April 19, 2024, 05:08:44 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Advertising FOnline Reloaded.  (Read 8113 times)

Programmer

Re: Advertising FOnline Reloaded.
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2018, 10:19:32 am »
There is no point in advertising FOnline Reloaded at current stage. The game is glitchy, raw, bugged, non completed and lack of communication between players <-> creators. You can't advertise something like that because it'll do more harm than good.

We have to wait for the next milestones in development but from week to week waiting is getting more and more annoying.

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2018, 04:44:39 pm »
There isn't a lack of communication, I think many players have been very forthcoming with feedback and suggestions but for some reason the blanket responses of 'stop crying' and 'game is awesome' have failed to resonate with everybody. It's a real mystery where the problem is.
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2018, 06:10:48 pm »
It's a real mystery where the problem is.

Honestly, its not a mystery at all. Owners of the server want it to die. They got bored with it, and stopped giving a shit hoping it will die. Plain and simple.
Things just got worse.

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2018, 06:00:33 am »
It's a real mystery where the problem is.

Honestly, its not a mystery at all. Owners of the server want it to die. They got bored with it, and stopped giving a shit hoping it will die. Plain and simple.
I don't think you understand what sarcasm is, seriously, you thought Rinzler MEANT that it was a mystery? We all know why the devs are doing this gay shit.
This place is melting my mind. The inactivity is repressive!

Programmer

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2018, 09:22:30 am »
There isn't a lack of communication, I think many players have been very forthcoming with feedback and suggestions but for some reason the blanket responses of 'stop crying' and 'game is awesome' have failed to resonate with everybody. It's a real mystery where the problem is.

Yes, there isn't lack of communication from ONE side (players) but there's lack of communication from BOTH sides. That's the problem which should be somehow solved.

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2018, 01:22:20 pm »

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2018, 01:37:33 am »
This place is melting my mind. The inactivity is repressive!

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2018, 07:51:45 am »
Appropriate advertising poster.