March 28, 2024, 11:32:24 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Keybindings ! Please send halp !  (Read 1402 times)

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
Keybindings ! Please send halp !
« on: May 23, 2018, 05:25:27 pm »
Hey fellas.
I got a dank problem.. I attempted to edit my keybinds yesterday, as I made a bozar sniper and wanted to test it..
Problem is.. as soon as I changed my "aim for the eyes" bind, it completely broke my entire keyboard bind settings, including reload.. yeah.. I now have to reload manually, clicking the icons, wich had catastrophic results during SF caravan. (Why do they give 7,25k xp rewards again ? Should be more like 72,5 K, or atleast half of that, some melchior/robots/masters elite encos mixed in with Pashtuur and renegades aren't exactly family friendly - and these caras are not exactly short)

Any help would be very appreciated, as my game basically became unplayable with that.

Some basic keybind-nub-guide would do the trick, I just don't figure how adding "AimEyes=Alt E" can disable my entire keybinds and what for example this "UseBind4=Ctrl 1 | 259 87 106 541" is supposed to mean ? I guess its some sorta code to a specific command yes ? How to figure them, to be able to alter them yourself though ?

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: Keybindings ! Please send halp !
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 12:05:00 am »
Did you try to use vanilla files and set your keybindings from scratch?
GUN FOR HIRE

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
Re: Keybindings ! Please send halp !
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 03:13:17 am »
Yep, thats what I did.
Working as intended again.