March 28, 2024, 05:41:26 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: no possible to connect server  (Read 2009 times)

manufik

• View Profile
no possible to connect server
« on: May 29, 2018, 09:41:56 am »
as i explained to docan, i can not connect to the games, server address is good, update ok, i even reinstalled the game, but i cant connect, i sent screen to docan, but it does not understand why i can t, do have be ban by error ? i have 2 computer and none of the two are working .... it's shit dude,realy shit.... if u have idea , i take it

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: no possible to connect server
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 09:49:29 am »
man, post a screen here.. what does it say - specifically..

"unable to connect to the server..."

flush dns, check with your provider, check other games, if you're able to log in, preferably other FOnline servers and one completely different game.

I experienced the same long ass time ago when some ports were blocked and I was able to only browse the internet but couldn't really play any game.
The Almighty Gaylords

Daytona

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 01:59:14 pm »
Could try a proxy too. A traceroute will show where it's failing. A lot of times issues like this will be your internet service provider

baskila

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 03:09:36 pm »
Without over-complicating things: If you have internet access then most likely Windows firewall is blocking the port that FOnline wants to connect to. Make sure you allow the port in firewall settings and try again.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2018, 04:25:29 pm »
Looks like ban to me, send me a PM with IP you're using to connect to the game and characters you use.

Ogre Faggot

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2018, 08:08:27 pm »
Lol powerpuff prefers pictures than words. Clearly the gamma waves from your screen fucked your brain up.