April 25, 2024, 12:16:53 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: FOnline: Rage Quit  (Read 8265 times)

Wichura

• View Profile
Re: FOnline: Rage Quit
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2017, 12:49:06 pm »
I'm not sure if I really want to know the answer to "why are you interested in someone's dick taste?".

Bellamy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2017, 11:52:09 am »
Bunch of yapping clowns is not "the community", where did you get this idea from? Besides - and please correct me if I'm wrong - I haven't seen anywhere among this thread or the one next in a row any message from developers of this server.
numbers dont lie noob. this will be a dead server when its only casuals && autists like napalm running around wondering wtf to do next
big papi is the name nigga

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2017, 12:24:12 pm »
numbers dont lie noob. this will be a dead server when its only casuals && autists like napalm running around wondering wtf to do next
1. Nobody cares about numbers.
2. FOnline servers are based on casuals and autists, they make the numbers.

You still want to fight against reality?

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2017, 01:06:12 pm »
1. I really wanted to stay far away from this war, but they...Wichura is right in almost any point. No one really cares 'bout numbers, players come and go, that's quiet normal except few old true fags who really love this game.

2. Yes, Fonline community is full of casuals, autists, noobs, bystanders and gecko hunters. They are not so loud and visible as "PvP apes", but it doesn't mean they don't exist.
GUN FOR HIRE