March 28, 2024, 08:42:36 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Advertising FOnline Reloaded.  (Read 8044 times)

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Advertising FOnline Reloaded.
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2018, 05:03:28 am »
However, I will not justify myself before you, at all. You are not my boss.

HOW DARE YOU! PEASANT!

But really, you're amusing :)

We used to troll cans. Now they left. Para, thanks for being around.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 05:09:25 am by cthulchu »

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2018, 02:16:52 am »
I dunno what 7 means. I'm saying what should be obvious:

Don't yell to a crowd, "Hey come over here! It's awesome" and then when the crowd gets here, you tell them, "too bad it sucks over here". That doesn't work. It is self-defeating.

You know it's the same utter stupidity i have watched for 6 years in FOnline; people cause others to quit and then complain there's fewer people. Well dummies! Either stop being the cause of the problem, or stop complaining there's a problem (that you caused) lol! Pick one! Else everyone sees how stupid you are.
Then the true moron is not Parabellum, but instead, the people who have the negative IQ to listen to anything he says and take it with a grain of salt, if one singular person tells you a game is shit, do you listen to them? No, unless you're a retard.
This place is melting my mind. The inactivity is repressive!

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2018, 02:29:46 am »
I dunno what 7 means. I'm saying what should be obvious:

Don't yell to a crowd, "Hey come over here! It's awesome" and then when the crowd gets here, you tell them, "too bad it sucks over here". That doesn't work. It is self-defeating.

You know it's the same utter stupidity i have watched for 6 years in FOnline; people cause others to quit and then complain there's fewer people. Well dummies! Either stop being the cause of the problem, or stop complaining there's a problem (that you caused) lol! Pick one! Else everyone sees how stupid you are.
Then the true moron is not Parabellum, but instead, the people who have the negative IQ to listen to anything he says and take it with a grain of salt, if one singular person tells you a game is shit, do you listen to them? No, unless you're a retard.

Yeah, I did not quite get that post back than.
The thing is..

If people held back their opinion about their countries, due to people thinking shit about it or avoiding imigration, than all countries would look like a brothel with tons and tons of coke all over the place and turds before the doorstep.

Critizim is fundamental to improvements and progress, especially in the right direction.
In this case, Kilgore is the patron, he's boss here (+DoCAN) he decides the path. All good and nice.
But without critizim, the path my lead off road and things like the annoying minigun meta can happen, if noone talks about it.. nothing changes.

Can't tell me not everyone in this game would prefer more viable weapons, such as flamers, rocket launchers, plasma rifles with viable range or mid range dmg. Etc. etc..

It's a no no and I was alil suprised to hear such bs from an otherwise smart person.
But he was also refering to me as a bot, so he might not be as smart as the words he uses.
Took hella lot of experimenting, back than in the third reich, to create me in that shabby laboratory. Kek

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2018, 02:35:29 am »
(Oh and you see all these memes about me ? fascinating isn't it ? Lol. But I do not take it too serious, I know am a loud and polarizing person, people are also entitled to dislike me, couldn't care less. as long as the balance is somewhat given, it's k with me.)

EDIT: And I do not know why you are acting so bae, but it's pretty damn hot AF.
Allthough, am really confused af. no idea the hell is going on and this V***** thing is also strange af..

EDIT2:

SANDRA
I know chances are slim you read this (sry for the meme btw. lol) but I also know you don't go here often.
So incase you see this, plz check u PMs, nothing dramatic but I will 100% forget it, if I move on from here, cuz 6am.

EDIT3:

When you send yourself a pm by accident.. and think... man did he answer fast !! .... jeez haha.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 03:51:21 am by Parabellum »

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2018, 04:58:33 am »
Its easy for anyone to see that this server has hit rock bottom, and the server owners aren't really active to listen to the pleas of the straggling leftover community. But if anyone is here to listen, I'll spew my opinion on the matter. And I'll back it up with some facts.

Season 1 Reloaded - Average player count - 149
This session was the start of reloaded, and it was a fresh new server after 2238 had collapsed. The people who didn't like Fonline 2 came here and made it their home. It was far from perfect, but it was awsome and everyone loved it. It was the best server after 2238.

Season 2 Reloaded - Average player count - 112
Season 2. Tons of new awsome changes. The initial hype had died down, so all the passersby had left. But the count was still waaay up and steady at 100+ every day. The hardcore players planted their feet and made this their home game. PvP was HUGE, TC, Reno, the combat system was great! There were the complainers, but they still stayed and worked around the faults they had with the game. The roleplayers still roleplayed, and the factions still did their shit. It was perfect! Every now and again the occasional casual would happen by, get shredded, then make a cry post on the forum. This was normal, and people loved it. The server was getting hearty donations every month. Entire factions were dumping loads of cash into the server, and it was going fine.

Season 3 Reloaded (Current Time) - Average player count - 35
After the wipe, there was a nice influx of players. (I think 200+ on the first day). But as allways, the fresh wipe hype died in 2 or 3 days. The combat system was completely changed to something foreign and unwanted. The Majority of the players were left confused and disgusted. The biggest and hardest to master skill mechanic; one-hexing, was gone. Looting? Gone. TC as we knew it? Gone. Sooo many players' playstyles were eradicated without much warning. And even with the warning we had, there was nothing we could do but watch out favorite game change into something else. After about a month, the player count PLUMMETED. There was no sense of reward, and Fallout 2 factions mod (AKA FOnline) was reduced to a literal desolate wasteland. Inititally, Kilgore said that this is what he wanted. He didn't want the "Toxic" PvP apes on reloaded anymore. "They caused 90% of the problems here." He stated somthing along those lines before the wipe. And low and behold, they all left. And with them all gone, there was nothing to stimulate the game. Sure there is some people who still play (even me) in hopes that there will be some miraculous update to fix things and get the server going again. But as of now, there are those fundamental things that need to be fixed in order to revive this server. (If the developers even WANT it revived...)

1. Town Control. As we all know, TC was drastically changed with this 3rd season. There is little to no reward, and there is no "Control". If TC (which was NOT broken in season 2) was changed back, that would be a huuuge step in the right direction.

2. I don't even need to say it, but - Looting. Killing a player and taking his shit was a HUGE part of the livelihood of this game. The fact that you could get fucked up by a swarm of players, (or even NPCs for that matter) made people play cautiously and gave them that sense of danger. So anything they did was done very carefully. This also encouraged people to join groups and play together for more protection. Now there is nothing to lose, so hell, go to warehouse and punch those damned slages in the mouth with your brass knuckles. They can't even pry your weapon from your cold dead hands.

3. One-Hexing. Like I mentioned before, this was one skill that soooo many players wanted to master. It was a goal, consciously or subconsciously set by nearly everyone. No one wanted to get humiliated by someone stuffing a minigun in your ass and shredding you apart. So what did you do? You tried to get good at it too, to fend off those nasty apes. It was an amazing incentive to keep playing and get better at PvP. As mentioned by others, now its just minigun point and click. May the faster mouse win. But for this, I have some idea that maybe would work? Give some weapons "One-hex" perk. That should be self explanitory. Some weapons have the ability to peform a one-hex, just like in the old days. Maybe a P90, or an M60. This way, the minigun meta would NOT be the only option, and these other weapons could see the light of day. And since those weapons are NOT extremely powerful, a one-hex wouldn't be as devistating as an avenger hex, but it would still give the player a use for the skill they acquired over years of PvP.

Sorry for the wall of text, but anyways, that is my 2 cents on the matter.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 05:04:01 am by Joe Lavender »
Things just got worse.

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2018, 07:17:44 pm »
Its easy for anyone to see that this server has hit rock bottom, and the server owners aren't really active to listen to the pleas of the straggling leftover community. But if anyone is here to listen, I'll spew my opinion on the matter. And I'll back it up with some facts.

This session was the start of reloaded, and it was a fresh new server after 2238 had collapsed. The people who didn't like Fonline 2 came here and made it their home. It was far from perfect, but it was awsome and everyone loved it. It was the best server after 2238.

Season 2. Tons of new awsome changes. The initial hype had died down, so all the passersby had left. But the count was still waaay up and steady at 100+ every day. The hardcore players planted their feet and made this their home game. PvP was HUGE, TC, Reno, the combat system was great! There were the complainers, but they still stayed and worked around the faults they had with the game. The roleplayers still roleplayed, and the factions still did their shit. It was perfect! Every now and again the occasional casual would happen by, get shredded, then make a cry post on the forum. This was normal, and people loved it. The server was getting hearty donations every month. Entire factions were dumping loads of cash into the server, and it was going fine.

After the wipe, there was a nice influx of players. (I think 200+ on the first day). But as allways, the fresh wipe hype died in 2 or 3 days. The combat system was completely changed to something foreign and unwanted. The Majority of the players were left confused and disgusted. The biggest and hardest to master skill mechanic; one-hexing, was gone. Looting? Gone. TC as we knew it? Gone. Sooo many players' playstyles were eradicated without much warning. And even with the warning we had, there was nothing we could do but watch out favorite game change into something else. After about a month, the player count PLUMMETED. There was no sense of reward, and Fallout 2 factions mod (AKA FOnline) was reduced to a literal desolate wasteland. Inititally, Kilgore said that this is what he wanted. He didn't want the "Toxic" PvP apes on reloaded anymore. "They caused 90% of the problems here." He stated somthing along those lines before the wipe. And low and behold, they all left. And with them all gone, there was nothing to stimulate the game. Sure there is some people who still play (even me) in hopes that there will be some miraculous update to fix things and get the server going again. But as of now, there are those fundamental things that need to be fixed in order to revive this server. (If the developers even WANT it revived...)

1. Town Control. As we all know, TC was drastically changed with this 3rd season. There is little to no reward, and there is no "Control". If TC (which was NOT broken in season 2) was changed back, that would be a huuuge step in the right direction.

2. I don't even need to say it, but - Looting. Killing a player and taking his shit was a HUGE part of the livelihood of this game. The fact that you could get fucked up by a swarm of players, (or even NPCs for that matter) made people play cautiously and gave them that sense of danger. So anything they did was done very carefully. This also encouraged people to join groups and play together for more protection. Now there is nothing to lose, so hell, go to warehouse and punch those damned slages in the mouth with your brass knuckles. They can't even pry your weapon from your cold dead hands.

3. One-Hexing. Like I mentioned before, this was one skill that soooo many players wanted to master. It was a goal, consciously or subconsciously set by nearly everyone. No one wanted to get humiliated by someone stuffing a minigun in your ass and shredding you apart. So what did you do? You tried to get good at it too, to fend off those nasty apes. It was an amazing incentive to keep playing and get better at PvP. As mentioned by others, now its just minigun point and click. May the faster mouse win. But for this, I have some idea that maybe would work? Give some weapons "One-hex" perk. That should be self explanitory. Some weapons have the ability to peform a one-hex, just like in the old days. Maybe a P90, or an M60. This way, the minigun meta would NOT be the only option, and these other weapons could see the light of day. And since those weapons are NOT extremely powerful, a one-hex wouldn't be as devistating as an avenger hex, but it would still give the player a use for the skill they acquired over years of PvP.

Can someone send this to every Dev and force them to memorize its every word, minus the hexing part, because point and click games require so much SKILL!!! Have fun hexing someone in 1v1 lol, but in TC it's quite easy, while they're stuck in shooting animation go over there and eat their ass, or they are focused on shooting someone else and don't notice you eating their ass.

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2018, 07:26:50 pm »

They don't want it fixed, it could be fixed in a few minutes by simply returning the features that existed prior to "update" and we all know it. It's their way or no way at any cost and arguably has been even before the wipe. There were many broken or simply retarded things before wipe that would have taken 5 minutes to fix and many that even now after the legendary wipe still aren't fixed or were exaggerated into "features".

If I'm honest, I don't think I want to see this server fixed, I would much rather see it shut down to give other servers a shot because people just will not stop playing it because the name is familiar even if the game doesn't even remotely resemble the one they used to play and the rest will play fonline2 because that's what everybody else does now.
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2018, 01:05:10 pm »
because point and click games require so much SKILL!!! Have fun hexing someone in 1v1 lol, but in TC it's quite easy, while they're stuck in shooting animation go over there and eat their ass, or they are focused on shooting someone else and don't notice you eating their ass.

Well as it is now, it IS just point and click with the minigun or Gatling range burst being the only option.

Waiting for the right moment when someone would accidentally miss a hex, then you shred them IS THE DEFINITION of skill. You have to wait for the perfect moment and click at the perfect time, otherwise it will happen to you. Hexing was probably the biggest (and maybe only) skill mechanic in the game.
Things just got worse.

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2018, 01:38:16 pm »
because point and click games require so much SKILL!!! Have fun hexing someone in 1v1 lol, but in TC it's quite easy, while they're stuck in shooting animation go over there and eat their ass, or they are focused on shooting someone else and don't notice you eating their ass.

Well as it is now, it IS just point and click with the minigun or Gatling range burst being the only option.

Waiting for the right moment when someone would accidentally miss a hex, then you shred them IS THE DEFINITION of skill. You have to wait for the perfect moment and click at the perfect time, otherwise it will happen to you. Hexing was probably the biggest (and maybe only) skill mechanic in the game.
As someone who has 1000+ hours in DS3, I think I know what skill is. Correcting upon your enemies fuckups isn't skill. Skill is winning shit like 1v4

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2018, 02:35:25 pm »
As someone who has 1000+ hours in DS3, I think I know what skill is. Correcting upon your enemies fuckups isn't skill. Skill is winning shit like 1v4

Comparing FOnline to Dark Souls is just plain stupid. Not even close to the same genre or playstyle or anything for that matter.
And correcting on your opponents mistakes - How the fuck is that not skill? Please explain that one to me. If someone is attentive and fast enough to do so, then that is EXACTLY what skill is in this game. Knowing what to do is one thing, but actually being able to do it is what seperates skill from knowledge.
And I agree, it does take skill to win a 1v4. I've done so many times in this game. I remember one time, when I was pretty new to khans, we were fighting UV in Modoc, and I killed 9 of them. I did it by running around in their swarm and making them shoot each other, and hexing the fuck out of them when the oppertunity arose. That is what skill is (for this server anyways).
Things just got worse.

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2018, 05:34:23 am »

Comparing FOnline to Dark Souls is just plain stupid. Not even close to the same genre or playstyle or anything for that matter.
And correcting on your opponents mistakes - How the fuck is that not skill? Please explain that one to me. If someone is attentive and fast enough to do so, then that is EXACTLY what skill is in this game. Knowing what to do is one thing, but actually being able to do it is what seperates skill from knowledge.
And I agree, it does take skill to win a 1v4. I've done so many times in this game. I remember one time, when I was pretty new to khans, we were fighting UV in Modoc, and I killed 9 of them. I did it by running around in their swarm and making them shoot each other, and hexing the fuck out of them when the oppertunity arose. That is what skill is (for this server anyways).
When it comes down to reactionary skills etc, there both the same, same for every game actual. Because DS3 PvP is all about reactionary playstyles, as one of the best players on Xboner I know what i'm talking about. Like in FOnline Reloaded, using your logic of correcting upon other peoples mistakes I must be some kind of fucking PvP god.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2018, 06:49:58 am »

When it comes down to reactionary skills etc, there both the same, same for every game actual. Because DS3 PvP is all about reactionary playstyles, as one of the best players on Xboner I know what i'm talking about. Like in FOnline Reloaded, using your logic of correcting upon other peoples mistakes I must be some kind of fucking PvP god.

You are like one of the worst losers I have ever seen in my entire life.

EDIT: Btw. I was obviously messing around.
Just tired AF and busy AF.. spend more time writting here the past week(s), than actually playing something lmfao. I write like fkin idk.. writting robot, should consider some smug level writting job at this rate... man... I could wear a french mustache and eat baguette while simpin expensive and shitty tasting wine before a chimney.
Reporter.. yeah... yeah man... I will become a flippin reporter boi.

No, I like my job as hitman merc.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 04:28:07 pm by Parabellum »

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2018, 04:20:11 pm »

You said it yourself... Reactionary SKILLS. Yes it is a skill, and since reloaded doesn't have many options for skills (Leading in TC, Using terrain/locations, Reacting to opportunities, and Hexing) no matter how small of a skill it may seem, Hexing was one of the only skills you could actually learn on this server. Those who practiced hexing and using opponents mistakes against them got better at it and eventually became good at PvP. Hexing is an action that you practice and learn in order to get better at it - A skill.
Things just got worse.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2018, 06:16:25 pm »
Can't say I feel like doing anything skillful, LET ALONE lol (I'm not fkin around, I say what I feel) doing anything at all gameplay vise, while playing the game in it's current stage.

Yeah.. it is strategy, absolutely.. that time when you start out and think mutie quest is undoable in RT, solo.
Than you end up with a glass cannon, 3 burst, kami, fast shot, brd/mrd with 30% crit chance, that get's lucky during one or two runs, bursting down the entire cave wave that get's triggered during one visit.. and you are like.. "I remember..." lmfao.
But yeah, feels like memory is the key skill here..

Than in contrast.. I play BDO, don't grind for 4 weeks actively with my char and feel like I have absolutely forgotten every combo and how to execute it properly lol.
I remember how I used to be godlike with my strokers grabbing combo, when timed right, it get's "upgraded" into a stronger grabbing/cc version, in which animation you grab the opponent in the face lmfao and drag them through the dirt.
I used to use that combo so often, that I learned it so well, that I been constantly dragging people around on their face when they tried to fuck with my grinding spot rotation.
Damn man..
Thats the kinda shit you remember. And damn.. was it fun to drag people around on their face like a complete apeboiyo.

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2018, 03:56:08 am »

You said it yourself... Reactionary SKILLS. Yes it is a skill, and since reloaded doesn't have many options for skills (Leading in TC, Using terrain/locations, Reacting to opportunities, and Hexing) no matter how small of a skill it may seem, Hexing was one of the only skills you could actually learn on this server. Those who practiced hexing and using opponents mistakes against them got better at it and eventually became good at PvP. Hexing is an action that you practice and learn in order to get better at it - A skill.
Let me catch my son getting hexed in a 1v1, i'll do a after-birth abortion.