March 29, 2024, 08:17:53 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: WTB APA or PA  (Read 2730 times)

Easy Pete

WTB APA or PA
« on: May 06, 2018, 12:43:41 am »
Just message this post with the Power Armor set or APA set you want to sell, I can take prices all the way up to 350k.

Hardened Power Armor normally costed 250k in Season 2, and APA now has HPA stats.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 05:03:51 am by Easy Pete »

Fantastic

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: WTB APA or PA
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 03:45:34 pm »
Hardened Power Armor normally costed 250k in Season 2

At what point?

Easy Pete

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 05:28:13 pm »
Hardened Power Armor normally costed 250k in Season 2

At what point?
Most people were selling HPA for 250k in Season 2, all throughout the Season I never saw someone selling HPA for more than 350k
Inb4 flamewar

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 07:26:05 pm »
Standard PA was being sold 300k for full set  ;)

Also not to deter OP but, if anyone does have T4 this season, no amount of caps will change their mind because T4 is unable to be received anymore AFAIK and caps are pretty much useless this season due to ungodly rates of hyperinflation (see player farms) Good luck finding someone though! :D
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

Easy Pete

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2018, 02:18:57 am »
Standard PA was being sold 300k for full set  ;)

Also not to deter OP but, if anyone does have T4 this season, no amount of caps will change their mind because T4 is unable to be received anymore AFAIK and caps are pretty much useless this season due to ungodly rates of hyperinflation (see player farms) Good luck finding someone though! :D
Idk, never saw anyone selling standard PA for 300k, back in Season 2 I bought standard PA off someone for 100k, then near the end of the season I got HPA from Abandoned Military Bunker special ENC.

If Kilgore or whoever the fuck is in charge now, would add in T4 that would be nice, I really don't know what's keeping them from doing it. Not like adding in T4 is going to change anything, just make the game more fun and give me actual motivation to do Dungeons and expect to get something good, not some shitty statted P90 I could craft myself.

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2018, 08:02:12 am »
Like I said lol, there are none avaible.

I got 1.5mil caps ~ laying around wich is common amongst active players, MrZed has 3 vertibirds, some people are lvl 250~, of wich none has a single T4, LET ALONE Power Armor.

So, even if there were any Power Armor around, you wouldnt have that kind of money to afford it.
Few months ago, when people still had non broken T4 weps, their price been at 1mil ~.

So yeah, you need to perform a couple more baserapes to even come into the price range, of a non existant item, that only exists in like 5 inactive players inventory.

Fantastic

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2018, 09:38:52 am »
Parabellum is right, PA and HPA is almost non-existant. The only players I know that has at best PA is both myself and PetitCanard, of which neither of us play anymore.

Also, as Zek said, caps are absolutely useless this session. If you have a good enough farm you can make 3+ million caps per day with almost zero grind
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 09:42:12 am by Fantastic »

Easy Pete

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2018, 08:26:16 pm »
Like I said lol, there are none avaible.

I got 1.5mil caps ~ laying around wich is common amongst active players, MrZed has 3 vertibirds, some people are lvl 250~, of wich none has a single T4, LET ALONE Power Armor.

So, even if there were any Power Armor around, you wouldnt have that kind of money to afford it.
Few months ago, when people still had non broken T4 weps, their price been at 1mil ~.

So yeah, you need to perform a couple more baserapes to even come into the price range, of a non existant item, that only exists in like 5 inactive players inventory.
Lol actually only 1 more baserape. I got 709k from shitty BoW alone.
Well anyways, RIP ReloaDED economy.