Username:

Password:

Topic: New session  (Read 5399 times)

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: New session
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2018, 01:43:09 am »
Besides it's not all about gathering pixels as such.

What is it about?

Easy Pete

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2018, 01:52:22 am »
Besides it's not all about gathering pixels as such.

What is it about?
My question exactly, this game's biggest playing points was it's PvP, the drive to get new and cool rare loot, and lastly PvE/Roleplaying

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2018, 02:34:51 am »
I never liked pvp in fonline. I think it's too simple to be interesting. But yeah, it was interesting to do complex dungeons like Ares and Mariposa for the promise of better loot that could make it possible to do even more complex challenges. I thought it was the point - to get the best gear, to complete the hardest dungeon. And then, hopefully, a new session and new content and new definitions of best.

Like look at the most successful mmorpgs like WOW or Lineage. There's no update that would cut the top items. What they do is push the definition of "the best" further, so that the PVE players who achieved all the best things would have more to earn.

I mean, I don't care much and most of s3 changes make perfect sense to me. Just was surprised to see that implants and t4 became unattainable.

Anyways, I think s4 will fix it.

PS

Amount of players matters as much as their quality. Someone has to support the server periodically.

PPS

I play as melee, don't listen to me. I don't know shit. Listen to bursters.

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2018, 05:53:12 am »
The build you play doesn't reflect your statements competence whatsoever.

You could literally be playing with plant spore as main  weapon, yet be a pro. The only question is, are you willing to do so ?

But yeah, T4 disable good and nice.. but after almost a whole year, it could be renabled no ? We have literally nothing to do ingame, other than trolling each other with the little player number that remains and doing funky pseudo rp for the luls, given, you find someone, for that.

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2018, 05:57:22 am »
The build you play doesn't reflect your statements competence whatsoever.

That was irony, Sheldon. :)

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2018, 06:01:52 am »
Kek.
Wanna be ma bae cthulchu ?