childish dicc measurement games, wich helps with feeling carefree and just being and doing tf you like.

EDIT: careless mistake.
Also excuse my emotions put into these 2 texts... HOWEVER.. 1. It's hot af. *AF*. (wich I wish would never stop) and 2. This topic is EXTREMELY frustrating.
And last but not least, I'm not the only person concerned with these things, I had plenty discussions regarding balancing/meta, mostly with the player known as Sandra.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 02:57:43 pm by Parabellum »

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2018, 02:37:48 pm »
For ""ME"" (and that is just being me - I do avoid to speak for others as I'm not a retard) the games minigun / burst meta NEEDS to be broken down.

As simple as that.

Make other weapons viable, or MORE viable.. remove that stupid minigun monopoly, open up new gameplay (how the game could be played, as simple as that) channels/possibilties and I will surely come back.

I heavily pressured the topic ENGERY WEAPONS when I been a freshman and did not know HOW much the devs NOT care about our opinions wich merely led to comments (wich I obviously know, with my godlike intelligence) like "Wichura: Problem when devs listen to retarded players is, they only want to see buffed what they use themself" or something along those lines.

So yeah.. whatever.
If I'm bored with miniguns (yeah man... try playing GTA 5 Online with minigun only. Have fun. See ?) I just do.. whatever. And don't bother with submitting balancing ideas or the likes as it is a waste of time.
The very same reason why I don't bother with human filth and trash, rather than just simply shitting into them.
Waste of time. And I like mine.

Programmer

« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2018, 06:53:47 pm »
First I became bored of the lack of motivators implemented in the game.

That's what I was writing about. Daily activities and events which could keep players intersted in playing every day. But keep in mind that there could be people who don't play every day because they play few times per week or month. Players who play a lot get bored quicker than players who can't afford playing very often.

Make other weapons viable, or MORE viable.. remove that stupid minigun monopoly, open up new gameplay (how the game could be played, as simple as that) channels/possibilties and I will surely come back.

I can agree, more weapons should be somehow buffed but keep in mind that players always want to use "the best weapons ever" so balance is hard task for every game developer. We can think about adding advantages and disadvantages to each weapons but people will find "the best weapons ever" soon or sooner. As far as I remember, Ashes of Phoenix had multiple weapons with different stats and possibilties. It was really cool but you have to use specialized build for weapon and you have to use more tactics on the battlefield. And of course people always seek the best armors and weapons such as T4 stuff. It's hard to say how it should be changed or balanced. Actually, I don't have any good ideas.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2018, 11:08:24 pm »
Who are "players" ?

I do not ever care about best weapons - been playing competitive LoL for a few years, before it was cool, you get stuffed.

My interest is not a selection of 10 diffrent weapons, who all do the same DPS, rather than a variety of weapons, whom are *VIABLE* aswell.

Minigun gets like +7x 40 dmg per burst from two perks, hardly any requirements.

Sniper rifle gets about 10% more crit chance and + 2 range from one perk that even requires shitty int stat to be invested in.

It's just off... broken.
Engery weapons do high damage but face 90% of the opponents in the game with 50~70% DR and insane DT with absolutely no ammo that penetrates so said and thus you will roll with a weapon that has nice numbers "ON THE PAPER" but in action, is useless and merely a meme.
Yeah you crit 1k dmg with a gatling against a naked tribal... but you also hit for 50dmg in pvp on a tesla wich can be casually swapped at will by keeping one in inventory or nearby.
Just ugh... zero skill, just random RNGness going on gameplay vise here and it cannot entertain me, not anymore, it did whilst I still had fun bursting with miniguns, before I done it 3 months in a row.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2018, 11:24:53 pm »
Oh and something regarding "how" it should or could actually be changed.. because yeah negative criticism is easy...

Just simply change perks.
Add perks.
Remove perks.

As simple as that.
Be creative and don't waste time with over complicated stuff.
Same resources and manpower/time and do something like the following.

Remove BRD/MRD.
Add +30 dmg per bullet on single hit weapons.
Add -30% + penetrate for engery type weapons "PERK" (yeah, this way, it would be a hefty cost, not just useless caps and thus one woulda consider this twice and still rush for minigun whom get it for free on their ammo kek)
Readd second Pyro perk
Add bonus penetration/dmg perk for Rocket launchers, they are obsolete aside from pve -> npcs spamming knockdown on you. In player hands, 100% useless.

Think about adding 1, or EVEN 2 perks possible to be gained. Experimentally, like everyone thinks the current game state's a beta anyway, so, nothing lost here doing more aggressive testings. No pain, no gain, ya kno ??

Also, might be worth considering, doing something with character traits, similar to FOnline Requiem. It is interesting at the very least and also spices things up.

So these things are *IDEAS*, possible routes one may, or may not wander.
Not my demands and wishes. I wish to die asap rite now, cuz, why not, also plz burn my azzhul from inside out and make all fgt people turn into seperate molecules, cuz, they are not funny/special/important, just steal time.
So use these ideas, to enhance your own, or let it be.. idc.. idk.. idgaf anymore about anything lol. When all the toxic-for-no-given-reason people are gone from this place, am already more than satisfied enough, cuz, the rest of the people don't deserve them, thats all I know rite now and I prolly suffer brain dmg from high AF body temperatures at the moment. D: xD

EDIT: And... (Yeah don't ask, I'm hyperactive *AF* today and idgaf about shitty opinions kek)
Maybe Kilgore and his squad just taking a looooooong break from the project... I would be the last person to judge them unlike some fkheads with no proper sense for respect or you know.. too tired to write this out here, "normal" people like some PKS players will know what I mean..
Maybe they do... whatever.
Maybe they doing some entirely new project in a modern engine like UE4 wich is free or a MP mod for one of the Bethesda Fallout games.. who knows.

If thats the case.. than thats the case period. I can respect whatever desicion they make.
So idc if things change or not really, but I still love the project, it's cool, but in it's current state (gameplay and filth) I'm having a hard time investing time into it ya know....
Even as some sorta beta tester, with more unstable but therefore alot more fun/fresh gameplay elements, I would most def. enjoy it more, than the current Hamster show (and skunks - well, hope they gone till now and if not.. idk man, just work on yourself and stop toxic smells from hells. I ain't no saint neither and I "can" do dat. Or... are you nice people trying to be bad ? :thinking: Anyway.. fk skunky goons yo)

EDIT2: Da hell.. even posted this under second last post.. thats why I prefer to make entirely new posts.. Meh XD
(Oh dang.. para's ego.. such hybris.. such asshole !!!!11)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 11:56:13 pm by Parabellum »

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2018, 11:35:13 pm »
Oh and whilst rereading my post for grammar and too unpolitical correct stuff...

Regarding the "shitty" INT stat, that people, who can actually affort to dump it time investment/character level vise...

Heres a SUPER simple idea to "somewhat" counter that (may also work with the 1 str(bonus DR?)) issue and may fix the desperate hunger for 1/2int / lvl 200 chars..

Make Intelligence net the player bonus damage - and to thin even more balancing probs out.. make it like this..
+1 int invested in, you also gain +3% normal bonus damage, 4% bonus laser damage, 5% bonus plasma damage, 4% bonus Rocket Launcher (c4 probs..) dmg, 3% bonus fire dmg.. and so on and ofc. it could be adjusted and tinkered on accordingly, until numbers are reached, that work well and are neither UP nor OP.

STR could be doing the same to bonus DR % but that might be unessecary and op for Melee builds (Tho, like +1% isn't too much)

See.. it's just ideas, but they effective, things I do reach their goals.
I would never add some effin dungeon with 500 hp npcs, 50 of them, unrewarding AF and costing more ammo than you earn caps back while doing it..
Prob is.. even when you mention it.. gonna get ignored. So bleh.. w/e