April 25, 2024, 11:33:29 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Disappearing companions  (Read 2157 times)

Nathanielcz

• View Profile
Disappearing companions
« on: May 15, 2018, 02:37:33 pm »
Hello, I have a problem, that after not playing for a month or so all companions my character had disappered without trace (party points were freed also). It has happent to me three times now on two different characters. I am quite sure they havent been killed or anything at the moment. usually following my character in base or tent at the moment. It shouldnr be because they lost too much loyalty, never read that they would leave, so where is the problem? I would appriciate any insight into this.

Nathanielcz

• View Profile
Re: Disappearing companions
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 07:50:20 pm »
It looks like a bug to me but I'm not sure. Can you check your tents or bases and try to find them?

I did check everywhere, but if that was the case and they were just misplaced then they would take up party points, I think. If it happened only once I wouldnt ask, but it was three times in last half a year or so, so I am wondering if it could have been caused for not playing for some time, logging of on world map or any other reason.

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 05:58:15 pm »
Well dem boys 'n gals also git deleted when dying in a caravan and the likes, so it wouldn't suprise me if your's simply been absorbed into nothingness.

Daytona

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 02:26:54 pm »
Did you have your companions set to respawn at camp if they die? Does that still work?

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2018, 03:33:31 pm »
It does, yes.
It does not make them immune to terrible things like.. leveling them in the desert for hours, going to cara and losing them in a temporary location there, no. ; D

They still require alot of love, if they are supposed to keep playing a role in the future.

Nathanielcz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2018, 03:00:20 pm »
They were set to respawn at tent location. Yeah, I just hope it wont happen again :)

Thanks a lot guys